Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 06:34 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,825 times

Advertisements

Teenage males are hotter than dudes in their 30s (much like how female teens are also hot, hence picked as supermodels). That's why 30-something female teachers go for them. Youth is attractive, period. Of course it is morally wrong, but you can't deny innate desires.

Pedophilia is more like when the boy/girl doesn't have any adult sexual characteristics... but the age of consent is pretty much arbitrary once the teenager looks like an adult and can function sexually like an adult. Depending on the culture they are brought up in, they might function physically like an adult but still have the mental capacity of a child and thus be easily manipulated. I think this is hard to judge universally and to have an age of consent set at 18 is kind of silly.

There are people in their 20s who are still mentally naive and can be easily taken advantage of by an older adult. There are kids aged 15 who are sexually experienced and know exactly what they want.

From what I've seen, I think it is easier for older adult males to manipulate younger females into having unwanted sex, than it is for older females to manipulate a younger male into having unwanted sex. A lot of younger females actually don't want to have sex because they are scared of pregnancy and other consequences, but they still want to be liked/accepted. I think that is why society strikes harder on the male "child predators".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I am not arguing that a guy would be hurt--I am arguing that it is inappropriate. By the chorus of "I wish that happened to me!" replies, I'm pretty sure that many guys would have relished the experience as long as nobody found out. I am not going to tell men how they would or would not have felt in a hypothetical situation; that's dumb.

The reason a teacher should not sleep with a student (even a professor with a 20-year-old student, plenty old enough to choose) is because it either impairs his or her ability to be objective or opens both of them up to such criticism. Oh, Jimmy got an A in econ? Of course he did, he's diddling the teacher. It's the same reason bosses are typically forbidden from dating their subordinates.
*Sigh*!
I was 17. My English teacher was 32. The reason it didn't happen to me is that I was too bashful and naive. Years later I kicked myself for it.
I attended an all boys public school in Chicago (Lane Tech). An affair would be hard to keep secret. Boys have a problem with keeping their mouths shut and would brag. Soon the entire school would know about it.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Teenage males are hotter than dudes in their 30s (much like how female teens are also hot, hence picked as supermodels). That's why 30-something female teachers go for them. Youth is attractive, period. Of course it is morally wrong, but you can't deny innate desires.

Pedophilia is more like when the boy/girl doesn't have any adult sexual characteristics... but the age of consent is pretty much arbitrary once the teenager looks like an adult and can function sexually like an adult. Depending on the culture they are brought up in, they might function physically like an adult but still have the mental capacity of a child and thus be easily manipulated. I think this is hard to judge universally and to have an age of consent set at 18 is kind of silly.

There are people in their 20s who are still mentally naive and can be easily taken advantage of by an older adult. There are kids aged 15 who are sexually experienced and know exactly what they want.

From what I've seen, I think it is easier for older adult males to manipulate younger females into having unwanted sex, than it is for older females to manipulate a younger male into having unwanted sex. A lot of younger females actually don't want to have sex because they are scared of pregnancy and other consequences, but they still want to be liked/accepted. I think that is why society strikes harder on the male "child predators".
Well, if teenagers can have relations with adults older than 18 then I think the teenagers should be allowed to get married without parental consent.

Old 06-16-2011, 07:56 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
Quote:
you can't deny innate desires.
speak for yourself

Old 06-16-2011, 08:35 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
LMAO--have you been in a high school lately? Even I wouldn't have most of them and I'm over 50. I never thought they get cute till college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Are YOU serious?! We're talking about horny 15-18 y old boys who would give their right arms to be allowed to stick it somewhere! It's not like they are or can be raped. Yeah, yeah, Sifu... I know... spare me the BS, pretty puleeeze!
That's true--they think with their rod. But. . . later when everyone is whispering about it and the anger is palpable, it can be very damaging. And it's not necessarily the student who did it that is so damaged--the other kids are angry and wondering who's accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Any kind of "woman" who's sleeping with a teenage boy is immature and has some kind of mental problem. #1. She missed her time to date guys when she was in High School (or whatever) and #2. she's got some kind of stunted intellectual and social development condition.

Sick.

Whatever it is, you don't need nor want a woman like that.
Yes, that's exactly the kind of stunted that our teacher who did it was. LIke she couldn't get enough ego strokes.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
speak for yourself
You are trying to tell me that you don't think these teenage women are attractive at all?

Miss Teen USA : Members

Old 06-17-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
LMAO--have you been in a high school lately? Even I wouldn't have most of them and I'm over 50. I never thought they get cute till college.
There's not that much physical difference between a 16-17 year old in high school and an 18-21 year old in college!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:48 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
There's not that much physical difference between a 16-17 year old in high school and an 18-21 year old in college!
I don't know...for guys, there often is...their faces just "grow up" a little and sometimes they fill out a bit more after 18...have seen this many times.

I mean, to each her own but personally I would not find 99.9% of high school boys attractive, yet that number goes down once you get into the 20s.

That said, I'm not attracted to a huge number of 20s either...just toooo young, bleah. But as far as HS v. college guys: I definitely see a maturation after high school. Or...a physical one, anyway!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
You are trying to tell me that you don't think these teenage women are attractive at all?
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked on a few and sure enough some of them ARE jailbaits... Holy shi*t!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:59 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I don't know...for guys, there often is...their faces just "grow up" a little and sometimes they fill out a bit more after 18...have seen this many times.

I mean, to each her own but personally I would not find 99.9% of high school boys attractive, yet that number goes down once you get into the 20s.

That said, I'm not attracted to a huge number of 20s either...just toooo young, bleah. But as far as HS v. college guys: I definitely see a maturation after high school. Or...a physical one, anyway!
I totally agree. I know exactly what high school boys look like.

Cute..... sure; Sexually appealing..... NO WAY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships