Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2011, 08:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,013,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor-jesus View Post
I will slave? No I'll work like all real men do, and the woman can go do whatever it is that she wants to do.
All I have to say about this is you'd better make a ton of cash, because women love spending money. Lots of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2011, 08:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,211,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
And go shopping, too!
I covered that already, but the kid is a bit slow.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:04 PM

104 posts, read 108,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You better work hard! I'm old-fashioned just the way you like us and I wanna stay at home!
Yes so? If I ever get married and the woman wants to stay at home then it's my duty as a husband to support her.

But I would never push a woman to stay at home, thats something she would have to decide. Most women dont want to stay at home anyway... I couldn't care less if my eventual wife wanted to stay at home or not. Either way would be fine with me.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
If I ever get married and the woman wants to stay at home then it's my duty as a husband to support her.
Yey, we came to an understanding finally! You better make sure you can!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
And go shopping, too!
Since in sierraAZ's scenario I would be the one working all day, I would also be the one who is in charge of the money. The woman can go shop with whatever money I give her if she doesn't want to work And if she doesn't like the arrangement she can take it or leave it.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:08 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,193,795 times
Quote:
Yes so? If I ever get married and the woman wants to stay at home then it's my duty as a husband to support her.

But I would never push a woman to stay at home, thats something she would have to decide. Most women dont want to stay at home anyway... I couldn't care less if my eventual wife wanted to stay at home or not. Either way would be fine with me.
You don't sound very old fashioned. Anyway, as long as your wife never makes more money than you, I think you can be happy.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Since in sierraAZ's scenario I would be the one working all day, I would also be the one who is in charge of the money. The woman can go shop with whatever money I give her if she doesn't want to work And if she doesn't like the arrangement she can take it or leave it.
Nooooo, sweetie, noooo! You'll be in charge of paying the credit card bills!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:10 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,193,795 times
Quote:
Oh, okay. Earlier you said that a woman can do what ever she wanted. What if she decided she loved you but wanted to spend more and, therefore, needed to earn more on her own?

Old 07-01-2011, 08:10 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,013,443 times
Quote:
Anyone remember the jetsons show?

George Jetson is taking the kids to work, Jane, this wife shopping, and he tries giving her a little money and she takes the entire wallet?

That's the image I get here. Then her divorcing him because it's not enough.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Oh, okay. Earlier you said that a woman can do what ever she wanted. What if she decided she loved you but wanted to spend more and, therefore, needed to earn more on her own.
Like I said before, I would never push a woman to stay at home. I would never even bring up the subject. Because I SIMPLY DONT CARE if she stays at home or not. Besides if theres no children then what would be the point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships