Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 12:40 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you as well as those closest and dear to your Heart...is a good life philosophy to embrace . Another one is : Dont be willing to suppress your moral conscience so you can lower yourself to the actions of Forest Animals thinking you are no different than they --- THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT .
What? are you kidding me.

Moral conscience?

Morals don't have anything to do with it. Dynamics + interactions between men and women and how we perceive each other is deeply rooted within.

do unto others as you want them to do unto you...
I understand your approximation but its quite irrelevant to the core of this discussion. No one should be shamed just because they want to get laid point blank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 08:40 PM

1 posts, read 540 times
A womanizer is an emotional loser. A coward in the fact, that it is never known upfront, that is what hes doing. If he wore a sign around his neck saying sex only, i make up my escape, you have to leave early excuse, after i get off, i doubt any woman would touch him, except the loser woman, who is an emotional zombie like him. Most likely the dad is the same way. The dad spent time chasing women, instead of parenting. And the mom, is mentally ill, in which he hates her, and all women. Real zombie, in a human body.They are very insecure, also. Some are good in bed, most not. And they do not care about pleasing a woman. It takes years of therapy, years ppl, to change this behavior. Deceit is necessary. He likes to withdrawl, then contact, plan a "hook up" disguised as a date, cancel. After all, he only contacted to find out availability for HIS convienence. Reschedule for next weekend "maybe". Which means i have her back in rotation, i know i have my favorite, the weekend i had planned with her, translation, i asked, begged, apologized to many, whoever put up the least resistance wins the "date". Hes the flirty guy on the prowl. If you mention the attention hes giving the waitress, hes just "friendly" like we have no clue, when hes flirting. Hes never married, because who wants the manwhore? Hasnt had a gf in alot of years, so he said. Run from this evil thing. Anything without healthy emotions is a psychopath/sociopath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships