Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women, what physical attributes do you favor in a guy that makes him physically attractive?? Post a
White teeth 2 2.94%
Huge arms and biceps 1 1.47%
Athletic arms and biceps 3 4.41%
Six Pack or an eight back 0 0%
Flat Stomach 3 4.41%
A big muscular booty 0 0%
Athletic looking thighs and legs 2 2.94%
Broad shoulders 5 7.35%
A nice skin complexion (all over body) 0 0%
Handsome eyes 21 30.88%
Lean cut chest 0 0%
A big chest 1 1.47%
Clear face, No acne 2 2.94%
A very strong looking back 1 1.47%
Over 5'8" in height 13 19.12%
Other 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 07:43 PM

257 posts, read 609,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Lol yeah that's when I do it!
I try not to be obvious about peeking....but evidently I am not very good at being discreet due to more then once I then look up and see the guy smiling....like he is saying.."Gotcha"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2011, 07:58 PM

861 posts, read 1,126,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion girl View Post
i'm not a fan of tattoo's even though i have nothing against them but it is his over-all natually built muscular powerful body i wasn't trying to show what i am so attracted to compared to the bodybuilder type built muscular body....which i am not attracted too.

Boys who are naturally big ( built ) with their arms and legs and thighs are so hot to me compared to the vein popping bodybuilder type....like the thighs on the guy in the pic....so strong, so big...just feakin yummy to me...the way his jeans are so tight straining against his body cause it is so lean and mean and poweful.

I know i probably am sounding silly but it is just the type of physical body i personally am attracted to. I think at times i over-think things...or maybe i just see a certain type of body and fantasize a bit too much

i better get back to the "microwave cooking lessons" forum :d before i really start to embarrass myself.
lol!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:40 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,847,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Girl View Post
I'm going to try to upload a picture to show the kind of rugged muscular built guy I'm attracted to physically which I tried to describe in my earlier post.

Talking strictly physical attraction.....

The guy in the middle.....he is 100% pure HOTNESS and SEX IMO.

DROOL arghhhhhh
He is also smoking.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I'm not a fan of tattoo's even though I have nothing against them but it is his over-all natually built muscular powerful body I was trying to show what I am so attracted to compared to the bodybuilder type built muscular body....which I am not attracted too.

Boys who are naturally big ( built ) with their arms and legs and thighs are so hot to me compared to the vein popping bodybuilder type....like the thighs on the guy in the pic....so strong, so big...just feakin yummy to me...the way his jeans are so tight straining against his body cause it is so lean and mean and poweful.

I know I probably am sounding silly but it is just the type of physical body I personally am attracted to. I think at times I over-think things...or maybe I just see a certain type of body and fantasize a bit too much

I better get back to the "Microwave cooking lessons" forum before I really start to embarrass myself.
No such thing as naturally built legs and thighs. You have to work for it.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:45 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,763,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Now that isn't true at all. My SO has naturally muscly legs and he doesn't do a whole lot, he's just built that way.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Now that isn't true at all. My SO has naturally muscly legs and he doesn't do a whole lot, he's just built that way.
How do you know its all muscles just because it looks big?

What is his body fat %? Does he play any sports?

You can get built if you play lot of soccer.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,763,328 times
Quote:
How do you know its all muscles just because it looks big?

What is his body fat %? Does he play any sports?

You can get built if you play lot of soccer.
Trust me, I know muscle when I see it. I see flab at work all the time (I'm an RN).

Old 09-04-2011, 09:02 PM

257 posts, read 609,780 times
Quote:
I respectfully disagree and I will tell you why. My boyfriend is 20 and when he sits his jeans will stretch as tight against his thighs just like that guy in the photo I posted...and that is due to his thighs are so very big and powerful...his arms are also as big as that guy in the pic and he doesn't lift weights nor has he ever....

Now he works on the family farm and has been all of his life even when he was younger and in school he would work on the farm after school.....and that is hard physical work but he has told me even as a young teen he was always the strongest boy in school and he also had the largest arms and thickest thighs out of any of the other boys...even compared to the football players...

So yes his physical job defines his body more but he was naturally built, big/muscular to begin with.....when I first met him it was at his families farm stand when I stopped to buy some fresh produce....first thing I noticed was how very big his hands were when he was showing me some items....I don't think you can work out or lift weights or get big hands from just going to the gym.....even my step-dad after shaking hands with him the first time said.."Damn, you have a big mitt" and my step-dad himself is quite big and strong and my boyfriends hands were bigger than my step-dads.

The entire point I was attemting to make is some boys are naturally big and strong and even more muscular then others....without lifting weights or hitting the gym.....that is the kind of body I find sexy and attractive over the bodybuilding body which to me looks a bit unnatural....there is nothing unnatural looking about my boyfriend.....he's just big.....everywhere

Old 09-04-2011, 09:30 PM

Lol, you can just wear tight jeans and it will hug the thighs.

What is his height and weight? Body Fat Percentage? If the BF is low considering how much he weights then most of that is muscle.

You can be very small and be strong like Bruce Lee who weighed under 120lbs.

Now, what about his stomach? Waist size?

Hands are genetics and so are fingers.

There are male models and ALL of them workout and have a strict diet. These are 'Fashion' models, GQ type.

Quote:
I respectfully disagree and I will tell you why. My boyfriend is 20 and when he sits his jeans will stretch as tight against his thighs just like that guy in the photo I posted...and that is due to his thighs are so very big and powerful...his arms are also as big as that guy in the pic and he doesn't lift weights nor has he ever....

Now he works on the family farm and has been all of his life even when he was younger and in school he would work on the farm after school.....and that is hard physical work but he has told me even as a young teen he was always the strongest boy in school and he also had the largest arms and thickest thighs out of any of the other boys...even compared to the football players...

So yes his physical job defines his body more but he was naturally built, big/muscular to begin with.....when I first met him it was at his families farm stand when I stopped to buy some fresh produce....first thing I noticed was how very big his hands were when he was showing me some items....I don't think you can work out or lift weights or get big hands from just going to the gym.....even my step-dad after shaking hands with him the first time said.."Damn, you have a big mitt" and my step-dad himself is quite big and strong and my boyfriends hands were bigger than my step-dads.

The entire point I was attemting to make is some boys are naturally big and strong and even more muscular then others....without lifting weights or hitting the gym.....that is the kind of body I find sexy and attractive over the bodybuilding body which to me looks a bit unnatural....there is nothing unnatural looking about my boyfriend.....he's just big.....everywhere

Old 09-04-2011, 09:47 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,111,519 times
Gyms are for city boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships