Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women, what physical attributes do you favor in a guy that makes him physically attractive?? Post a
White teeth 2 2.94%
Huge arms and biceps 1 1.47%
Athletic arms and biceps 3 4.41%
Six Pack or an eight back 0 0%
Flat Stomach 3 4.41%
A big muscular booty 0 0%
Athletic looking thighs and legs 2 2.94%
Broad shoulders 5 7.35%
A nice skin complexion (all over body) 0 0%
Handsome eyes 21 30.88%
Lean cut chest 0 0%
A big chest 1 1.47%
Clear face, No acne 2 2.94%
A very strong looking back 1 1.47%
Over 5'8" in height 13 19.12%
Other 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 11:47 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,863,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Trust me, I know muscle when I see it. I see flab at work all the time (I'm an RN).
Fat is distributed all over the body not just one spot but most men store fat at their mid section.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
Gyms are for city boys.
What about you?

Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 AM

19,468 posts, read 15,341,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
What is his height and weight? Body Fat Percentage? If the BF is low considering how much he weights then most of that is muscle.
I don't think you really have to know the BFP, as you say, to ascertain whether it's a lot of fat or a lot of muscle. Just sayin'.

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 09-05-2011 at 12:21 AM..

Old 09-05-2011, 12:07 AM

[quote=SeaOfGrass;20746953]
Quote:
What is his height and weight? Body Fat Percentage? If the BF is low considering how much he weights then most of that is muscle.

I don't think you really have to know the BFP, as you say, to ascertain whether it's a lot of fat or a lot of muscle. Just sayin'.
If the BF is like then 15% then most likely those big thighs are muscles.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:19 AM

19,468 posts, read 15,341,696 times
Quote:
If the BF is like then 15% then most likely those big thighs are muscles.
If some thighs are big and muscle-y, I dont need the chart to discern whether it is true or not. If you want to get technical, okay, but I don't want to get technical.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
If some thighs are big and muscle-y, I dont need the chart to discern whether it is true or not. If you want to get technical, okay, but I don't want to get technical.
They can be big but that does not mean they are ALL muscles and that is why I asked for a precise Body Fat Percentage and the waist size.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:38 AM

139 posts, read 649,859 times
I like a strong, well muscled back. I think that is sexy. Most my exes were body builders so I am into backs.

On the face I like lips. I have a thing for lips that are full, have lots of red pigment in them, have a nice bow shape at the top and are smooth and not chapped. I appreciate a man who uses chap stick so his lips are not chapped. I don't want to kiss him if his lips are rough and chapped. If they are smooth and soft I want to kiss him more. Soft lips are important!!!!!!!

If a man has no lips I consider him unattractive. I am really into lips. People who have no lips and it looks like they have a slash in their face where the lips should be are kind of creepy looking to me. But that is just me and lip preference.

I also like soft earlobes as I like to stroke them. I like it when a man uses lotion so his skin is silky soft. If his skin is ashy, peeling off from a sun burn or just not soft and silky....I don't like it. He needs to use a loofah and lotion to be soft and for me so I will like his skin and want to touch him. Lotion is a good thing!

I am very tactile. What I touch needs to be soft.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:55 AM

They got flavored chapsticks.

If you drink lot of water then your skin will look hydrated so no need for lotion.

What about hairy ears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja T View Post
I like a strong, well muscled back. I think that is sexy. Most my exes were body builders so I am into backs.

On the face I like lips. I have a thing for lips that are full, have lots of red pigment in them, have a nice bow shape at the top and are smooth and not chapped. I appreciate a man who uses chap stick so his lips are not chapped. I don't want to kiss him if his lips are rough and chapped. If they are smooth and soft I want to kiss him more. Soft lips are important!!!!!!!

If a man has no lips I consider him unattractive. I am really into lips. People who have no lips and it looks like they have a slash in their face where the lips should be are kind of creepy looking to me. But that is just me and lip preference.

I also like soft earlobes as I like to stroke them. I like it when a man uses lotion so his skin is silky soft. If his skin is ashy, peeling off from a sun burn or just not soft and silky....I don't like it. He needs to use a loofah and lotion to be soft and for me so I will like his skin and want to touch him. Lotion is a good thing!

I am very tactile. What I touch needs to be soft.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:52 AM

18,257 posts, read 14,480,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Girl View Post
I'm going to try to upload a picture to show the kind of rugged muscular built guy I'm attracted to physically which I tried to describe in my earlier post.

Talking strictly physical attraction.....

The guy in the middle.....he is 100% pure HOTNESS and SEX IMO.

DROOL arghhhhhh
Isn't that Enrique Iglesias? The guy on the right.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:56 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,458,485 times
Alot of "other" votes, think I can guess what some of those are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships