Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2011, 01:35 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
No...sex is sex, has nothing to do with love.
Finally the voice of reason...
Sex is just sex unless a rapport and true feelings have evolved and is already part of the relationship...
But to state you have dated a guy 4 times and went and banged him? It may just be sex and no reason to get hurt unless conversation and the exchange of feelings have occured and the relationship has moved to being exclusive..then sex intensifies it just my opinion...
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 01:50 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,035,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
NO...
It takes more than good sex to have a guy be interested in you...
Quote:
Totally agree ...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatteress View Post
Totally agree ...
thats right!

Old 08-14-2011, 02:24 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,014,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Finally the voice of reason...
Sex is just sex unless a rapport and true feelings have evolved and is already part of the relationship...
But to state you have dated a guy 4 times and went and banged him? It may just be sex and no reason to get hurt unless conversation and the exchange of feelings have occured and the relationship has moved to being exclusive..then sex intensifies it just my opinion...
The question is "Do you fall DEEPER IN LOVE after sex?" That would presume that there is some kind of connection or exchange of feelings before the fact would it not? So what happens after, you have just had sex for the first time with someone that by the title of the thread you must have feelings for, does that change the nature of the relationship at that point having become intimate? For me the answer would be yes. If we are talking about just banging some random guy/girl here then the whole thread is pointless. Might as well ask if someone had fell for their vibrator.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:25 AM

2,089 posts, read 3,910,886 times
Quote:
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:03 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,586,649 times
Personally I say yes,
But I would have thought most men would say "No".

Old 08-14-2011, 08:09 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,394,345 times
I think it's possible. I had a thread about this topic awhile ago.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...e-because.html

Old 08-14-2011, 08:30 AM

943 posts, read 3,336,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
The question is "Do you fall DEEPER IN LOVE after sex?" That would presume that there is some kind of connection or exchange of feelings before the fact would it not? So what happens after, you have just had sex for the first time with someone that by the title of the thread you must have feelings for, does that change the nature of the relationship at that point having become intimate? For me the answer would be yes. If we are talking about just banging some random guy/girl here then the whole thread is pointless. Might as well ask if someone had fell for their vibrator.
Thank you Crabman, that is exactly what I meant and was going to explain but you already did, thank you. It was based on something I read about men emotionally connecting with women more once sex has been involved. Again this isn't about making a random man fall for you with sex but moreso about consummation of love..a love that was already there.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:35 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,635,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
... Again this isn't about making a random man fall for you with sex but moreso about consummation of love..a love that was already there.
I always thought the consummation of true love was death ...

Old 08-14-2011, 09:46 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,035,808 times
Those feelings you get from sex is NOT love but lust. Unfortunately, too many folks mistake lust for love ... This is why we have so many children without daddies as once the lust dies out, the men (or women) moves on to the next fresh encounter. True love means that you are there for a person through thick and thin ... even after the romantic phase of a relationship fizzles. True love requires sacrifice and a willingness to put the needs of another person above your own. Basing a relationship purely upon feelings of lust is one of the main reasons why so many marriages are falling apart in America! Lust is such a shaky foundation in which to build a relationship. For a marriage to stand, you must have more than just those feelings of lust ... You must have communication, shared values and mutual respect!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships