Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 11:26 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,198,960 times

Advertisements

Yes, every single man on the whole planet likes this.......Be serious. Everyone is different. You have to ask individuals what they like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
They just mean tastefully done make-up they can't quite tell anyway.

Can't you see them drooling over airbrushed celebrity pics?! As if such people exist at all!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:39 AM

845 posts, read 1,349,645 times
I do prefer a little to no make-up. Well, as long as you don't look like a clown.

I remember a girl who I worked with. I remember days where she wore little to no make-up and she really looked attractive. However, other days, I assumed the circus was in town.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:00 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,624,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariagostrey View Post
so what im getting at is...guys SAY they want their girls natural- but they actually prefer glossed up girls who artfully conceal their imperfections as opposed to those who dare to go barefaced and natural.

is this true?
pretty much. like women, men subconsciously decide what they like and dislike. Our conscious mind might have a totally different opinion than our genetalia. For years I said that I didn't like fake boobs, for example, but it turns out I'm really just a huge liar.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Only if she has the face to do it. Some women are just naturally beautiful they don't need make up. Other women when they don't have make up on they have alot of blemishes.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
I wear make-up to look more fancy or mature looking. I wear eye shadow, mascara, and gloss. If I'm really dressing up for something, I wear a light bronzer. I have a natural nice color to my skin and rosy cheeks many times I will go out without make-up . It just depends where and what I'm doing.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:31 PM

8,956 posts, read 20,379,888 times
Years ago, I knew this squaredance gal that I seen one time without her makeup on........one word described her, YIKES! The squaredance club when to a lake for a weekend of squaredancing. There were two cabins; one for the men, the other for the ladies. Some of us guys went over to the ladies cabin about 9AM, because the ladies were serving breakfast. This one gal came out of one of the bedrooms without her makeup on and I didn't even recognize her!
My wife wears some makeup, but her one girlfriend wears much more. They are both in their early 60's and graduated together. Difference is, my wife isn't as bothered about her face getting older looking nearly as much as her girlfriend is. Her girlfriend will even adjust her makeup and hair at a restaurant table......pulls out her powder case/mirror and does it.
My wife also wears a baseball cap at times, which can be odd for an older lady to do......but I love it!
Some men like the "Trophy Wife" type gal and be that way does take quite a bit of makeup.......just look at the tv shows like Housewives of Atlanta!

Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,894 times
if it looks tasteful I don't have a prob with it. Some women look completely diff without makeup.

What i find weird is the woman that wears makeup to the gym. You're there to sweat.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM

Another thing......don't think many, or any, men on this forum would want a farm or ranch gal who actually works a farm or ranch. They wear very little-to-no makeup. I was raised on a farm and years ago was around ranch folks as well. Ranch dudes don't want the "model" type looks on their girlfriends/wives faces. Just glad that my wife don't wear much.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:37 PM

AND, many......to meet/pickup men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
if it looks tasteful I don't have a prob with it. Some women look completely diff without makeup.

What i find weird is the woman that wears makeup to the gym. You're there to sweat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships