Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 09:25 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,933,460 times

Advertisements

I think you just have an introverted personality and arent too personable. extrovert/personable people have easier times finding mates. You also might be approaching the wrong type of women. Try asking out shy/quiet women out. Women that are more similar to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 11:56 AM

499 posts, read 893,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
You can get rejected 1000 times but all you need is that one YES.
Yes. Oops, this one was not for the OP

Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,863,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoowhoo View Post
Yes. Oops, this one was not for the OP
Its for anyone.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:42 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,319,115 times
i would love to say this to a girl's boyfriend:

Rocky 3 - Hey Woman!!! - YouTube

Old 11-22-2011, 06:39 AM

6 posts, read 6,538 times
Hagen,
This is all you need to change. And before you know it you will have some hot looking women all over you.

1: Wear blue jeans and dark, solid color tshirts with no pockets.
2: A clean, shiny pair of shoes.
3: Get a buzz cut.
4: Make friends with one hot babe and hang around her, the other women will notice, believe me.

Don't worry about being too mature. The normal ones like that. The crazy ones don't...You want the normal ones.

And don't worry about being too quiet. Once again, the normal ones like that. Just do some interesting hobbies and talk about that or some other interesting stuff.

You'll be fine!

Old 11-22-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiganatree View Post
Hagen,
This is all you need to change. And before you know it you will have some hot looking women all over you.

1: Wear blue jeans and dark, solid color tshirts with no pockets.
2: A clean, shiny pair of shoes.
3: Get a buzz cut.
4: Make friends with one hot babe and hang around her, the other women will notice, believe me.

Don't worry about being too mature. The normal ones like that. The crazy ones don't...You want the normal ones.

And don't worry about being too quiet. Once again, the normal ones like that. Just do some interesting hobbies and talk about that or some other interesting stuff.

You'll be fine!

I like the dark blue jeans, the stylish ones, they are are expensive though.
Not too shiny though.
haircut depends on what looks good on each guy.
They will notice but so what?

Old 11-22-2011, 05:58 PM

why does it always have to come down to a guy's attitude, mentality, social-skills, conversation-skills, his passion for something or things, his fire and drive, goals for something, seriously? why does success in life and success with women have to go hand in hand? basically my whole point is that women do not need to work on themselves, do not have to have things going for them nearly as much as men do

Old 11-22-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
why does it always have to come down to a guy's attitude, mentality, social-skills, conversation-skills, his passion for something or things, his fire and drive, goals for something, seriously? why does success in life and success with women have to go hand in hand? basically my whole point is that women do not need to work on themselves, do not have to have things going for them nearly as much as men do
Unless she is not attractive then men may require those qualitiies in women also.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM

314 posts, read 819,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post

I think women have it the same way and maybe just as bad..so maybe it is expected for the guy to initiate something but once that happens..the girl has to work twice as hard.. I don't even bother with it..ha!

Old 11-22-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybflady13 View Post
I think women have it the same way and maybe just as bad..so maybe it is expected for the guy to initiate something but once that happens..the girl has to work twice as hard.. I don't even bother with it..ha!
thats not true, because the guy is expected to be the leader in the relationship, the dominant one, makes all or most of the decisions, plans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships