Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 07:15 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,320,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Really? You know what goes on in my world?
i'm saying that most men are not like you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,515,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
i'm saying that most men are not like you

And I'm not like most men. I have more options than most.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:15 PM

61 posts, read 135,344 times
well I agree with both of you...for me a woman has to show some confidence....but it is true that today a men need to show a prime level of security to be viewed as a potential mate....for example....now days if a guy is not successful with the ladies, everyone thinks that he is not confident enough..which might be completely untrue,women say that they want someone with confidence, but most of them are no, they will not approach guys themselves, all they do is sit and wait for some "confident" guy to walk up to them and go all in..women have no idea what confidence is...look around how many bad relationships they walk into..

Old 11-22-2011, 09:33 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,876,740 times
Default Don't Know What Surprises me More

The men women are attracted to or the men they aren't.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
well I agree with both of you...for me a woman has to show some confidence....but it is true that today a men need to show a prime level of security to be viewed as a potential mate....for example....now days if a guy is not successful with the ladies, everyone thinks that he is not confident enough..which might be completely untrue,women say that they want someone with confidence, but most of them are no, they will not approach guys themselves, all they do is sit and wait for some "confident" guy to walk up to them and go all in..women have no idea what confidence is...look around how many bad relationships they walk into..
yeah but women reject 98 or 99.9 percent of the men that approach them

Old 11-22-2011, 11:25 PM

61 posts, read 135,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
yeah but women reject 98 or 99.9 percent of the men that approach them

Because they can afford to do it.....they can be picky all the want...it's human nature... she knows that there's always some guy ready to approach her...and plus they love rejecting...it boosts their ego...and if they do it in front of their friends...oh...man...happy meal time!!!..

Old 11-22-2011, 11:36 PM

10 posts, read 14,189 times
hey man....don't listen to those girls.....who are they to judge u ....u r a man of ur own....so u do what ever u want....when u came up to this life....u came up alone.....so don't let anyone disepoint u ....and the thing that u never been drunk or approaching a girl....i say man that so wonderful....it makes uspecial.....so don't follow ur lust and instincs.....if u had sex with too many inicent girls u will regret it for the whole of ur life.....i'm a man and i know it.....the best way for u is to get married....and start a family.....the thign of dating and getting drunk....that's for stuped guys......unless if u wanna be one.....good luck.....THE DOCTOR

Old 11-23-2011, 12:56 AM

479 posts, read 837,853 times
Honestly, I'm clueless when it comes to "approaching women." But I've never, ever had a problem getting a date. Or a LTR...

Mostly, I just go through life being myself and doing whatever the hell I'm doing. Women give very subtle and clear hints that they're interested.

A few years ago; I traveled to Dallas for business. Our company had the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders as part of the presentation where Roger Staubach was giving a motivational speech.

I'm walking in, the cheerleaders are lined up as we're going to our table. A female co-worker stops, and wants to get a picture of me with one of the cheerleaders. So there I stand, with a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader in one arm, and a beer in the other hand.

The cheerleader gave a very clear indication that she wanted for me to put my arm around her waist. Then moved in even closer. After the photo-op was over, I asked if she'd be interested in catching a late bite to eat after the event. In that I was pretty sure, the catered food wouldn't be satisfying. It wasn't her moving in closer, that's something normal for one of her photo-ops/public appearances I'm sure. It was a subtle change in her pupils while we were talking.

She said yes, and we had a really nice time.

Guess my point is...I think it's pointless to look and approach. Being I've come across more enjoyable and better experiences, just going with the flow.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:26 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,873,913 times
Quote:
Because they can afford to do it.....they can be picky all the want...it's human nature... she knows that there's always some guy ready to approach her...and plus they love rejecting...it boosts their ego...and if they do it in front of their friends...oh...man...happy meal time!!!..
Its kinda like the Occupy Wall Street. 1% and 99% lol

Old 11-23-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
the list of things that turn girls off is way longer than the list of things that turn guys off
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships