Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 07:46 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,613,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtownKeith View Post
Well I'm pretty run down from so much traveling. Safe to say I will not be looking forward to another harrowing flight to Bangkok but I am definatley going back!

There was a lot that went on but let me just give you some of the highlights?

I went there to meet a handful of Thai ladies that were open to the idea of marrying a western man. I figured if American gals don't appreciate a stable professional man than maybe a foreign one would!

Before I met with these ladies I set out to a few spots in Bangkok my buddy suggested. Well let me just say the American bar experience has NOTHING on the Thai bar universe!! I received plenty of attention and ego stroking from the moment I walked in , beautiful young girls not only smiling and making eye contact with me but walking straight up and starting a conversation. Well as best they could with their limited english skills but we got along great! I consumed plenty of cheap great beer and talked with several girls and lets just say I had a great couple of nights!!
This was exactly what I needed and boosted my confidence levels, I felt renewed and wore a smile on my face 24/7!

When it came time meet my prospective brides we sat and talked at a pre arranged time and place. I hit it off with one gal and she agreed to take me around and be my personal tour guide. We saw a lot of amazing sights and she helped me out with buying souveniours without being ripped off. I tell ya being a westerner in Bangkok you get lots of attention from shop keeps! But anyway, we spent some quality time together she is sweet and innocent and has a 12 year old daughter living elsewhere with relatives. We didn't have a lot of time to get acquainted but we are keeping in touch and I plan on returning as soon as I get more vacation time! I'm optimistic about our future.

In conclusion I have to say never having traveled abroad before that women in Asia have a COMPLETELY different set of priorities than American gals. They are approachable , transparent, very easy on the eyes, do not play games - I am sold on the idea of marrying a Thai woman and only regret that I did not think of this 15 years ago!

I think you made this up. I could be wrong but it just seems you are looking for attention on here or you are possibly a troll.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times
I'm not going to knock you, if this is what you want to do. And both people involved are adults, and no laws are being broken, then more power you. Don't listen to the haters, you can't live your life for other people.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
And that is why you most likely don't find anyone. Chances are your standards are more ridiculous then you are letting on here.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong....and wrong again. I love these threads guys like me at my age are basically told to settle for a 300 pound overwight woman with 5 kids. I'm athletic and have no kids...I jog and play sports. I eat extremely healthy. Notice how it's never the women that are being unrealistic and want to date out of their league.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
No, the statistic you posted yourself speaks for you. I don't need to explain myself. You keep that list o' requirements intact, amigo, you already know how much progress you have made. Soon you will be on the wrong side of 40 and I hope you have money saved up for a trip to Bangkok
Antlered you're way out there dude...this must be a culture thing since yes I remember you are Indian as well. It's very normal for an in shape guy to want an in shape woman. You're another person telling guys like me we should settle for 300 pounders.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Guilty as charged

Obesity is unheard of in my old country. And people eat FRIED FOOD every single day and two full plates of rice. I gained weight the first few months I was in America. I strongly believe it's the genetically engineered food here produced in large scale which is the culprit in contributing to obesity.

Anyway, what I am saying is simple. If you expect a woman who is a steal with an athletic and toned body, gorgeous, no kids and a total ho in bed - then you better bring more to the table - promising career, great job, ripped abs, head full o hair, 11 inch penis, 6 4 tall blah blah blah. It doesn't matter if western men hate fatter women or not.

I simply abhor that sense of entitlement - where even a loser thinks he deserves a "hottie"
Where did anyone say they wanted a hottie? You really need to stop sucking up by the way. Wow you're going way overboard. If anything in my experience it's women that have a sense of self entitlement. If I'm dating women that have the same qualities and me I'm still not good enough for them that means they are the ones with the sense of self entitlement not me. By your definition a hottie is a normal woman that isn't 300 pounds so she deserves a George Clooney that is loaded. Lol!!!!! I'm in shape and eat healthy so it's perfectly normal for me to want the same. I don't see why that concept eludes you.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:56 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post
I highly doubt that you know how to treat a real woman. Because it you did you would have to beat American women off of you.
This is total B.S. I'm not going to act like there are no good American women because there are, but to act like if you "know how to treat a women" that they're all going to just fall in line is just garbage.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:58 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,712,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Antlered you're way out there dude...this must be a culture thing since yes I remember you are Indian as well. It's very normal for an in shape guy to want an in shape woman. You're another person telling guys like me we should settle for 300 pounders.
Why do you keep harping about the "300 pounders"?? That's an unrealism there. The majority of overweight women are in the range of 20 to 100 pounds overweight. Even if we say 100, she's going to be like 250 max, and that's extreme. Let's forget the super sized BBW's who are shown in the health channel.

You are the in-shape health nut, aren't you? Why not find a good woman who is say 75 pounds over, for example, and make her lose weight. The experience can be enriching, bond-building and in 3 years, you may have your fit and hot target. A guy like you can still turn a perceived loser situation around as a winner one. Fat women are not going to be fat forever. Another fact for you.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:59 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,276,638 times
Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong....and wrong again. I love these threads guys like me at my age are basically told to settle for a 300 pound overwight woman with 5 kids. I'm athletic and have no kids...I jog and play sports. I eat extremely healthy. Notice how it's never the women that are being unrealistic and want to date out of their league.

Like i said before if you can't get a date with all these qualities then the problem is you. Because plenty of girls who look good are not dating the hottest guys around. So how is it you have all these qualities and yet all the women around you are goldigging trash who only want george clooney. In fact to be honest most women are bendable when it comes to looks of their mate, as long as they have other good qualities. I find most often men are far more rigid in this area. Which i can understand because men are more driven by the visual so there is nothing wrong with that. But to believe that all womankind sits around only desiring balls hot guys, and won't lower standards for anything is ridiculous.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM

973 posts, read 1,704,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
But you said that the "sweet and innocent" woman you met, who you're going back to see and with whom you are optimistic about "our" future has a 12 year old child who lives with relatives.
I was wondering when someone was going to say something about this! And it happened on page 4...what is with that! OP...there is NO WAY a woman can be "sweet and innocent" and have a child of 12 AND who doesn't live with her. SO where exactly is her "innocence"? WAKE UP! And with learning that she does have a child, did you ask, how old she was when she had the child as in do you know how old she really is? And under what circumstances did this happen?? Where/who is the father? Is he paying child support? Why he/she is NOT living with her? Is she planning on you "all" being a "family"?

And what is her job there? Yes, she may be " Sweet" for she sees you as a "way out" of whatever she is in....as the "end" always justifies the "means".

I really don't believe you are sane...

Last edited by Sagitarrius48; 01-14-2012 at 08:23 AM.. Reason: added more

Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,712,043 times
Quote:
Where did anyone say they wanted a hottie? You really need to stop sucking up by the way. Wow you're going way overboard. If anything in my experience it's women that have a sense of self entitlement. If I'm dating women that have the same qualities and me I'm still not good enough for them that means they are the ones with the sense of self entitlement not me. By your definition a hottie is a normal woman that isn't 300 pounds so she deserves a George Clooney that is loaded. Lol!!!!! I'm in shape and eat healthy so it's perfectly normal for me to want the same. I don't see why that concept eludes you.
I have no reason to suck up, man. I'm trying to help another man open his eyes. I don't need to suck up and win me fans. If it makes you warm, a look at my rep comment history will tell you I'm one of the most loathed posters

They even speak about me in other websites
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships