Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2012, 07:31 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,510,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
C mon,we know what she means. He got her drunk,and he took advantage.

Um no. More blaming the guy and not owning up to your own faults. More than likely he was drinking as well. He did not get her anything. She decided to drink. She put herself in that situation.

Quote:
The point isn't whether he gave her something to drink.
He could have had sex with her while she was passed out. That wouldn't be her fault.

Which didn't happen, so it's a moot point.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:38 PM

24 posts, read 41,005 times
There's more to the date than I want to talk about that ended up happening. It's just so embarrassing. Basically, I've learned that it was all my fault and I probably shouldn't date again, as well as continue to go proana until I become a size that doesn't warrant being asked out by jerks.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr4zygirl05 View Post
There's more to the date than I want to talk about that ended up happening. It's just so embarrassing. Basically, I've learned that it was all my fault and I probably shouldn't date again, as well as continue to go proana until I become a size that doesn't warrant being asked out by jerks.
Trust me when I say size has nothing to do with being asked out by jerks. They come in all shapes and sizes and I know a few women who thought their whole damn world was going to change if they just lost weight and when it didn't they were confused. It wasn't their weight that was the issue it was their personalities sucked. So, you can weigh 100 or 200 and all the same BS applies.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,359,441 times
Quote:
We can only respond to your comments based on the information you give us. If the lad spiked your drink and took advantage of you...then that obviously changes the entire discussion. Anyway, Thursday has covered the points i would have added to the conversation...

All i can say is that not dating is not the solution. You must find a way to interact with people without allowing yourself to be taken advantage of...

Old 01-28-2012, 07:50 PM

24 posts, read 41,005 times
I know my weight has a lot to do with my issues. Everything I do revolves around my weight. If it wasn't there, I'd be a better person. I recently lost some weight, and just losing a couple of pounds changed my whole outlook for the day. So I know that if I was like 105, I'd be a wonderful person.

And I think I was just scared that if I said no to anything, I would mess up the date. This was my first date and I know that I did everything wrong. Now I just don't want to try again because I know that I can't say no. I'm too afraid of rejection, so I'll never be a good judge of anything.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:59 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,018,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
This is just retarded.
Explain. I'm not one to sugar coat anything. I tell it like it is.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:04 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
There are women who are not proportionate and will never be no matter how much they gain or lose weight. I'm one of them,and so are my sisters. They are 2x up top,but a size 10.

They can say they are a size 10,but when most people hear that they would assume they aren't overweight.
Dress size has more to do with hip size,which for the most part is bone.

As far as the Bmi charts,I read extra body weight,whether its muscle or fat,is still detrimental to health. I would need to look up the reason why though.
You called me "a bigger woman", without even seeing so much as a picture, going by a chart that does not even take into account if I am a man or woman. So a man who is 5'4" tall is overweight at 156 pounds? According to the BMI chart, he is.

I stand by my opinion. And I will depend on my clothing size, mirror, and measurements.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:07 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,510,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
You called me "a bigger woman", without even seeing so much as a picture, going by a chart that does not even take into account if I am a man or woman. So a man who is 5'4" tall is overweight at 156 pounds? According to the BMI chart, he is.

I stand by my opinion. And I will depend on my clothing size, mirror, and measurements.

BMI charts go by the average individual. It may not apply to you specifically, but for most at your height/weight, it does.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:09 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
Quote:
I know my weight has a lot to do with my issues. Everything I do revolves around my weight. If it wasn't there, I'd be a better person. I recently lost some weight, and just losing a couple of pounds changed my whole outlook for the day. So I know that if I was like 105, I'd be a wonderful person.

And I think I was just scared that if I said no to anything, I would mess up the date. This was my first date and I know that I did everything wrong. Now I just don't want to try again because I know that I can't say no. I'm too afraid of rejection, so I'll never be a good judge of anything.
No, weight is only a number and has very little to do with your issues. Its how you perceive your weight, that has an impact on you. If you dont like your weight, do something about - it is really not that hard unless you have a medical condition of sorts.

Old 01-29-2012, 03:17 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,844,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Please she didn't pass out and he had sex with her - let's not stretch the imagination. SHE got drunk. HE didn't get her drunk. SHE chose to have sex with him HE didn't rape her. The 'he got me drunk and took advantage of me" just ain't gonna fly. Learn to control yourself.
No,wrong.
Even though she didn't say if she passed out or not,he still took advantage.

I'm so glad I have brothers that woupd have ripped that guy apart if that were me,whether I passed out or not.

Most males on here no good and well that men get women drunk to take advantage of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships