Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2012, 04:27 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,738,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
They're not my type, either, but I'd bet many women find them attractive.
She, obviously, can't comprehend very well. If you read my comment, she could have included whoever she wanted. Instead, she saw two people and missed the whole point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2012, 04:32 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER date another vegetarian no way no how
So long as they don't spend their time trying to "educate" me as to my food choices I'd be ok. They better be able to watch me shredding a rack of ribs

Old 01-31-2012, 04:34 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER date another vegetarian no way no how
My husband likes to tease me and tell me that it's a good thing we met after I started eating meat again!

Old 01-31-2012, 04:36 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So long as they don't spend their time trying to "educate" me as to my food choices I'd be ok. They better be able to watch me shredding a rack of ribs

Cooking is a hobby of mine, and I cook meat. How could that ever work? :P First its "oh... I am sooo enlightened eating vegetarian.. ohhh i just have new found energy"

then its "oh.... you know what they do to those animals.. right... ?"

B*tch shut up and get me another steak

Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Cooking is a hobby of mine, and I cook meat. How could that ever work? :P First its "oh... I am sooo enlightened eating vegetarian.. ohhh i just have new found energy"

then its "oh.... you know what they do to those animals.. right... ?"

B*tch shut up and get me another steak
Not ALL vegetarians are that way.

I don't eat red meat or pork but I have no problem cooking it, serving it or watching other people eat it.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post

Look at that guy's face and tell me it's not deformed! hahaha
O.K. So, who does your heart desire? And, would you refuse to date him, based solely on what he eats? Because, personally, as long as he turns you on, I don't think you'd care about what he eats. That's all I'm saying.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:44 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

I don't eat red meat or pork but I have no problem cooking it, serving it or watching other people eat it.

I was only messing around, my last gf who was a vegetarian didn't say a word and actually tried meat every once in a while. I would just prefer someone who I can go out with an enjoy a big steak dinner or grill out in the summer time. Much easier, because it is what I do.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That's what I'm talking about.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

That's what I'm saying. You can't get more real, than that.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:52 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
I was only messing around, my last gf who was a vegetarian didn't say a word and actually tried meat every once in a while. I would just prefer someone who I can go out with an enjoy a big steak dinner or grill out in the summer time. Much easier, because it is what I do.
Okay here's a stupid question...but when you grill out do you only cook meat with no side dishes? And when you go out to eat does she have to order what you do or can she have her own food preferences?

I'm not a veg (I eat poultry and fish) but I can always find something to eat, even if we go to the swankiest steak place in the city.

Why is it so important that she eat red meat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships