Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 12:23 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatcd View Post
I'm a APPLE girl

27 year old woman
Want kids:Someday
Ethnicity:Asian
Body type:Athletic and toned

Grew up in Asia and went to school in the States. I came from a nice, healthy, well educated family. My parents are still happily married and I am close to my family.
I am an artist. Musician, DJ, Actress and have my own business. I also have a day job working for post production, music company. I am very creative, witty, very open minded, honest, compassionate, romantic, independent, tough, sweet, passionate, kind, romantic, down to earth, sensitive and artistic. I want to meet people who are fun, honest, interesting special, love animals, art, movie, music and healthy both physically & mentally.

I don't play games, if I like you I like you. I never play hard to get or ignore your call to make you wonder where I am. I don't
like people say they will call and never do or say things they don't mean. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

I have lots of interested and filled my life with all kinds of activities.
I value health and moral value. I like going hiking, dancing and anything outdoor. I love watching film, painting, listen to music and traveling.
I have been to many places, many countries and I love experiencing new things, meeting new people and new culture. I hope world peace and everyone on this earth can be equal.
I am looking for someone to date and who actually wants a serious relationship if things do go well. I have met people pretending they are sincere on this site and it turns out all they want is to get laid. I guess you can't expect too much from a free site. Please do not waste your time or mine if you just want to date and play around. I enjoy single life and would say my life is pretty productive and positive. I am generally a happy person and enjoy my life, however I still want to find someone special and hopefully build something great together, if not...would be great to meet new people and make some new friends. Don't have much expectation on a free dating site. Dating is the last thing on my list but you never know if you will meet someone really special.

I like a gentle man, mature, athletic, open minded, good looking, dark and tall, sweet, caring, sexy honest,responsible, smart, active, funny, confident, hard worker but also play hard, who knows whats more important in life beyond material stuff. Most important is have a really good heart. I will never settle for less. Loyalty is the most important for me.
I would eliminate the bolded, which is not flattering.

I agree with what someone else said. If I read this profile, I would be expecting someone REALLY incredibly hot, to justify the demands. I'm not sure what it is, but it sounds high maintenance.

For example, take this line:
I am very creative, witty, very open minded, honest, compassionate, romantic, independent, tough, sweet, passionate, kind, romantic, down to earth, sensitive and artistic.

When I read that, I don't assume that you actually HAVE these qualities -- I just assume that this is how you see yourself. So you'd better live up to the hype. Humility is attractive, I can't stand all the ultra-positive things women say/think about themselves to boost their self-esteem. That usually means I'll be expected to help you maintain this fantasy about yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships