Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 09:52 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
and if his wife doesn't know .. then how is that destructing a marriage.. that might not even be a good marriage. In any case it might make their marriage better because if this man is happy at least a few days out of the week then an intolerable marriage wouldn't be so bad.
WOW, you live in quite the fantasy land. You are making a whole lot of assumptions over a few little flirty encounters. First she's probaby cheating on him, now they may not have a great marriage, and lastly, you might even be HELPING their marriage.

Oh, and she would know. Most women know when their husband is cheating.

You go right ahead and keep trying to justify this.
Eventually you will convince yourself it's the right thing to do.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:58 PM

29 posts, read 31,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
WOW, you live in quite the fantasy land. You are making a whole lot of assumptions over a few little flirty encounters. First she's probaby cheating on him, now they may not have a great marriage, and lastly, you might even be HELPING their marriage.

Oh, and she would know. Most women know when their husband is cheating.

You go right ahead and keep trying to justify this.
Eventually you will convince yourself it's the right thing to do.
I never said it's the right thing to do however, i am also not saying that it's totally wrong on my part because he's putting it out there and he is willing. and most women do not know .. because they don't think their innocent husbands would never do that!! what a crock!

Old 02-05-2012, 09:58 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
You mean to tell me you've never done anything wrong in your life?
I haved made dumb mistakes in my life. But every mistake I have made was and has always been correctable. In this situation that you are making, it is not correctable.

I mean to tell you that I am not dumb enough to do something this idiotic. Sorry, I'm tired of you thinking that this is Okie dokie. It's not. This is stupid and however you try to put this situation in your mind, is just plain wrong.

Quote:
and if his wife doesn't know .. then how is that destructing a marriage.. that might not even be a good marriage. In any case it might make their marriage better because if this man is happy at least a few days out of the week then an intolerable marriage wouldn't be so bad.
She won't know...At first. Eventually the man changes. He'll spend less intimate time with her, ignore her, and possibly even forget about her at times. She may not know at first, but a week, a month, she will find out, people always do. Eventually she'll confront him about neglecting her needs, and he'll either brush it off or come clean, which will destroy the relationship.

What you think is going to be a fun adventure being used as a piece of ass a few nights a week, eventually costs this man half of his assets and much more. Have a great time hon!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I never said it's the right thing to do however, i am also not saying that it's totally wrong on my part because he's putting it out there and he is willing. and most women do not know .. because they don't think their innocent husbands would never do that!! what a crock!
No, they DO know, sometimes they just have no proof.

And it is wrong on your part. You are trying to justify it by saying that it's his choice. Well he's not forcing you...it's your choice too.

Yeah, yeah...if not you then someone else. Well then let it be someone else.

And you had better look into alienation of affection laws for your area because you CAN be held responsible.

Can you not attract a single guy?

Old 02-05-2012, 10:06 PM

29 posts, read 31,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I haved made dumb mistakes in my life. But every mistake I have made was and has always been correctable. In this situation that you are making, it is not correctable.

I mean to tell you that I am not dumb enough to do something this idiotic. Sorry, I'm tired of you thinking that this is Okie dokie. It's not. This is stupid and however you try to put this situation in your mind, is just plain wrong.

She won't know...At first. Eventually the man changes. He'll spend less intimate time with her, ignore her, and possibly even forget about her at times. She may not know at first, but a week, a month, she will find out, people always do. Eventually she'll confront him about neglecting her needs, and he'll either brush it off or come clean, which will destroy the relationship.

What you think is going to be a fun adventure being used as a piece of ass a few nights a week, eventually costs this man half of his assets and much more. Have a great time hon!
and if he loses half of his assets and much more and ruins his own life that's his fault for cheating on his wife! i'm not forcing him or even initiating anything ... he's doing this to himself so if he wants to do that that is his decisions!!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:08 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,001,614 times
princess,

You love sneaking around and being bad, eh?

So do other, younger women. When/if YOU get married, remember that.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:11 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Ya know, I really don't know why you started this thread. Are you looking for validation and pats on the back and people saying 'you go girl'? You already know your going to give up the goods to this guy so why even tell anybody? Just do it.

A lot of single women stay away from married men because they want no part in some sleaze bag going around banging other women. And yeah he'll probably find some other trick to lay the pipe on but that first women feels good about herself because it's not her and she wants no part of that mess.

And you know why a lot single women don't sleep with married men? Empathy, they put themselves in the shoes of the wife and think 'Gee, how would I feel if my husband was banging some broad behind my back? Wow that would really suck.' It's this empathy is where morals come from. Being considerate of other people and how they feel from time to time.

As for this dude, he needs to grow a spine. If he's having problems with his wife he should talk to her. If that doesn't work then he needs to separate from her and divorce her.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:12 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
No, they DO know, sometimes they just have no proof.

And it is wrong on your part. You are trying to justify it by saying that it's his choice. Well he's not forcing you...it's your choice too.

Yeah, yeah...if not you then someone else. Well then let it be someone else.

And you had better look into alienation of affection laws for your area because you CAN be held responsible.

Can you not attract a single guy?
What fun is a single guy?It's so much more fun taking someone's husband,that's a challenge and so much more of an ego boost!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
What fun is a single guy?It's so much more fun taking someone's husband,that's a challenge and so much more of an ego boost!
Either that or he's desperate for a different flavor and he knows she is just desperate.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:16 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,329,676 times
If he cheats on his wife now, he'll cheat on anyone and every woman knows when her husband cheats, she may be in denial or whatever. It seems like you are afraid of committment and go for a daddy figure/guy who is already attached to someone else. Forget the fact that YOU know he's married and that should make him off limits to you, no matter what BS he tells you.
Why do you bother asking about this on here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships