Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 11:16 PM

491 posts, read 572,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You just don't understand. It's useless to try to continue arguing with you because you can only understand one point of view. It has nothing to do with being okay with cheating. It has everything to do with loving your child. And I trust my husband 100% so I would never think of questioning whether or not the child was mine if our roles were reversed. But once again - you simply don't understand. You don't have children. That's okay. But it's useless to argue with you because you're never going to understand- and all you can do is throw insults and tell anyone that doesn't agree with you that if you don't understand their point, then it's not a valid point. Oh well.

Good luck with your bill to make paternity testing mandatory!
It's not his child. What part of that don't YOU understand? It's another man's. The other man should pay. Not the husband because the mother can't keep her legs closed to other men.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:17 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,261,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah... I asked that guy point blank would you walk out on the child and he said he would... completely and utterly deplorable..... it makes me sick to my stomach that someone would turn their backs on some little kid that up to that point was "their" child............. I have no use for someone that could do that... I made the point of making sure that is what he was talking about...... sickening behavior.......completely and utterly repulsive.......
Well, some people can't understand what it's like to be a parent until they are one. And some people are lousy parents. And some people can at least understand how a good parent should feel even if they don't have children.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
IT'S NOT THE KIDS F ING FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you wanna shout......
It's not the husband's fault either yet for some reason he has to pay. It's the mother's. Understand?

Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Well, some people can't understand what it's like to be a parent until they are one. And some people are lousy parents. And some people can at least understand how a good parent should feel even if they don't have children.
If it's my child I will care for it period. If it's not then it means it's not my child which means it's not my responsibility. Why does the other man get off the hook? It seems like being a good husband gets you cuckolded.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 PM

52,445 posts, read 52,990,881 times
Quote:
LOL... well I don't have kids and I think I've got a pretty good grasp of this particular matter on this thread.........

Old 08-02-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
IT'S NOT THE KIDS F ING FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you wanna shout......
You can't argue with someone that values vengeance over love.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
LOL... well I don't have kids and I think I've got a pretty good grasp of this particular matter on this thread.........
Exactly. To be honest, I think MOST people understand. They just aren't on this thread! Or this forum...

Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Yes. If a woman has kids with another man without you knowing and you find out 10 years later the husband should still care for it because the child calls you dad right? Even though he's only a stepdad not the real dad. So women have no reason to be faithful as long as they don't get caught within a certain time.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:23 PM

52,445 posts, read 52,990,881 times
Quote:
Exactly. To be honest, I think MOST people understand. They just aren't on this thread! Or this forum...

I'll defend children as much as I have too against stupid thinking... I don't care if I get banned... no one is gonna say shyt about kids and I WILL always check them.............

I can be called a pu&&y and other insults... that's fine........ as you can see... I'm about to cry over it....

Old 08-02-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
Yes. If a woman has kids with another man without you knowing and you find out 10 years later the husband should still care for it because the child calls you dad right? Even though he's only a stepdad not the real dad. So women have no reason to be faithful as long as they don't get caught within a certain time.
Let me guess - your wife cheated on you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships