Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 02:28 PM

673 posts, read 3,090,119 times

Advertisements

I been having problem of how deal with the most attractive women I have ever met in my life! From the first time I saw her months back I was astrounded. Just the way she walks gives off such sexual vibes! She looks quite attractive usually and when she dress up its like she makes me instantly hard! I know she is older than me (probably 5-10 years older) but seems so much hotter than girls I know my age (26). It can be hard to get her off my mind.

Of course, that's just the start of the problem. As mentioned, she is manager at my work, though not directly over me. And she is married. This means, she is off limits for me. But, honestly I get excited and nervous when I have to discuss a problem with her. I will admit, sometimes I directly talk to her in order to get help when I could have asked someone who worked for her. The fact that I sit in same area as her and see her multiple times each workday really doesn't help. I just keep on telling myself there nothing I can do but get a few glimpses of her around the work place...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 02:48 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,920,376 times
You sound like a creepy 15 year old boy...

Old 02-12-2012, 02:54 PM

526 posts, read 955,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You sound like a creepy 15 year old boy...
LMAO

OP, at least you have a reason to go to work everyday, although "getting hard" at 26 from just looking at a woman makes me wonder. Isn't that something teenagers experience? But then again, I am not a man, so what do I know.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:56 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,193 times
Oh, no......its just physical attraction baby!!!!!!

Nothing you can do. Just sit with your tongue hanging out. LOL

Don't worry, she may move jobs....she may split up with her hubby......you may meet a girl and fall in love and this lady will be history. ALL things must pass, this too, will pass.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
I been having problem of how deal with the most attractive women I have ever met in my life!
Appears to be purely a physical attraction. It really isn't a problem. This is an issue that everyone has had the opportunity (misfortune?) to be involved from time-to-time - or if one hasn't, one will. As she is married and a supervisor, I figure that in this case there's nothing you can do about it. I would not advocate making any radical changes in your interaction with her since none of what you're doing seems particularly damaging personally or professionally. Continue (try?) to associate with her in a respectful and professional manner and enjoy the view.

[look, don't touch]

Old 02-12-2012, 03:39 PM

673 posts, read 3,090,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Appears to be purely a physical attraction. It really isn't a problem. This is an issue that everyone has had the opportunity (misfortune?) to be involved from time-to-time - or if one hasn't, one will. As she is married and a supervisor, I figure that in this case there's nothing you can do about it. I would not advocate making any radical changes in your interaction with her since none of what you're doing seems particularly damaging personally or professionally. Continue (try?) to associate with her in a respectful and professional manner and enjoy the view.

[look, don't touch]
Exactly, what I was thinking was best advice!

I also do keep conversation with her basically limited to work. And yes I intentionally keep my distance from her when talking.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,209,389 times
Relax.

She probably doesn't know you exist. We are all attracted to others from time to time.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:54 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,387,108 times
Make sure she doesn't see your hard on (and no, these don't disappear after a guy isn't a teenager, my husband is 46 and gets them all the time spontaneously).

The reason I advise you to hide your erection is because she can nail you on sexual harassment. Don't laugh, this exact thing happened at my job several years ago. The school Dean (female) saw a male Prof with a glaring hard on while he was meeting with her. She filed a sexual harassment claim against him. Remember, sexual harassment doesn't have to be overt or verbal, it can something as innocent as you getting an erection around her and making her feel uncomfortable.

Just fantasize over her in private. Don't make your sexual interest in her remotely noticeable. She holds the cards and if she thinks you're a creep or not in her league, she may go after your job.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:58 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post

[look, don't touch]

Just dont look TOO hard!...

Old 02-12-2012, 03:58 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,146,737 times
The best takeaway from the OP is the creation of the new word "astrounded."

I'm gonna work that into casual conversation over the next few weeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships