Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2012, 04:40 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,767,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southshorelady View Post
Woah! Don't stoop to that level. Some of the men on this board seem to have a bitterness issue toward women and paint us all with a broad brush. Don't do the same. There are great guys out there who are not rude and arrogant.

Well I couldn't care less if they paint us all with the same broad brush, because I do the same thing to them. IMO they act exactly how supermanpansy acts. Exactly to a tee. They think nothing of verbally downgrading women, so I do the same damn thing back to them. That's your opinion that they aren't all rude and arrogant, which you're entitled to. I know differently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 04:52 PM

3,181 posts, read 5,172,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
For somebody that doesn't care what I think you certainly act otherwise, LOL. First of all I didn't say you were lying for my benefit or anything of the sort. If it makes you feel any better you're all liars in my book -- so check your ego at the door honey, it's not about you personally. I couldn't care less if you pity me as you said yourself 'this is an anonymous message board' so what you think about me personally amounts to a hill of beans in my book. Your tone and the way you're acting based on my point of view on the topic, is the very reason why I do NOT associate with men. You are all rude and arrogant as*holes. You like to spout your opinions but don't like it when someone else expresses theirs. All the rest of the tangent you went off on, I'm not going to even waste time addressing.

Once again. Stop speaking on my behalf. You know nothing about me, so stop implying you do. It's clear you have men issues...Trust me we all get it. But just because "YOU" think all men are a certain way does not mean your right. And I don't know why you keep singling me out. Did I say something to you specifically? No, I just simply said I would pay on a first date...Holy cow, bring in the artillery..And you replied that I'm arrogant, a liar, and blah, blah, blah..Think what you want your going to anyways. You seem way to bitter for any message board anyway. Your thinking is so one way, why do you bother? If all men are garbage and liars (basically your words) then why do you bother reading what we post? And I do pity you. I really do. I can't imagine the guy that did a number on you to make you this rediculously mad. I don't know who hurt you so bad, but my god let it go. You keep carrying on with this attitude, no wonder your alone. I can't imagine a man in his right mind who would last three minutes with you..I suggest you do away with that mountain size chip on your shoulder, get some therapy, and somehow try to forgive whoever it was that hurt your wittle feelings. If that don't work, there's always a need for more cutters..You know those people who cut themselves to take away the pain. Be open minded. From where your at, that's a step up.. Good luck with whatever you decide..

Love ya,

Your friend always

Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Once again. Stop speaking on my behalf. You know nothing about me, so stop implying you do. It's clear you have men issues...Trust me we all get it. But just because "YOU" think all men are a certain way does not mean your right. And I don't know why you keep singling me out. Did I say something to you specifically? No, I just simply said I would pay on a first date...Holy cow, bring in the artillery..And you replied that I'm arrogant, a liar, and blah, blah, blah..Think what you want your going to anyways. You seem way to bitter for any message board. Your thinking is so one way, why do you bother. If all men are garbage and liars (basically your words) then why do you bother reading what we post? And I do pity you. I don't know who hurt you so bad, but my god let it go. You keep carrying on with this attitude, no wonder your alone. I can't imagine a man in his right mind who would last three minutes with you..I suggest you do away with that mountain size chip on your shoulder, get some therapy, and somehow try to forgive whoever it was that hurt your wittle feelings. If that don't work, there's always a need for more cutters..You know those people who cut themselves to take away the pain. Be open minded. From where your at, that's a step up.. Good luck with whatever you decide..

Love ya,

Your friend always

I bother reading what is posted b/c this is a message board and that's what people do on message boards...Stop speaking for me and I will stop speaking for you, b/c you know nothing about me either so don't act like you do. But anyway, thanks for the put downs. Spoken like a man, what else is new!

Old 02-17-2012, 04:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,265,790 times
Quote:
Stop speaking for me and I will stop speaking for you, b/c you know nothing about me either so don't act like you do. But anyway, thanks for the put downs. Spoken like a man, what else is new!
I'm kind of surprised that you chose to pick on him. He's always seemed like a pretty great guy to me. Oh - that's right - all men are liars so there are no great guys... Doh!

Quote:
Thanks for the put downs. Spoken like a man!

They weren't put downs. You seriously have problems. You've made damaged goods seem lovable. And your quite the lady yourself. So delicate, kind, and gentle..I'm surprised guys aren't camping out on your lawn to take you out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm kind of surprised that you chose to pick on him. He's always seemed like a pretty great guy to me. Oh - that's right - all men are liars so there are no great guys... Doh!

I chose to 'pick on him?' LOL. Why don't you go back AND READ before running off at the mouth.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post

I honestly don't know what I said either. Apparently she knows everyone. And all guys are bad..What did I say. That I prefer to pay on the first date. I should be executed at dawn..

All kidding aside. She's obviously in alot of pain.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
They weren't put downs. You seriously have problems. You've made damaged goods seem lovable. And your quite the lady yourself. So delicate, kind, and gentle..I'm surprised guys aren't camping out on your lawn to take you out..

Like I said you know nothing about me. You can put me on ignore at any time since you obviously aren't liking anything I have to say or if you prefer you can keep it up with the put downs and insults. Since that's what you all do so fuc*king well anyways.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I honestly don't know what I said either. Apparently she knows everyone. And all guys are bad..What did I say. That I prefer to pay on the first date. I should be executed at dawn..

All kidding aside. She's obviously in alot of pain.

you don't know what you said?? I expressed my opinion on why I would prefer to pay for my own meals if I ever was on a date and you went off on a tangent. Hopefully that rings a bell. If you prefer to pay on the first date GOOD FOR YOU. Why make such a big deal about someone else's reasons to do differently?

Saying things like "you've made damaged goods seem lovable" is an insult in my book and most everyone else I know. So don't try to play it nice all of a sudden.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I chose to 'pick on him?' LOL. Why don't you go back AND READ before running off at the mouth.

Read what exactly? Your the one running at the mouth. You called me a liar, because I said I pay on the first date. You argue anyone who doesn't agree with you. Which is pretty much everyone. Dew is a respected member on here. Who are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships