Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 11:13 AM

20,730 posts, read 19,398,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Hi gwynedd1,

I care very, very little about your tolerance levels. But have you taken your heart medication? Don't want to put your health at risk.
If you can't stick to the subject of the OP, I say use the tape that quacks.

Quote:
The "we" is variable and "men we want to date" is subjective.

This thread is not specifically about fertility prime, or athletic prime, or wealth prime. One's definition of prime is subjective. You may feel that 25 y.o. girls are at their "prime," but do you speak for everyone? Attractiveness means different things to different men. Many men do not find naturally aging, over 25 y.o. women less attractive or less sexy. Examples (not anecdotes) are everywhere (including this forum).
What ever you say dear.
At what age are girls at their most sexually attractive? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote:
I don't care what your particular interest is. There are still plenty of men attracted to highly athletic women (check out the Exercise forum for confirmation on that one).
Not 60 year old athletic women, and hopefully the part of me that might appreciate it by then won't be in a bag of medical waste.

Quote:

You forgot the "IMO." I don't care how you personally rate it. There are still plenty of men attracted to a woman's wealth and power.
Otherwise known as serial conmen.

Quote:
Just to bug old men like you. It's fun.
Did you say you were in your late 30s? We just missed each other in high school. Consider me precocious for my early 40s.

Quote:
Do you meet all the Official Thread Responder Criteria? I'll give you the "nerdy man" part, but the "smart" part is still up for debate.
Let me correct that for you

Quote:
Have to run... I'm about to take my very hot, over 35, prime self to do some rentier capitalistic activities, leverage my speculative real estate for cheap bank money, and go after a big govt. contact... all the while mocking the late-great Adam Smith. Oh, does that bother you?
If you were younger than my wife, maybe it would bother me.

Quote:
See you in the Business forum. In a way, I missed your metaphors and curmudgeon surliness.
p.s. Why did you not greet me with "Hi GoCUBS1"? After all we've been through? So unrefined for you.
'tis true

I used to greet everyone this way, but I have since found the typical CD member to be undeserving of even common courtesy and have fallen out of the habit. And, since I am past my prime, I can only recall the conversations, not your handle. There are many masochists on the North side with forlorn hopes dashed in June swoons. While you may be a bit delusional, you are not inherently despicable. In your case I was remiss not to properly great you.

Greetings GoCUBS1,

!(PMS)

If you need any help gobbling up the Crown and Pritzker families, I'd be glad to advise.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:13 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,391,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
What ever you say dear.
Calling me dear won't make me love you.

A poll from the Relationship section of a Bodybuilding website with less than 300 respondents... Yes, the sampling subjects and results are almost as valid as your "Korean Fashion Model Prime Age" survey numbers. Powerfully scientific stuff.

Quote:
Did you say you were in your late 30s? We just missed each other in high school. Consider me precocious for my early 40s.
Thank heavens! We may have gotten into arguments in the hallways. I was president of the Young Republicans back then.

Quote:
If you were younger than my wife, maybe it would bother me.
If you were richer than my husband, maybe your economic principles might give me pause.

Quote:
And, since I am past my prime, I can only recall the conversations, not your handle. There are many masochists on the North side with forlorn hopes dashed in June swoons. While you may be a bit delusional, you are not inherently despicable. In your case I was remiss not to properly great you.
Unlike you, I forget nothing. It helps to keep me in my prime, just like a cold beer on a beautiful spring afternoon in the best Friendly Confines in the country. Regardless of scoreboard, I live for the moment.

Quote:
Greetings GoCUBS1,
See, you can be nice.

Quote:
!(PMS)
Now don't go on and ruin it. You are above such juvenileness, old man! How would you like it if I wrote: !(ED)

Quote:
If you need any help gobbling up the Crown and Pritzker families, I'd be glad to advise.
They are already clients of mine.

I really must run and make some money off the backs of my land serfs and renters all while gobbling up land resources at devalued prices that I helped to create!

Greetings, Gwynedd1!

Old 05-04-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Calling me dear won't make me love you.
Hello GoCubs(but not this year either),

Wait for me to ask what I am doing wrong next time. That way you'll know that the bait is good and you haven't set the hook in an old boot.

Quote:
A poll from the Relationship section of a Bodybuilding website with less than 300 respondents... Yes, the sampling subjects and results are almost as valid as your "Korean Fashion Model Prime Age" survey numbers. Powerfully scientific stuff.
Science? First of all I expect the number of correlation coefficients you have calculated is zero, and that and to you, Zogby must be a gentleman's club. To correct you, it is the randomness of the sample, not the number that matters. 300 is sufficient. In this case we are assured we are looking at those who value pulchritude. Then we have Amsterdam.

Quote:

Thank heavens! We may have gotten into arguments in the hallways. I was president of the Young Republicans back then.
At that time I would have been ignorantly sympathetic to the cause.

Quote:
If you were richer than my husband, maybe your economic principles might give me pause.
You do me proud because your fitness fits the formula.
F(H) = M(S)

where H = hotness and S = status.

In other words you like the male version of a nice bum too.

Quote:
Unlike you, I forget nothing. It helps to keep me in my prime, just like a cold beer on a beautiful spring afternoon in the best Friendly Confines in the country. Regardless of scoreboard, I live for the moment.
So did I with Grandma in Roger's park who took me there all the time, even for the Mets double header in 84. I live for the moment now too, only with more hope.

Quote:
See, you can be nice.
Now you are getting nasty.

Quote:
Now don't go on and ruin it. You are above such juvenileness, old man! How would you like it if I wrote: !(ED)
As long as you don't keep causing it, I don't mind at all. As of now I only suffer from it due to environment factors like the parking lot at Wallmart.

Quote:
They are already clients of mine.
Show and tell, clientèle, its all the same to me.

Quote:
I really must run and make some money off the backs of my land serfs/renters all while gobbling up land resources at devalued prices that I helped to create!

Greetings, Gwynedd1!
All right then, but you lack at least one thing to be a Lady Godiva. On the other requirement it is almost as you say "but the parts is still up for debate. "

Old 05-04-2012, 01:36 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,280,627 times
This thread is ****ed and needs to be put out of it's misery.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
And that would be due to bovine laminitis.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:29 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,391,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

Quote:
And that would be due to bovine laminitis.
MsAnnThrope,

Speak roughly to your little boy,
And beat him when he sneezes:
He only does it to annoy,
Because he knows it teases.

- Lewis Carroll

Old 05-04-2012, 05:59 PM

40,964 posts, read 49,278,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Still, no one has said how we're defining "prime" for the purpose of this discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
My prime is now. My time is now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You are indeed a very wise man
Prime is a floating target that shifts as we age. To me prime is not some 25 yo beauty but an older wiser person who lives in the today.

Give me an older mature beautiful inside and out woman out who appreciates a real man and can make love like there is tomorrow. She may not have the body she had but her knowledge, expertise and skills more than make up for youth and a lack of experience. She can appreciate the sun rise, the smell of coffee, the small moments that make up Today.

Prime is not 25, that's only the start of becoming prime.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:19 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,414,214 times
I've been in my prime for the past 20 years.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Prime is a floating target that shifts as we age. To me prime is not some 25 yo beauty but an older wiser person who lives in the today.

Give me an older mature beautiful inside and out woman out who appreciates a real man and can make love like there is tomorrow. She may not have the body she had but her knowledge, expertise and skills more than make up for youth and a lack of experience. She can appreciate the sun rise, the smell of coffee, the small moments that make up Today.

Prime is not 25, that's only the start of becoming prime.
Is that it? I thought it would contain instructions on how to print and laminate.

"real man" ...oh brother. Every time I see someone describe themselves as a "real woman", I picture someone who can only sit on the arm rests digging into a bag of fries.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:14 PM

40,964 posts, read 49,278,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I've been in my prime for the past 20 years.
Quote:
Is that it? I thought it would contain instructions on how to print and laminate.

"real man" ...oh brother. Every time I see someone describe themselves as a "real woman", I picture someone who can only sit on the arm rests digging into a bag of fries.
See IW's post above. There is no doubt she is in the prime of her life and well beyond 25.

That is a "real woman" in case you've never had or seen one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.