Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 04:34 PM

3 posts, read 6,975 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Raffael.

About 4 months ago i met this girl. An attractive, young, sexy girl.
After about 2 weeks we had sex for the first time and since then we had sex on regular basis. I might have developped some feelings for her, she also has feelings for me.

So since i liked her we went to a restaurant at valentine's day. I also bought her roses and went shopping with her. She also tells me very personal things about her family and such. So i know she's being "serious" We always had a great time and we still do but she is a flirt. She loves to tell me how other guys try to hit on her just to make me jealous, because she likes it when i show her i really like her. I've only told her i might "love" her once (She tells me she "loves" me on daily basis, and i know for a fact she does).

Now the thing is, i really like her but the fact she's a bit egocentric and manipulative works on my nerves but attracts me at the same time (I like her "cocky" personality)? I've already thought about just leaving it like it is because of these features but i don't want to leave her because i can't stand the thought of her being with someone else.. (just looking for love with another guy or having sex with another guy) nor would i want to leave her.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit weird, my english is not perfect

Could someone please tell me what to do? I feel a bit "uncomfortable" with the whole situation.
Greetings Raffael.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 04:58 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaelloh View Post
I've already thought about just leaving it like it is because of these features but i don't want to leave her because i can't stand the thought of her being with someone else..
That's the problem sentence.

Care to elaborate on that?

Old 03-08-2012, 05:07 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,028,358 times
That chick isn't relationship material and it won't last. Enjoy banging her for now, but realize it WILL be another dude cracking that before too long.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Well, i would miss her if we'd go apart.. I'm sure i would because i really care for her. But i do not know if we are made for eachother. I'm in a dilemma, one part of me loves her, and doesn't want to leave her. But the other part wants to get out of her tangles and live my own life again.

And with "but i don't want to leave her because i can't stand the thought of her being with someone else" i mean that if we'd go apart i couldn't handle the fact that somebody else could have his hands on her body, laugh with her like we laughed, kiss her like we kissed, have the same moments we shared.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:19 PM

2,472 posts, read 3,197,332 times
"About 4 months ago"

Lust.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:20 PM

9,821 posts, read 11,542,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
That chick isn't relationship material and it won't last. Enjoy banging her for now, but realize it WILL be another dude cracking that before too long.
This man speaks the truth!

Old 03-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Because she is egocentric and manipulative or ... ? Just trying to understand what you are saying!

Old 03-08-2012, 05:49 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,485,933 times
I think your it's your penis that does the thinking here.

As long as you both like the way it is - who cares.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:04 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,961,171 times
It's a Richard thing.. Just ride it out...Once the real nagging starts your gone.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:25 PM

1,302 posts, read 2,948,089 times
I've been down this road before. Love the thrill, hate the heartache. I agree with the advice saying to enjoy it while it lasts, because chances are a relationship with this kind of drama isn't likely to be sustainable.

Basically, I'd just let things run their natural course, but of course don't let the situation turn you into a complete basketcase (unfortunately, this is where things appear to be heading)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships