Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 01:50 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,450,077 times

Advertisements

I don't know about anger, but you definitely have a spelling problem..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,326,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
I have been very aggressive even drawing blood or causing my partner to have to take pain pills the next day. Do I have a rage problem?
Maybe not a problem...just a slight kink....

Old 03-15-2012, 09:34 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,552,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Based on your profile pic, I would say this is very normal. Are you biting your partner on the nape of her neck? Do you get a lot of loose fur in your mouth?
Gosh, LOL! You can always count on the Relationship Forum for a good laugh.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:40 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,490,389 times
Quote:
I have been very aggressive even drawing blood or causing my partner to have to take pain pills the next day. Do I have a rage problem?
Seems to me I recall somewhere that you posted about D/S lifestyle.

Aren't you the one who's also into or curious about the D/S lifestyle?

Maybe it's time for therapy.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:42 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,887,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Seems to me I recall somewhere that you posted about D/S lifestyle.

Aren't you the one who's also into or curious about the D/S lifestyle?

Maybe it's time for therapy.

Past time

Old 03-15-2012, 04:56 PM

469 posts, read 915,360 times
Quote:
Wow, really dont know what to say.....

Old 03-18-2012, 04:54 PM

26,062 posts, read 22,263,896 times
I read this a day ago and I see this being a potential major problem for a lot of reasons. If this woman were my daughter or friend, I would be encouraging her not to see the OP anymore. I would be afraid that it could gets worse and that charges might have to be filed. I think the OP realizes that their is a problem. If this is a fetish sort of thing, with time, the intensity will have to increase to get the same amount of "fulfillment" out of it. The woman should be told that if she wants it to stop, say so and if the OP cannot stop, it is time to get some serious help. I'm thinking he would not stop if she asked because she was in pain. So many women put up with crap and let it go for the sake of the relationship, sad situations. I cannot imagine causing someone I cared about physical or any kind of pain if I could avoid it. It is good that the OP is showing concern though.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:01 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,887,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I read this a day ago and I see this being a potential major problem for a lot of reasons. If this woman were my daughter or friend, I would be encouraging her not to see the OP anymore. I would be afraid that it could gets worse and that charges might have to be filed. I think the OP realizes that their is a problem. If this is a fetish sort of thing, with time, the intensity will have to increase to get the same amount of "fulfillment" out of it. The woman should be told that if she wants it to stop, say so and if the OP cannot stop, it is time to get some serious help. I'm thinking he would not stop if she asked because she was in pain. So many women put up with crap and let it go for the sake of the relationship, sad situations. I cannot imagine causing someone I cared about physical or any kind of pain if I could avoid it. It is good that the OP is showing concern though.
The OP IS a woman. She is not showing concern so much as just showing off

Old 03-19-2012, 06:22 AM

26,062 posts, read 22,263,896 times
I didn't realize it was a woman, sorry. It would apply to men also though since men are abused at alarming numbers and sadly, they are even much more likely not to seek help. If this behavior constitutes "showing off", I really encourage the OP to seek counseling. Most communities have mental health clinics that see people on a sliding-scale based on their income if they don't have health insurance. Being a female, I tend to see things from that prospective but having looked at the issues of sexual problems and abuse across the board, I know all to well that men also suffer the effects and don't seek help because of the "macho" thing. Anyone being abused or abusing needs to seek help. Also, I guess I am assuming this was a heterosexual relationship and whether it is heterosexual or homosexual, just doesn't make a difference.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 03-19-2012 at 07:22 AM..

Old 03-20-2012, 12:32 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,485,081 times
Quote:
Aptor, you're still at it, aren't you? Can't wait to shock someone with all your sex from husband, random men, random women, etc. <<Yawn>> so like you. Not shocking by the way. Just so...boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships