Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,764 times

Advertisements

Though many women won't admit *it*. They don't really like a "nice guy" in the end. He's a wuss and can be controlled too easily. Some men, you can't put in a cage! Tie him down with a log chain around the neck. He might even break that~ xD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 04:02 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,013,443 times
Next time she says that, pick her dumb ass up and put her outside the front door of your apartment/house, then say "I just manned up b*tch"

See what happens

Old 03-27-2012, 04:03 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,970,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
Well she expects too much from me, i have put up with her insecurities and clingyness for three years. she once entertained one admirer that led to a kiss in the end during the break she had requested. While on the other hand i have been so fair to her and faithful despite that, she did not trust me and still makes wrong assumptions.

I even trusted her even though i knew she had a fling with someone else..now during the arguments i would bring up somethings of her wrong doings, she would answer me verbal abusively and tells me to man up...because of the love i have for her that's why am still with her but i want her to change her insecurities and i guess i'll do my part to man up what ever that means..

Now this deserve a Man Up and a Package Check. One thing in life is no one else can make you happy. People tend to treat you as you let them. I gotta ask this. If she is treating you like this now how will she treat you if you got married?

In closing Man UP and after leaving the shower stand in front of the mirror in a natural state, then grab your package and ask yourself who's the man? LOL.. In closing once a woman loses respect for you it's over. Your just there until she finds someone else.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:05 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,630,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Next time she says that, pick her dumb ass up and put her outside the front door of your apartment/house, then say "I just manned up b*tch"

See what happens
That could result in death.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:06 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,558,694 times
Quote:
Well she expects too much from me, i have put up with her insecurities and clingyness for three years. she once entertained one admirer that led to a kiss in the end during the break she had requested. While on the other hand i have been so fair to her and faithful despite that, she did not trust me and still makes wrong assumptions.

I even trusted her even though i knew she had a fling with someone else..now during the arguments i would bring up somethings of her wrong doings, she would answer me verbal abusively and tells me to man up...because of the love i have for her that's why am still with her but i want her to change her insecurities and i guess i'll do my part to man up what ever that means..
Your part will never be enough for someone who isn't complete with herself. So, you can choose to live with just what you described, or move on to a healthier life alone or with someone who doesn't have all that baggage.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:08 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,739,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

See what happens
Is that you Don "Magic" Juan?

Old 03-27-2012, 04:08 PM

391 posts, read 688,599 times
Quote:
Me and my girl have been together for 3 years but when we argue she tells me to 'man up', i really hate that phrase but what I am I doing wrong?..
Grab her by the hair, drag her back into the cave and
have some wild rough sex.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:11 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
If he's a grown, able bodied man sitting on his parents couch all day playing X-Box, man up. If he is beating on his wife, man up. If he turns into a 4 year old brat every time there is conflict, man up. Don't shoot the messenger for pointing out the obvious, especially if that behavior is interfering with someone else's happiness or even their own well being.
The only issue I have with what you just said is that males are expected to always be the stereotypical hard working provider, and anything less, we're losers and we need to "man up".

Meanwhile, women can get way with being lazy on a scale that is much worse then many of the guys they complain about because they often live rent free (or just paying for food) with their boyfriends for many years but nobody looks down on them, or shames them, for not pulling their own weight.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:14 PM

12 posts, read 19,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Let me guess - she's really hot?
Yes she is, it must be her ego !

Old 03-27-2012, 04:17 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,204,004 times
I need more information before I try to determine whether you're doing something wrong and need to "man up". What kinds of things do you argue about? What does SHE get after you for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships