Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Definitely prefer thin if given those two choices. Also, saying someone needs to "eat a cheeseburger" because they're thin is ludicrous. Why is that an acceptable statement but telling the fatties they should go on a diet is seen as an attack?

This whole thread just seems like an attack on guys who don't like a particular body type, as if their preferences are somehow invalid because a bunch of women have deemed it so.

I think it's because it's FAR more socially acceptable to be thin than it is to be fat. My friends poke fun at me because of my large chest, but if you were to poke fun at a girl for having small boobs it would be seen are far harsher. It's simply because many find larger breasts more aesthetically pleasing so it's deemed 'okay' to make fun of them.

I definitely don't see this thread as an attack on guys who don't like a particular body type, I see it as yet another thread that focuses solely on how a woman looks. We were certainly running low on those in here

Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Because they do need a cheeseburger. It's not healthy and looks awful. Pics of Skinny Women in Bikinis
1) Not unhealthy. They are not anorexic, so no idea where you got that idea.

2) I think it looks fine, much more attractive than "busty" women.

3) Cheeseburger. CHEESEBURGER. Yes, they are so unhealthy so they should eat unhealthy foods and gain weight. Okay.

EDIT: Average bodyfat for all those woman is probably 15-18%, easily within the healthy range.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:23 PM

770 posts, read 1,178,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Because they do need a cheeseburger. It's not healthy and looks awful. Pics of Skinny Women in Bikinis
Right, because curvy and anorexic are your only two options.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:24 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I see it as yet another thread that focuses solely on how a woman looks. We were certainly running low on those in here
Yet, thread was started by a woman...your gender makes no sense.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:25 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think it's because it's FAR more socially acceptable to be thin than it is to be fat. My friends poke fun at me because of my large chest, but if you were to poke fun at a girl for having small boobs it would be seen are far harsher. It's simply because many find larger breasts more aesthetically pleasing so it's deemed 'okay' to make fun of them.

I definitely don't see this thread as an attack on guys who don't like a particular body type, I see it as yet another thread that focuses solely on how a woman looks. We were certainly running low on those in here
I think this thread is great. It's bringing to light what "few" men who are lost in their own little world running what the rest of us LOVE down. These poor women had to have some jerk that made them think that is what most of us liked. See also the guy who let the elderly crippled woman kick his ass with her cane for THAT!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
they like the ones that looks like adriana lima or megan fox, any of the women that's considered really 'hot' and/or sexy. the white playboy models types too with fake boobs. all i know is they lie through their teeth when they say they like the 'plain jane, no makeup, hair in ponyail....' yea right!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:28 PM

245 posts, read 520,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Yup, people don't count other shapes. You're either rail thin, or hourglass.

We forget the pear, the upside down triangle, the apple, and those girls that are shaped like a *line-backer.

*They're usually overweight, but you can tell when they have this shape even when they're thin. Their thighs tend to stick together, yet their legs kind of stick out. The upper body is HUGE. Not sure if this is an actual shape or a health problem.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:29 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
Quote:
I know this thread was started by a woman. And I totally agree that women make no sense

Old 04-01-2012, 01:29 PM

245 posts, read 520,085 times
Quote:
It was? OF COURSE! Makes sense now.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:33 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
NOPE..."Medium" is my fav. http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...ni-pageant.jpg (http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/vinodsaini24/sexi%20girls/48mar5-hooters-bikini-pageant.jpg - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships