Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they like the ones that looks like adriana lima or megan fox, any of the women that's considered really 'hot' and/or sexy. the white playboy models types too with fake boobs. all i know is they lie through their teeth when they say they like the 'plain jane, no makeup, hair in ponyail....' yea right!!!
It cracks me up that so many men think they like the 'plain jane/no makeup/no fake' etc. women, but in reality they almost always pick a woman who wears makeup (it's just done really well) and spends a lot of time on how they look.

Most guys want a woman who LOOKS like she doesn't spend any time getting ready to go out. I recently had a talk with a friends boyfriend who told me how beautiful my sister was, and that he loved a girl who was 'natural'. I had to tell him that she spends HOURS getting ready, wears fake 'bust enhancers' in her bra and spends a ton of money on hair and makeup. So much for not liking 'fake' girls

Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 PM

245 posts, read 520,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
NOPE..."Medium" is my fav. http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...ni-pageant.jpg (http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/vinodsaini24/sexi%20girls/48mar5-hooters-bikini-pageant.jpg - broken link)
That looks thin to me...

Old 04-01-2012, 01:35 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,131 times
Quote:
I think this thread is great. It's bringing to light what "few" men who are lost in their own little world running what the rest of us LOVE down. These poor women had to have some jerk that made them think that is what most of us liked. See also the guy who let the elderly crippled woman kick his ass with her cane for THAT!
Uh, what? So if I choose to date thin women I'm somehow mentally abusing all the fat ones? If you want to go out with busty chicks, do it. How is someone else's preferences affecting your life whatsoever?

Old 04-01-2012, 01:35 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
NOPE..."Medium" is my fav. http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...ni-pageant.jpg (http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/vinodsaini24/sexi%20girls/48mar5-hooters-bikini-pageant.jpg - broken link)

i hope you're talking about her skin tone and not her shape b/c she is not medium in shape! males have exaggerated view on what small, med, large, x large is I think.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
That looks thin to me...
She actually has lower bodyfat than the models he linked to, and breast implants. Okay...

Old 04-01-2012, 01:36 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
That looks thin to me...

She's thin to me, but I'd still like to sop her up with a biscuit.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:40 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It cracks me up that so many men think they like the 'plain jane/no makeup/no fake' etc. women, but in reality they almost always pick a woman who wears makeup (it's just done really well) and spends a lot of time on how they look.

Most guys want a woman who LOOKS like she doesn't spend any time getting ready to go out. I recently had a talk with a friends boyfriend who told me how beautiful my sister was, and that he loved a girl who was 'natural'. I had to tell him that she spends HOURS getting ready, wears fake 'bust enhancers' in her bra and spends a ton of money on hair and makeup. So much for not liking 'fake' girls
I don't like the "no make" up look myself.

Quote:
That looks thin to me...
Medium and smoking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Uh, what? So if I choose to date thin women I'm somehow mentally abusing all the fat ones? If you want to go out with busty chicks, do it. How is someone else's preferences affecting your life whatsoever?
It's not, just not what most of us like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
i hope you're talking about her skin tone and not her shape b/c she is not medium in shape! males have exaggerated view on what small, med, large, x large is I think.
Medium has a broad range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
She's thin to me, but I'd still like to sop her up with a biscuit.
Amen brother. Here's another SMOKIN' Medium!

Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen - YouTube

Old 04-01-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

the ones I sees them picking up on are the ones that look like they spend money on their hair, skimpy clothes, fake tans, very high heels, etc. they are drawn to these types. meanwhile sweat pants girls is not getting any play.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
I don't like the "no make" up look myself.

Medium and smoking!

Medium has a broad range

Amen brother. Here's another SMOKIN' Medium!

Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen - YouTube
Mod cut: off topic.

and that girl is NOT medium, she's small.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-01-2012 at 06:38 PM..

Old 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Hey, however you have to convince yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships