Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What You Seek in a Partner
Emotional 9 37.50%
Intimacy 13 54.17%
Physically - Looks 7 29.17%
Physically - Sexual 9 37.50%
Emotionally 8 33.33%
Spiritually 6 25.00%
Communication 15 62.50%
Listening skills 11 45.83%
Security - Financialy 11 45.83%
Security - Other 7 29.17%
Loyalty 14 58.33%
Honesty 14 58.33%
Humorous 15 62.50%
Respectful 15 62.50%
Intelectual 11 45.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,324,164 times

Advertisements

women want everything above. literally everything at once. and since no man can provide all those things, they will SHARE themselves.

always remember, a woman will never be satisfied. she will share herself amongst men to meet all those needs.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
women want everything above. Literally everything at once. And since no man can provide all those things, they will share themselves.

Always remember, a woman will never be satisfied. She will share herself amongst men to meet all those needs.
what???

Old 04-13-2012, 07:33 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
I'm surprised Money wasn't added in the poll. They don't want none of those, to be honest.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
what???
a woman may be in a relationship with a man who provides her with security/love/trust... but he's a dead log in the sack... she will not remain loyal so she will share herself... she will make him a cuckold.. but continue to tell him she loves him (which may be true) but at the same time she is letting another man plow her out.

or a woman may be in a relationship with a man who ignores her completely.. she needs attention and thus she will share herself with 1 or more men in order to feel appreciated and valued. these men are innocent, they may think they are her boyfriend.. she will share herself because she is human and her needs, whatever they may be, must be shared.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
a woman may be in a relationship with a man who provides her with security/love/trust... but he's a dead log in the sack... she will not remain loyal so she will share herself... she will make him a cuckold.. but continue to tell him she loves him (which may be true) but at the same time she is letting another man plow her out.

or a woman may be in a relationship with a man who ignores her completely.. she needs attention and thus she will share herself with 1 or more men in order to feel appreciated and valued. these men are innocent, they may think they are her boyfriend.. she will share herself because she is human and her needs, whatever they may be, must be shared.
Where do you guys get these things??? And how do you believe them???

I give up!!! Go ahead! Hate women!!! Go ahead and think we are all evil, horrible, vile, awful creatures who only want to make the lives of men miserable! Good grief!!!

I'm soooooo happy that my husband is such a wonderful person and that we have such a happy family! Spending time on this forum makes me so incredibly grateful for my life! I can't wait for my husband to get home so I can serve him his taco dinner that he loves and give him a huge hug and a kiss!!!

Old 04-13-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Where do you guys get these things??? And how do you believe them???

I give up!!! Go ahead! Hate women!!! Go ahead and think we are all evil, horrible, vile, awful creatures who only want to make the lives of men miserable! Good grief!!!

I'm soooooo happy that my husband is such a wonderful person and that we have such a happy family! Spending time on this forum makes me so incredibly grateful for my life! I can't wait for my husband to get home so I can serve him his taco dinner that he loves and give him a huge hug and a kiss!!!
what? i don't hate women. i love women.
the fact remains though, and you won't be foolish enough to doubt this, that women share themselves.

you may have been the small minority of women that dated 1 man, and if it didnt work, you ended it completely before dating another man.
most women in their 20's dont work this way. what women do is share themselves amongst men. during the 'dating' stage it isn't all that bad, because exclusivity isn't an issue.

but women in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships do share themselves. married women too. the greater majority of women in their 20's do this because they feel they are entitled to the best and thus 'settling' for a man with faults is not an option. a man may have a great personality, be respectful and honest. but if isnt making enough money or satisfying her every need in the bedroom, she WILL share herself amongst 1 more more men to meet her every need.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
what? i don't hate women. i love women.
the fact remains though, and you won't be foolish enough to doubt this, that women share themselves.

you may have been the small minority of women that dated 1 man, and if it didnt work, you ended it completely before dating another man.
most women in their 20's dont work this way. what women do is share themselves amongst men. during the 'dating' stage it isn't all that bad, because exclusivity isn't an issue.

but women in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships do share themselves. married women too. the greater majority of women in their 20's do this because they feel they are entitled to the best and thus 'settling' for a man with faults is not an option. a man may have a great personality, be respectful and honest. but if isnt making enough money or satisfying her every need in the bedroom, she WILL share herself amongst 1 more more men to meet her every need.
Who are these women? I assure you - the only man that I share anything with is my husband.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
What is or are the most important factors that they seek in a partner?
Is it

Seeking a depth of
Emotional- Yes
Intimacy - Yes, but not a priority
Physically - be it phsical and or sexual- Yes after we know each other.
Emotionally- Yes
Spiritually- Don't care so much about that.
Communication- Good communication skills.
Listening skills- Well I want to feel like it matters what I say and he cares.
Security - does have to be financial- Mot a must, but a plus.
Loyalty- Yes
Honesty- Definately!
Humorous- Definately!
Respectful- Yes
Intelectual- Yes, I would have trouble dealing with someone that had nothing upstairs.

I would also like to know

Does physical looks matter? They matter to a point, but his heart and personality matter more to me.
Does it matter if they have a job or not, or what kind of job they do? He needs to at least have a job, yes.
Does education matter? No, as long as he grauated high school and has some intelligence.
Does age matter? Age doesn't matter a lot, although I would not personally date someone in their 20's or 30's (I am almost 60), nor would I date someone over 70. I'd prefer someone within 10 years + or - my age.
Does it matter if he is or is not religulous or even a different kind? I just don't want him to be overly religious, but if he isn't religious at all I am ok with that.
Does it matter if he has kids, has no kids, wants kids or does not want kids? I'm too old to have or want a new baby. If he has children that is fine with me.
Does it matter if he was in jail or in a asylum? Yes, that matters, I would not like that.

Last edited by brokencrayola; 04-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: change

Old 04-13-2012, 07:53 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
and perhaps neither one of you has had one to date - I'm not sure
Some people choose to slow down ... or not to date. Since single moms are excluded because I don't have anything in common with them and not because it's a judgment as to what transpired, it narrows down the choices, and it's really not worth the trouble.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:53 PM

dewdrop i've shared women- and i know women who have shared themselves.
one woman i shared was already in a relationship and didnt tell me until about 2 months after. we hadn't talked about being 'exclusive' so i was like whatever. i continued to share her but remained emotionally disconnected while her poor boyfriend thought she was loyal. she would talk to him while she was in my car and end convos with "love u baby"..

women in relationships will give out their number to men- because they may believe that he has more to offer than their current partner. its a fact of life. if a man is persistent enough he can land a woman in a relationship. women have needs like men have needs. so a woman will share herself amongst men to satisfy these insatiable needs- be it status, sex or anything else.

you say you wouldnt share yourself but if your husband for instance beat you or sucked in bed, you would probably share yourself too i bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships