Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 02:27 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
How do I sound bitter towards guys by saying it's a turn off for me because I don't enjoy resentment and the possibility of him projecting his anger and bitterness onto me?

How do I sound bitter towards guys by saying my experience have been that angry bitter guys tend to hide their bitterness or only show it when the topic comes up it may be sarcastic digs or extremities but it's normally there?
"In my opinion I think it's likely all guys are either a misogynist or have been or most guys are angry and bitter towards gals and simply hide it. Most likely the guys in a gals life she thinks are nice, good or decent guys are angry and bitter towards gals. Hence why it's not surprising for me how when a gal is assaulted, or raped by a guy the perpetrator would likely be someone she knows."

Imagine a guy wrote this, would you say HE was bitter?

"In my opinion I think its likely all women are either misandrist's or have been or most women are angry and bitter towards men and simply hide it. Most likely the girls in a guys life they think are nice ,good, decent women are angry and bitter towards men"

Old 07-03-2012, 02:32 PM

457 posts, read 605,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
To be fair to these "angry bitter men", if you have little to no success with women past a certain age it will naturally wear on you. There's no one you can really blame but yourself tho
I think that's just it. What some women have to remember about a large portion of these angry men is that many feel, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not, that women have overlooked them or something. It seems a common personality trait of those men not successful with women. In my case, I get frustrated at times, but in my case, I realize it is mostly my fault and due to my introverted tendencies. However, there's no telling if men who have been successful in relationships wouldn't have had the same "bitter man" attitude were he unsuccessful. Not saying their attitude would change if they met someone who appreciated their positive assets, but with many men who appear bitter, it might.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:34 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,873 times
Default Angry bitter men a turnoff? Why?

Because they're angry, bitter men?

Old 07-03-2012, 02:36 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
No, that can't be it.

It's the wimminz fault!!

Old 07-03-2012, 02:40 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
No, that can't be it.

It's the wimminz fault!!
Aaaah, the mist has cleared and i can see clearly now....

Old 07-03-2012, 02:42 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
"In my opinion I think it's likely all guys are either a misogynist or have been or most guys are angry and bitter towards gals and simply hide it. Most likely the guys in a gals life she thinks are nice, good or decent guys are angry and bitter towards gals. Hence why it's not surprising for me how when a gal is assaulted, or raped by a guy the perpetrator would likely be someone she knows."

Imagine a guy wrote this, would you say HE was bitter?

"In my opinion I think its likely all women are either misandrist's or have been or most women are angry and bitter towards men and simply hide it. Most likely the girls in a guys life they think are nice ,good, decent women are angry and bitter towards men"
Seems you missed my edit:
"If you meant my opinion it's one I've concluded from the masses of online bemoaning of how guys are the downtrodded victims of gals withunrealistic expectations who want guys that abuse and use them over nice guys. I see a lot of misogynistic entitlement and my opinion is that most guys either had it or have it during struggles with love, sex, dating, and relationships as it seems the default response is to find someone to blame or fault usually gals."

To me having an opinion of how many are bitter doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter towards the group. So if a guy wrote similarily I wouldn't say he's bitter rather he's making a conclusion that isn't stated as fact or general truth on how many gals are bitter towards guys. Though I'd question how he got that conclusion as I don't see the female equivalent movements of TFL, incel, anti-American women, anti-marriage, American Women Suck, Foreign Women Are Better, and nice guys finish last (entitlement).

Old 07-03-2012, 02:48 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Seems you missed my edit:
"If you meant my opinion it's one I've concluded from the masses of online bemoaning of how guys are the downtrodded victims of gals withunrealistic expectations who want guys that abuse and use them over nice guys. I see a lot of misogynistic entitlement and my opinion is that most guys either had it or have it during struggles with love, sex, dating, and relationships as it seems the default response is to find someone to blame or fault usually gals."

To me having an opinion of how many are bitter doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter towards the group. So if a guy wrote similarily I wouldn't say he's bitter rather he's making a conclusion that isn't stated as fact or general truth on how many gals are bitter towards guys. Though I'd question how he got that conclusion as I don't see the female equivalent movements of TFL, incel, anti-American women, anti-marriage, American Women Suck, Foreign Women Are Better, and nice guys finish last (entitlement).
Are you kidding me, you consider these movements? LOL... Honey it's your fault that you think these groups make up even a significant part of the male population. Other women hardly know these groups exist and would not pay much attention to them even if they knew.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:52 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
How do I sound bitter towards guys by saying it's a turn off for me because I don't enjoy resentment and the possibility of him projecting his anger and bitterness onto me?

How do I sound bitter towards guys by saying my experience have been that angry bitter guys tend to hide their bitterness or only show it when the topic comes up it may be sarcastic digs or extremities but it's normally there?

If you meant my opinion it's one I've concluded from the masses of online bemoaning of how guys are the downtrodded victims of gals withunrealistic expectations who want guys that abuse and use them over nice guys. I see a lot of misogynistic entitlement and my opinion is that most guys either had it or have it during struggles with love, sex, dating, and relationships as it seems the default response is to find someone to blame or fault usually gals.

These posts are girlie analogues to those of bitter men.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:01 PM

31,063 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
And plenty of angry bitter woman.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:03 PM

296 posts, read 571,724 times
Well I try not to be bitter, but it's hard when you're on call, short, and haven't had sex within the past 5 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships