Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 04:04 AM

151 posts, read 270,184 times

Advertisements

Alright let's make one thing clear here, I do not want this to be a bawwwww

I want this thread to provide hope for all those 16-30 year old men who have to deal with a generation of ..ahem women who only go for Bad Boys that these guys can become the bad boys that these young girls desire. (please note; there are some women who like nice guys but these women are rare)

My story

I was once the nice guy who showed respect for women and for 20+ years I went months at a time without the even slightest attention from a girl. I spent my time on online fourms bitching about how women always go for the "jerks" and just wishing that I would one day find that girl who would love to be with a nice guy.

One day I snapped and "woke up" I relized that I may become a 30 year old single man with no life experience with the women and that I must change so I started a work out regime I became quite fit with abs, pecs the works but I still could not land a girl until I decided to act like a bad boy. I started approching girls in nightclubs being cocky and a little bit vulgar and the women loved it, I started dirty dancing and making out with women and just talking and treating then like objects, women will SMS me the following day after sex and I would ingnore then all week only to call them on a weekend when I was drunk and horny and they were over in a flash. I have had girls cheat on their boyfriends with me and I just stoped caring.

The way I see it is that most of the women in my age group (20) just love the cocky bad boy even women who say they don't sti wind up cheating on their boyfriends with us. I even did an experiment. To prove this what I will explain below;

The experiment;

I created a fake online dating profile of some mirror shot muscular man (did not use my pic due to privacy)

I made his profile to make him sound like an stuck up jerk

He was employed at KFC

I only added women who said something along the lines of "I just want a decent guy who will treat me nice, I DO NOT do one night stands" in their bios

Over 80% of women accepted his request

I then chated to these women, I was very vulgar and asked then if they wanted to come over for drinks

Over 60% of the women were keen the rest were offended or they said "maybe another night"

I then created a fake profile of an average guy who was not fat but not super tonned

I made his bio make him sound like a decent nice guy who held a decent job

I then added the same girls I added using the fake jerk profile

Only one girl accepted and was not that chatty in the online chat

Anyway the reason of this thread is to prove to all nice guys losers that there is hope, you just need to adapt and become a bad boy. Do not become a 30 year old man full of reguets ACT NOW! use this forum to discuss amougst yourselves your plan to become the bad boy that women desire ( just leave that PUA crap out of this thread)

This has been a public service annoucment

(p.s on phone bored at work, phone likes to spell check and I can't scroll in this text box so intoner auto correct errors)

Old 07-02-2012, 04:10 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,924,538 times
Oh dear !

Old 07-02-2012, 06:10 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,065,599 times
Congrats, you know how to pick flighty women!

No, would be No, would be NO with me. No matter what you looked like. Actually, once the conversation turned vulgar I wouldn't even give you the courtesy of an explanation. I'd just vanish.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 AM

404 posts, read 701,491 times
Well I have read about other online experiments such as this, and results were similar. Maybe it should not matter, but being hot does matter quite a bit. Most women who say otherwise are deluding themselves or just want to be socially correct.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:15 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,065,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carra View Post
Well I have read about other online experiments such as this, and results were similar. Maybe it should not matter, but being hot does matter quite a bit. Most women who say otherwise are deluding themselves or just want to be socially correct.
Of course looks matter.

It still doesn't change my answer. No matter who it is, if the conversation turned vulgar, I wouldn't even continue to communicate, let alone accept an invite to his place for sex.

I'm not deluding myself, I would just have no interest in a man-wh*re.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:40 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Of course looks matter.

It still doesn't change my answer. No matter who it is, if the conversation turned vulgar, I wouldn't even continue to communicate, let alone accept an invite to his place for sex.

I'm not deluding myself, I would just have no interest in a man-wh*re.
Exactly. The op will attract nothing but 'bad girls' with that attitude. If he just wants to get laid there are plenty of women out there for that. I just hope his 'dream girl' doesn't reject him outright when she finds out about his history of lying and manipulation.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:44 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,482 times
The majority of men start out as nice guys, then overtime they simply find out what works

Old 07-02-2012, 06:49 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,141,122 times
God. Not this again.

When are you guys going to realize that self-described Nice Guys are typically boring, overly self-conscious, passive aggressive dweebs? They're not nice at all. They simply lack the basic testicles to act on their desires.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
Alright let's make one thing clear here, I do not want this to be a bawwwww

I want this thread to provide hope for all those 16-30 year old men who have to deal with a generation of ..ahem women who only go for Bad Boys that these guys can become the bad boys that these young girls desire. (please note; there are some women who like nice guys but these women are rare)

My story

I was once the nice guy who showed respect for women and for 20+ years I went months at a time without the even slightest attention from a girl. I spent my time on online fourms bitching about how women always go for the "jerks" and just wishing that I would one day find that girl who would love to be with a nice guy.

One day I snapped and "woke up" I relized that I may become a 30 year old single man with no life experience with the women and that I must change so I started a work out regime I became quite fit with abs, pecs the works but I still could not land a girl until I decided to act like a bad boy. I started approching girls in nightclubs being cocky and a little bit vulgar and the women loved it, I started dirty dancing and making out with women and just talking and treating then like objects, women will SMS me the following day after sex and I would ingnore then all week only to call them on a weekend when I was drunk and horny and they were over in a flash. I have had girls cheat on their boyfriends with me and I just stoped caring.

The way I see it is that most of the women in my age group (20) just love the cocky bad boy even women who say they don't sti wind up cheating on their boyfriends with us. I even did an experiment. To prove this what I will explain below;

The experiment;

I created a fake online dating profile of some mirror shot muscular man (did not use my pic due to privacy)

I made his profile to make him sound like an stuck up jerk

He was employed at KFC

I only added women who said something along the lines of "I just want a decent guy who will treat me nice, I DO NOT do one night stands" in their bios

Over 80% of women accepted his request

I then chated to these women, I was very vulgar and asked then if they wanted to come over for drinks

Over 60% of the women were keen the rest were offended or they said "maybe another night"

I then created a fake profile of an average guy who was not fat but not super tonned

I made his bio make him sound like a decent nice guy who held a decent job

I then added the same girls I added using the fake jerk profile

Only one girl accepted and was not that chatty in the online chat

Anyway the reason of this thread is to prove to all nice guys losers that there is hope, you just need to adapt and become a bad boy. Do not become a 30 year old man full of reguets ACT NOW! use this forum to discuss amougst yourselves your plan to become the bad boy that women desire ( just leave that PUA crap out of this thread)

This has been a public service annoucment

(p.s on phone bored at work, phone likes to spell check and I can't scroll in this text box so intoner auto correct errors)

Well this thread has opened my eyes! I am a "nice guy." But after reading this, I am going to shave my head, get some cool tats, leather pants and walk like Vince McMahon. Thanks!

I wrote in other threads that one can be nice but not a pushover, Why all these how to be a bada*ss threads over the last week?

Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 AM

497 posts, read 696,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
God. Not this again.

When are you guys going to realize that self-described Nice Guys are typically boring, overly self-conscious, passive aggressive dweebs? They're not nice at all. They simply lack the basic testicles to act on their desires.
Exactly! The best statement ever!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.