Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 04:40 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Lol...ok now here is where I sound like a hippie...

Your post that I remember seeing had that gentle ocean tide feeling but not so boring as to lie about what could be churning under darker waters.
Hmm, I wonder what post that was. I post all over this place and blog too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I do the same thing. After months and years of reading peoples posting on here, I generally try and get an idea of what they may look like. It's almost as though while you are reading their words you can see them and they are actually speaking the words...

I know that sounds a little nutty but hey.... What did you think I looked like?
Lol, I assumed you were a very pretty natural beauty. One who didn't necessarily put on the makeup at your kids baseball game, but one who would constantly remind others you were a head turner at say an upscale social event. I also imagined you to have kind eyes, a soft smile, and dimples. Weird I know, but true!

Old 07-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Lol, I assumed you were a very pretty natural beauty. One who didn't necessarily put on the makeup at your kids baseball game, but one who would constantly remind others you were a head turner at say an upscale social event. I also imagined you to have kind eyes, a soft smile, and dimples. Weird I know, but true!
Well I am natural, don't know that I am a beauty. I do not wear make-up and I do think I have kind eyes, a soft smile and dimples.....

I would say pretty close! =)

Old 07-11-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Well I am natural, don't know that I am a beauty. I do not wear make-up and I do think I have kind eyes, a soft smile and dimples.....

I would say pretty close! =)
Lol! Pretty cool. I'm sure you are a beauty just a very modest one.

Old 07-11-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Lol! Pretty cool. I'm sure you are a beauty just a very modest one.
aww thank you..... Have you looked at my profile ever? You were pretty close if you haven't...

Old 07-11-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
aww thank you..... Have you looked at my profile ever? You were pretty close if you haven't...
Lol. Actually I have not ever looked at your profile. Do you have a photo up? Now I am headed to your profile just to see how close I was! Lol, I am an aquarious and they say our perception and intuition are pretty strong!

Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Oh my flipping gosh I just checked your profile! I swear I never saw a pic of you but you look damn close to what I imagined, the only difference is I imagined dark blonde hair instead of dark brown! N you actually do have dimples it looks like! I swear I never looked at your profile nor really anyone elses for that matter to be honest. Didn't realize people posted photos on here. You are gorgeous though, just as I thought. Very natural beauty and you can def turn natural beauty into knockout easily if u wanted! Very pretty with a great attitude!

Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Lol. Actually I have not ever looked at your profile. Do you have a photo up? Now I am headed to your profile just to see how close I was! Lol, I am an aquarious and they say our perception and intuition are pretty strong!
I do have a picture up but much of my face is covered. I have an album that has other pictures....

Old 07-11-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
I do have a picture up but much of my face is covered. I have an album that has other pictures....
Looking at your pics again and I am actually pretty spooked at how accurate I was. You are so pretty too btw! Girl you could throw on a red dress, heels, very little makeup, loose curls, and turn every head. So pretty!You could not be my friend I would totally make u my doll trying all kind of looks on you.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Looking at your pics again and I am actually pretty spooked at how accurate I was. You are so pretty too btw! Girl you could throw on a red dress, heels, very little makeup, loose curls, and turn every head. So pretty!You could not be my friend I would totally make u my doll trying all kind of looks on you.
I think you are my new best friend! =D I actually do not get dressed up or wear make-up. I do not style my hair at all. It is wet when I go to bed and I comb it and that is it. Wake up in the morning and brush it and that is it....

I would love to be your friend! Sounds like a super fun time just thinking of it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships