Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,252,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yep. Paid too.
Oh - me, too! Me, too! I've done that, too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 02:27 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,300,432 times
Quote:
Yep. Paid too.
So this was a guy you never went out with and you went over to him to ask him out? You didn't make him ask you out and therefore feel you asked him out, right? You didn't send women indirect messages either I suppose. If so, how cool is that.

I've been asked out too (they were Asian) and as for who pays doesn't really matter. They pay, I pay, we pay, regardless of who asked who, or if she's the woman, and so on. Hey, that's how it works with us.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So this was a guy you never went out with and you went over to him to ask him out? You didn't make him ask you out and therefore feel you asked him out, right? You didn't send women indirect messages either I suppose. If so, how cool is that.
Seriously - you ask a question - we answer it - and it's still not good enough? You have to ask 20 questions to make sure that it meets all your qualifications? Dude - many of us have asked men out before. It's not that big of a deal. Just because no American women ask you out doesn't mean that we don't ask other men out. Just accept that some women do in fact ask men out.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:36 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,015,827 times
Quote:
Too bad that games are played by a percentage of both Men and Women towards each other.

Treating others like you like to be treated has been traded for "me-me-me only selfishness" by a considerable percentage of society IMHO.
Very true. And it is a rough world out in the dating world.

But again if it's like the lotto-If you don't try at all you then will never win.

So if we can't take the heat get your a$$ out of the kitchen.
We on a mission. C'mon ride with me...

Last edited by Keeper; 08-08-2012 at 05:37 AM..

Old 08-07-2012, 02:37 PM

25,899 posts, read 42,820,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Shockingly, we do exist.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Shockingly, we do exist.
Somehow, I doubt this will ever sink in!

Old 08-07-2012, 02:41 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,627,045 times
women ask guys out all the time, i dont know why thats so hard to believe. Ive been asked out several times in the last two months, and it was nothing subtle. these girls nowadays have more balls when approaching than 90% of the guys out there. I am in the heart of a major cit though, and the dating scene and etiquette could be substantialy different in the boonies.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:46 PM

308 posts, read 448,395 times
When I was 17, one of my sister's friends called me and asked if I wanted to go out with her, meaning be her bf. I was surprised and flattered, but I already had a gf at the time, who also was a friend of my sister.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:50 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,291,353 times
OK.. I have cleaned this thread up however, if the bickering and gender bashing continue YOU will receive an infraction.
Use the report feature rather than get into a tit for tat arguments.

The topic is not about married men or women.

Just because you have a different opinion does not make others opinion any less valid. We all have opinions and our experiences are different.

Please get back on the original topic..

Ladies have you ever asked a man out?

Quote:
What was the outcome and would you do it again?

Men how do you really feel about this?

Old 08-30-2012, 02:34 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,610,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
women ask guys out all the time, i dont know why thats so hard to believe. Ive been asked out several times in the last two months, and it was nothing subtle. these girls nowadays have more balls when approaching than 90% of the guys out there. I am in the heart of a major cit though, and the dating scene and etiquette could be substantialy different in the boonies.
well it's still nowhere nearly as common as guys ask guys out, most girls are old-fashioned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships