Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 12:46 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,216,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Just looking at this from a different angle. And what if you went ahead and did it on the third date and he was awful. Next guy, third date, he’s awful too, next guy second date no chemistry and on and on. So in 90 days you have slept with say 6 guys and still haven’t found the right one. Now you’re a ho and no guy wants a girl that’s slept with that many people, or so I’ve heard via CD.
"H**" get married and have kids all the time. And that's an extreme scenario you listed

Old 08-09-2012, 02:07 PM

31,195 posts, read 22,223,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
"H**" get married and have kids all the time. And that's an extreme scenario you listed
Yep. Happens all the time. I really don't care about how many men a woman has been with as long as there is attraction, great conversation and she doesn't bring me down emotionally or financially. I remember this great gal between High school and college who was having one nighters or twos, where the guys were not staying with her from her percieved reputation. I don't remember, but maybe she had been with 4 guys over 2 semesters. She was cute, bright and nice, and I would have had no problems having her as a gilrfriend for those reasons.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:24 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,665,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivation12 View Post
The 90 day probation period......what do you think?
Just wondering.....

Basically it goes like this...Do you believe woman will have better luck in finding and keeping her "Mr. Right" if she holds the sex? Men what do you think? Would you wait for that woman or would you move to the next one willing to give it up the first night?

Again just wondering....
We have a name here for women with 90 day probation here in CA.

That woman in the trailer with 12 cats!

Old 08-09-2012, 03:00 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,128,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Just looking at this from a different angle. And what if you went ahead and did it on the third date and he was awful. Next guy, third date, he’s awful too, next guy second date no chemistry and on and on. So in 90 days you have slept with say 6 guys and still haven’t found the right one. Now you’re a ho and no guy wants a girl that’s slept with that many people, or so I’ve heard via CD.
I keep my personal life to myself and I don't think I've ever had a guy ask me what my number is, so really how would a guy know that there had been 6 guys in 90 days? Unless it was a small town or a college where these guys were going around talking about it which is really trashy anyway.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:23 PM

31,195 posts, read 22,223,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
We have a name here for women with 90 day probation here in CA.

That woman in the trailer with 12 cats!
There are Cat women all over. I wonder what the equivalent male would be, 'Dog Man'

Old 08-09-2012, 06:59 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,682,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I keep my personal life to myself and I don't think I've ever had a guy ask me what my number is, so really how would a guy know that there had been 6 guys in 90 days? Unless it was a small town or a college where these guys were going around talking about it which is really trashy anyway.
I live in a small town and women's reputation is still important here...and I'm nearly 30!

I did have a guy ask my number on a first date (it was an online thing), but then again he also asked if I got my nails done regularly because 'he wasn't into high maintenance chicks' and spent a good 20 minutes telling me how bad drinking beer was after I ordered a pint with dinner. He turned out to be a real charmer.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:00 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,682,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There are Cat women all over. I wonder what the equivalent male would be, 'Dog Man'
Basement dwelling gamer nerd?

Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM

640 posts, read 719,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Basement dwelling gamer nerd?

Lol'd

Old 08-09-2012, 08:34 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,353,555 times
I had a guy tell me after a month if sex isn't on the table he's gone cause seeing someone without sex is like a marriage. I think you should get to know a person before sex, but in todays times it seems u got have sex if you want to get to know the person...

Old 08-10-2012, 08:14 AM

36,769 posts, read 31,056,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post

Perfect example. You just labeled the women who doesn’t wait and goes ahead and sleeps with a guy after a date or two a H***. In capital letters even.

I dont know how many times I've read statements from some of you same guys on CD about how you wouldnt get serious with a girl if she had X number of guys she has slept with, if she was too quick to jump in bed then you know she has jumped in bed with every other guy, blah blah blah.

Seem like a catch 22. Don’t want a women who has had too many partners but will move on if she waits awhile to get to know you before she has sex with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post

You think there isnt a lot of trashy guys. Especially the ones who hit it then split after a couple dates or one date. They tell a buddy and their buddy tells a buddy. Granted, I live in a small college town, but I have heard sooooo much about what women will do sexually from guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships