Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:04 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
pleasing 100 women will net you much more experience than pleasing one woman a 100 times, due to variety. I mean experience as it relates to your future sex life - unless its with the same woman youve already had a 100 times. I dont know why im arguing with logic, this is going absolutely nowhere. Maybe i should just agree that players are terrible in bed, because we all now thats reality.
I've been with my fair share of "players". I considered myself a female "player" for a while. I find the men I had ONS or FWB relationships with, on par sexually with me who have had a few (5 or 6) girlfriends in their life. The difference is the non-players are more attentive. If I want a quickie, obviously I go for the easy route (player). If I want something more sensual and not so wham bam thank you mam, I go with the relationship guy.

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Or maybe you could listen to women who've actually had sex with men when they tell you their experiences, rather than just puffing your chest out. Who's in denial now?
you, and the rest of cd female population. players and womanizers are terrible in bed...lmao. its laughable, really.

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Will never understand why someone would stay with someone for 17 years if they aren't sexually satisfied. I wouldn't stay 17 minutes.
i agree why do people make such a big deal about the opinion of church and family? why all the hoo doo about a $100,000 settlement after a year of some class A down and dirty lawyer fights.? heck that stuff is very stimulating. i mean risking losing your home and working 2 jobs to pay for somebody else's spending compulsion is no big deal, why all the drama? divorce is not something to avoid, its a real kick in the head that we should all try. . if you dont like the sex, just file for a divorce, i got it. thanks for the heads up.

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
pleasing 100 women will net you much more experience than pleasing one woman a 100 times, due to variety. I mean experience as it relates to your future sex life - unless its with the same woman youve already had a 100 times. I dont know why im arguing with logic, this is going absolutely nowhere. Maybe i should just agree that players are terrible in bed, because we all now thats reality.
It's going nowhere because you are letting your ego get in the way of logic. But that's okay. Like you said - nobody likes to accept criticism or think that they might not be amazing at something.

I don't think that ALL players at terrible in bed - I haven't slept with them all! But I don't think that players become players BECAUSE they are good in bed or that being a player MAKES you good in bed. There are some guys that are always going to be bad in bed. What we are saying is that having sex 50 times in a year is less than 300 times in year - which you don't seem to be getting...

Old 08-08-2012, 11:07 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i agree why do people make such a big deal about the opinion of church and family? why do they make such a big deal out of a $100,000 settlement after a year of battling with with a bunch of lawyers? heck that stuff is very stimulating. i mean risking losing your home and working 2 jobs to pay for somebody else's spending compulsion is no big deal, why all the drama? divorce is not something to avoid, its a real kick in the head that everybody should try. if you dont like the sex just file for a divorce, i got it. thanks for the heads up.
Hey, I dont believe in marriage for many of those reasons. I dont want to stay with someone who may refuse to please me sexually, rob me blind in a settlement, run my name through the court system in a he said she said BS divorce. All I am saying is I wouldn't put myself in a position where I am miserable and "cant" get out. AKA marriage. Life's about learning from your mistakes, its unfortunate it took you 17 years to realize how BIG a mistake you made marrying someone who obviously has no consideration for anyone but herself, live and learn.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:07 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i agree why do people make such a big deal about the opinion of church and family? why do they make such a big deal out of a $100,000 settlement after a year of battling with with a bunch of lawyers? heck that stuff is very stimulating. i mean risking losing your home and working 2 jobs to pay for somebody else's spending compulsion is no big deal, why all the drama? divorce is not something to avoid, its a real kick in the head that everybody should try. if you dont like the sex just file for a divorce, i got it. thanks for the heads up.
Look - we all make bad choices in life. You made a bad choice with your first wife and you had to deal with the consequences. How did you not know that the sex was bad before you married her? If the sex was bad - why did you marry her? If there was nothing good with the relationship - why did you marry her? Or why didn't you end it after the first year? Or the second?

I understand that you have had a tough time and that you are very bitter - but it would be better if you directed your bitterness toward the person who deserves it instead of all women in general.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It's going nowhere because you are letting your ego get in the way of logic. But that's okay. Like you said - nobody likes to accept criticism or think that they might not be amazing at something.

I don't think that ALL players at terrible in bed - I haven't slept with them all! But I don't think that players become players BECAUSE they are good in bed or that being a player MAKES you good in bed. There are some guys that are always going to be bad in bed. What we are saying is that having sex 50 times in a year is less than 300 times in year - which you don't seem to be getting...
Ok, can you honestly tell me that couples who are together for years, have sex 300 times a year? Its rarity, and i have plenty friends who are married, who get it like once a month. Look, if players were not good in bed, or if women wouldnt find guys with multiple partners attractive, then players and womanizers couldnt attract women. As it is, they attract plenty, and get laid any time they want to. I am not equating it to my own situation or experience, but i will never agree with a statement that is not based in reality. Its nonsense, pure and simple.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Yes, but chances are that a driver who takes a different route every day, will be a better driver than a driver who takes the same route every morning. not to mention, less boring and monotoneous. see what i did there.
HA.

Tell that to my sister who is a HORRIBLE driver yet has driven all over the western states. I still don't trust her while driving because she thinks she's good and has way too much self confidence in her ****-poor driving ability. The fact that she's been in multiple accidents and has a DUI on her record doesn't help much.

But hey, at least her routes are different.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:12 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Ok, can you honestly tell me that couples who are together for years, have sex 300 times a year? Its rarity, and i have plenty friends who are married, who get it like once a month. Look, if players were not good in bed, or if women wouldnt find guys with multiple partners attractive, then players and womanizers couldnt attract women. As it is, they attract plenty, and get laid any time they want to. I am not equating it to my own situation or experience, but i will never agree with a statement that is not based in reality. Its nonsense, pure and simple.
Player and womanizers attract women because they are manipulative. They know exactly what to say, and how to lie to women to get them into bed, it has nothing to do with their 'sexual prowess'.

I don't find men with multiple partners attractive at all, because that doesn't say a thing about how good they are in bed, it just says they're good at sweet talking.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
HA.

Tell that to my sister who is a HORRIBLE driver yet has driven all over the western states. I still don't trust her while driving because she thinks she's good and has way too much self confidence in her ****-poor driving ability. The fact that she's been in multiple accidents and has a DUI on her record doesn't help much.

But hey, at least her routes are different.
ok, i refuse to be dragged into a conversation about some female drivers, because ive already been smacked around by cd women today, enough. dropping the other topic too. I agree, players are terrible in bed and guys with multiple partners are not attractive at all. Women are usualy looking for an inexperienced virgin, because he can apprecaite them more for who they are on the inside. That or a single, shy guy who hasnt been laid in 15 years. Those guys rock in bed. im out =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships