Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 02:37 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
My grandma tended to be more honest than many modern women in modern times.
You'd better look for someone like your granny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 02:38 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,307,370 times
Can you not get women to f*** you without lying to them about what you do?

Old 09-15-2012, 03:28 PM

264 posts, read 266,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
would I not just be a toy for these women though?

ie: they sleep with me if they think I'm a CEO or record producer, but not if I'm a burger flipper.

who's being the jerk now?
You got it Kenneth. If a women sleeps with a guy because she thinks she can benefit from this situations she clearly treats him as an object or a tool. That means you can do the same.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:41 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,307,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noworneveragain View Post
You got it Kenneth. If a women sleeps with a guy because she thinks she can benefit from this situations she clearly treats him as an object or a tool. That means you can do the same.
How exactly can you discern that? Maybe this girl really thinks he's a nice dude and happens to find out he supposedly has an interesting profession. Honestly maybe the lies aren't getting the OP as far as he thinks it is. I assume most men I meet casually are lying to me about something.

Point is pay other people the courtesy you want to be paid.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:56 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,192 times
If you feel bad about lying, then don't.

If not, most women you meat lie more than they could even admit to themselves anyway so even steven regardless.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:57 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post

If not, most women you meat lie more than they could even admit to themselves anyway so even steven regardless.
Real mature.

Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,161,433 times
Quote:
Mutual objectification...mmm. Can't say I find it very savory but I suppose I can understand the logic.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
How exactly can you discern that? Maybe this girl really thinks he's a nice dude and happens to find out he supposedly has an interesting profession. Honestly maybe the lies aren't getting the OP as far as he thinks it is. I assume most men I meet casually are lying to me about something. Point is pay other people the courtesy you want to be paid.
Are you for real? Women want guys with "interesting professions" who make lost of money. That's been the case since Cinderella to all girls dreaming of rock stars. When you are in the dating game, which is all about getting laid, whatever works - works

Old 09-15-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post

Ever found a women who hasn't lied about her age? Maybe when she was 21 All these dating profiles listing woman's body type as athletic or few extra pounds? When you see them you know they meant few hundred extra pounds

If you don't want to lie then don't but in any case don't come back whining about your lack of success in dating

Old 09-15-2012, 05:40 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Ever found a women who hasn't lied about her age? Maybe when she was 21 All these dating profiles listing woman's body type as athletic or few extra pounds? When you see them you know they meant few hundred extra pounds
You're all lying to each other. How lame. I cannot imagine having to live that out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships