Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 12:44 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Not if they're obviously fake (and so many are). In fact, for me that's an immediate turn-off.

to you and mike: IMO, the men will take a fake pair of 'perfect' looking boobs over not so perfect looking real ones. So they do prefer the fake ones.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:46 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Not if they're obviously fake (and so many are). In fact, for me that's an immediate turn-off.
We have one regular poster on here who has gone and got herself some torpedo boobs.

They honestly look like weapons of some sort. No natural breast juts out at such a threatening and unusual angle.

No one amount of warning could convince her that having tupperware bowls implanted into her chest was not a good thing.

Now she is wondering why she gets less positive attention, and more negative.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:55 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
I wonder if it really is not a preferance but an order of priority for some men. They start with looking at the breast then work their way through the physical attribute that is next on the priority list. For others it is all of one area and not much for the others then I'm sure there are others that have no priority list at all whichever attribute they see first is perhaps their favorite of the moment.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:57 AM

I know a lot of guys are suckers for a pretty face.

God didn't go crazy in the boob/butt area but he did give me a nice smile and pretty eyes.

These have caught more fish than my boobs, bum, legs and vagina combined.

Apparently a lot of attraction is based on symmetry and is beyond our control anyway. The more symmetrical, the better your genetic material, therefore the better breeding material you make.

This could explain why quite beautiful girls get dog, after dog, after dog.

Last edited by MsAnnThrope; 09-30-2012 at 01:13 AM..

Old 09-30-2012, 01:00 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
We have one regular poster on here who has gone and got herself some torpedo boobs.

They honestly look like weapons of some sort. No natural breast juts out at such a threatening and unusual angle.

No one amount of warning could convince her that having tupperware bowls implanted into her chest was not a good thing.

Now she is wondering why she gets less positive attention, and more negative.

I have a friend who has implants and I cannot - CANNOT - help but think how ridiculous she looks with breasts that are clearly disproportionate in size relative to her body.

[ladies! Please! There are so many other ways you can attract us! REALLY!]

Old 09-30-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
I know a lot of guys are suckers for a pretty face.

God didn't go crazy in the boob/butt area but he did give me a nice smile and pretty eyes.

Yes! I met a woman a few weeks ago and her eyes were so beautiful.

[i looked right into them and I stopped]

Old 09-30-2012, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Yes! I met a woman a few weeks ago and her eyes were so beautiful.

[i looked right into them and I stopped]
Lol one of my friends was a very beautiful, tiny italian girl, but her eyes were what made her absolutely stunning

One male described them as "drowning in pools of melted chocolate" and seriously they were. She was the original "doe eyed" girl.

To give her credit, she didn't use it (much) but one look from her chocolate pools and they were putty.

I'm very fair but my eyes are green and my hair is dark and when I'm properly made up they are pretty good. No makeup? They look like pi55 holes in the snow.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I have a friend who has implants and I cannot - CANNOT - help but think how ridiculous she looks with breasts that are clearly disproportionate in size relative to her body.

[ladies! Please! There are so many other ways you can attract us! REALLY!]
Lol...

a few years ago an acquaintance had a boob job.

She was giving a male friend a haircut and the question was...."could you feel her boobs pressing into your back? How did they feel?"

His answer...like pencils jabbing into my spine.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Lol one of my friends was a very beautiful, tiny italian girl, but her eyes were what made her absolutely stunning

One male described them as "drowning in pools of melted chocolate" and seriously they were. She was the original "doe eyed" girl.

To give her credit, she didn't use it (much) but one look from her chocolate pools and they were putty.

I'm very fair but my eyes are green and my hair is dark and when I'm properly made up they are pretty good. No makeup? They look like pi55 holes in the snow.
Visualizing this.

[you must be devastating]

Old 09-30-2012, 01:18 AM

At the risk of going wildly o/t

the italian chocolate girl was half australian.

My current boy is half italian half australian. A girlfriend was also.

The latter two have eyes of the most unusual colour...the same colour as Elizabeth Taylor had. They change and reflect the light, but at times they are VIOLET.

I have only ever seen this in life in half Aussies/Italians. Very, very striking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.