Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you date a Bisexual woman who equally dated men and women
Yes 38 41.76%
No 40 43.96%
Yes, with an exception 13 14.29%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 07:29 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
It that instance, it isn't. However if she was bisexual when she met me, and still wanted to be bisexual then there would be no dating at all. Here, she's willing to make a lifestyle change, so it's a traditional relationship in every way.
What do you mean wanted to be bisexual? It's a sexual orientation. Not a choice.

People on this thread seem to believe that bisexual = promiscuous. News flash: Bisexuals date, settle down, marry and have families with the person they fall in love with. Many are celibate for long periods. They are not all out there bonking anything that moves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2012, 07:32 PM

701 posts, read 1,562,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
i'm not attracted to men, in any way shape or form. I can't point out an attractive guy from an ugly guy, they're all just a bunch of guys to me. In this way, I don't think I'll ever see your point of view on this.

But, my point is, is she isn't dating other women when she's dating/in a relationship with me. If she wants to bring women home for me to watch, I'll stop her mid sentence and tell her to leave if she's still pursuing women romantically.

She may still find women attractive, and that's fine as it's part of her past. But she's willing to give up women to be with me in a relationship. I'm not forcing this change in her, she's making this choice. If she recants it and wants to still be with women, she'll be with women while not being in a relationship with me.
If you're dating a monogamous woman, then your fears are unfounded because she will not want to bring anyone home to share with you -- man or woman. She's only going to want you. I feel that you believe that by this hypothetical woman being bisexual, she will also be polyamorous or automatically into threesome. Is this correct?

As for attraction, that will never be her past. She will still find women beautiful just like you will still find other women other than her to be beautiful. But just because she might find some random woman on the street attractive doesn't mean she wants to be with them, as it is for you.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:36 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,675 times
Yes and have a threesome.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:40 PM

482 posts, read 798,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
lol.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:41 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
lol.
Would you if your guy was bi-sexual?

Old 11-02-2012, 07:43 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
Girl on girl action is hot as hell. I would let my girlfriend have a girlfriend if she wanted to

99.999% of bisexual chicks end up settling down with men anyways
IMO most of them were not really bisexual in the first place. That's mostly for attention when your younger. I've never met a woman passed College who liked women that werent lesbians

Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelles View Post
If you're dating a monogamous woman, then your fears are unfounded because she will not want to bring anyone home to share with you -- man or woman. She's only going to want you. I feel that you believe that by this hypothetical woman being bisexual, she will also be polyamorous or automatically into threesome. Is this correct?

As for attraction, that will never be her past. She will still find women beautiful just like you will still find other women other than her to be beautiful. But just because she might find some random woman on the street attractive doesn't mean she wants to be with them, as it is for you.
Seeing attractive women. That part of seeing and not touching is something I've no problem with.

And yes, all of my interactions with bisexual women, they've all admitted to being promiscuous and doing threesomes etc. I'll add that I haven't had that many conversations or spent extended time with bisexual women. Those times were spent during my late teens to mid 20s so age could have also been a factor.

Also, as I'm writing this, I have a friend on FB(lol) who just made a post about how she just woke up from a night of having a 4-some with 3 other women, but she's dating a guy. It's part of the reason why my posts are skewed the way they are.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:45 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Guess some people enjoy watching the person they are attracted to or in love with getting off with someone else. I think it's called the cuckold fantasy.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:45 PM

701 posts, read 1,562,753 times
My neighborhood (which is the size of a small town, really) is full of bi women and lesbians beyond the age of 25. They exist.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:47 PM

482 posts, read 798,819 times
Quote:
Would you if your guy was bi-sexual?
I don't want to answer that truthfully cause I will come off as a hypocrite, in people eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships