Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you date a Bisexual woman who equally dated men and women
Yes 38 41.76%
No 40 43.96%
Yes, with an exception 13 14.29%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 10:21 AM

726 posts, read 1,233,242 times

Advertisements

I'd say what do want from a relationship? Are you looking for long term or fun? Lets face it sex is a like a sport these days. But, some want a long term relationship which would automatically exclude others....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 10:31 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,758,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodmuse View Post
I'd say what do want from a relationship? Are you looking for long term or fun? Lets face it sex is a like a sport these days. But, some want a long term relationship which would automatically exclude others....

This is stupid. Why would you assume that a bisexual person is only good for 'fun' and not capable of a LTR by default?

Old 03-29-2013, 10:49 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,217,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
This is stupid. Why would you assume that a bisexual person is only good for 'fun' and not capable of a LTR by default?
And yet that's what you're assuming about bi men, yet not bi women ...sounds like you get high on your bitterness towards men. Let that go and maybe you'll be happier inside. Btw how are you in public? Do you always wear a frown? Would your colleagues or whoever else you spend time with be surprised at what you post on here?

Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
And yet that's what you're assuming about bi men, yet not bi women ...sounds like you get high on your bitterness towards men. Let that go and maybe you'll be happier inside. Btw how are you in public? Do you always wear a frown? Would your colleagues or whoever else you spend time with be surprised at what you post on here?

I have never said bi men weren't capable of LTR, Trimac. People shouldn't automatically think bisexuals aren't capable of anything except 'fun sex.' That's ridiculous, IMO. Especially when I'm pretty sure it's mostly straight people that are all about 'fun sex' and nothing else. How a person views one gender means nothing if they don't interact with that gender let alone have anything to do with their level of happiness, LOL. I don't spend time with anyone outside my immediate family and barely see them, I do not enjoy socializing. I don't share my views on everything with people I work with. I go to work to earn a check that's it. No I do not wear a frown in public, I'm not big on facial expressions in general. I just go on about my buisness and don't interfere with what people are doing as long as they do the same towards me.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I have never said bi men weren't capable of LTR, Trimac. People shouldn't automatically think bisexuals aren't capable of anything except 'fun sex.' That's ridiculous, IMO. Especially when I'm pretty sure it's mostly straight people that are all about 'fun sex' and nothing else. How a person views one gender means nothing if they don't interact with that gender let alone have anything to do with their level of happiness, LOL. I don't spend time with anyone outside my immediate family and barely see them, I do not enjoy socializing. I don't share my views on everything with people I work with. I go to work to earn a check that's it. No I do not wear a frown in public, I'm not big on facial expressions in general. I just go on about my buisness and don't interfere with what people are doing as long as they do the same towards me.
You just said a few posts ago that almost all bi men are promiscuous cheaters.

What DO you enjoy then? Surely you do find joy in some things in life?

Old 03-29-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
You just said a few posts ago that almost all bi men are promiscuous cheaters.

What DO you enjoy then? Surely you do find joy in some things in life?

I honestly do not remember saying anything of the sort because I do not think that. I'd like you to pull where I said such a thing?

I do not know what your hobbies are but from what I can gather most other people enjoy get togethers with others, social activities & events. I enjoy things that don't involve interactions with people: books more then anything else, amusement parks (I don't go anymore though), music, knitting, thrift stores, vinyl records, antiques.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Almost all of them are, IMO. Say one thing, do another.

Yes it is someone's preference, I didn't say a person should be obligated to date a bi person or any other person. I was stating why I think men say 'no' in the first place.
^ This. Post no. 80.

Well at least you have some things you enjoy. What kind of music do you listen to?

Old 03-29-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
^ This. Post no. 80.

Well at least you have some things you enjoy. What kind of music do you listen to?

No. You misunderstood: You said 'most men must be liars then' and that was the statement I was replying to, LOL.

Mostly rock/classic rock, old Motown/soul, some pop artists, classical, a little rap but not much. What about you?

Old 03-29-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
No. You misunderstood: You said 'most men must be liars then' and that was the statement I was replying to, LOL.

Mostly rock/classic rock, old Motown/soul, some pop artists, classical, a little rap but not much. What about you?
Well, whatever, that's what I understood. But I think I remember you saying the wholesale aversion to bi men was justified, if not maybe my memory's wrong. Anyway not important.

A wide variety of things. I tend to favour older music though. I have a saying that music has migrated from the soul to the heart to the crotch, lol. Maybe it's gone full circle though?

Old 03-29-2013, 12:04 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,700,722 times
A lot of insecure people in here. Bisexual people are not more prone to cheat than pure hetero's or homo's. This boils down to insecurity, plain and simple. But I laugh at the guys that say they wouldn't date a bisexual woman. More than likely they already have. They just didn't know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships