Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,718,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
You don't believe in older wiser males providing public service to the younger generations of "nice guys" whose attitudes are seriously messed up by their single mothers? Single mothers who teach their little boys to be sensitive, attentive, generous and all the rest of BS.
I guess it hasn't occurred to you that those mothers you denigrate are trying to raise their sons to be good husbands and fathers, not helping them pick up skanks for one night stands.

Quote:
It's just too bad that fathers of those little boys were nothing like the above "perfect male" (not speaking of the guys who got full access before and after the blessed event).
I don't even know what this means.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:03 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,406 times
Tom Leykis is da man!

That's why women hate him because he helps men avoid wasting their money on today's anti-male western women.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:16 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Tom Leykis is da man!

That's why women hate him because he helps men avoid wasting their money on today's anti-male western women.
All the cool kids beat their wives and threaten to kill them. Gosh he's dreamy.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:21 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,897 times
I don't follow anyone else's "rules" let alone some guy I've never heard of.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 AM

823 posts, read 1,974,049 times
I heard a few clips of his shows on youtube. "men are ike wine (the get better a they age),and women are like milk (they sour as they age)" was his motto. Or pearls like " I f*** you now, I'll be f***ing your younger sister in ten years, and I will f*** your daughter in 20 years."

He seemed to really have a pathological,personal hate towards mature women. I guess he was dumped so many times as a young man and he's some sort anti-mature women nutter nowadays.

Bitter guy, I hope his " ideology" wont infect the minds of young men.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times
Tom Leykis is a shock jock.

His whole mantra is for men to take back some of the ground they've lost in the last few decades. I agree with some of the points.

Beyond his voice, and his wallet, it's a damn good thing he's on radio, because once you see him, it's quite a surprise.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:24 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
I tell all the haters honestly, I'm a pathologically "nice guy" in the sense that I'm simply incapable of manipulation of others to achieve my goals, be it getting sex or a relationship, getting ahead in the workplace or winning family squabbles. I'm sincere to the fault, and I would be lying saying that I can ever practice some of Leykis 101 rules. Yet, as a pathologically nice guy I tell you that Leykis 101 is very useful. Why? You see pathologically nice guys look at the world as something full of nice men (and women) like themselves, they have trouble accepting that significant % of population are self-serving, manipulative psychopaths, seeing niceness as a weakness to exploit. Somewhat psychopathic Leykis "philosophy" levels the playing field so to speak for the guys who didn't quite grasp the sad reality because of whatever. It gives nice guys some immunity shots and tools against BS and manipulative female psychopaths. Even if you don't "practice" Leykis' preaching to get tail, it's very useful for saving yours. Many women hate Leykis namely because he did fine job looking at the world with their eyes and he described rather well what he saw, in simple words, without fluff and BS.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,736,042 times
path·o·log·i·cal
adjective
1.of or pertaining to pathology.
2.caused by or involving disease; morbid.
3.caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a pathological hoarder.
4.dealing with diseases: a pathological casebook.

pa·thol·o·gy
noun
1.the science or the study of the origin, nature, and course of diseases.
2.the conditions and processes of a disease.
3.any deviation from a healthy, normal, or efficient condition.

Being a nice person is normal for most people, it is not pathological. The very basis of your argument is moot and very silly.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:32 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Tom Leykis is a shock jock.

His whole mantra is for men to take back some of the ground they've lost in the last few decades. I agree with some of the points.

Beyond his voice, and his wallet, it's a damn good thing he's on radio, because once you see him, it's quite a surprise.
Yes, he's fat, old and ugly, nevertherless there are plenty of young, beautiful women with him and around him. And that proves his point as nothing else.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:35 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,897 times
The term "nice guy" should be banned on this board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships