Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,628,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
I have to say the rules sound like some of the PUA crap spouted by a poster not to long ago.

Not asking a woman what she wants to do, refusing to cuddle etc.....sounds like what you are ultimately doing is finding the most desperate, low self esteem women of the bunch...because that is what you need to build your ego up.
As Tom pointed correctly, higher esteem females have much larger BMI than those with lower self-esteem. You must have hope for better in order to have lower self-esteem. Large and in charge women tend to have bullet proof self-esteem.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,254,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Yup, you can win a lottery too. Most single mother (for a small exception) already proven their bad judgement in choosing a jerk father for their child or they chased out of home a good man for whatever reason. It's a woman who picks a father for her children and makes decisions about "her" body, remember? Once pregnant, twice pregnant and you are hooked for 18 years, married or not. If she's any good, her children are her priorities, but that means that you are not her priority. She would expect (or hope for) help with children and bills along the way. If you are a proverbial "nice guy", go for it, but remember she mothered a child with a jerk first, that's the men she really likes. And you will never be sure whether she likes you or your help.
Oh, this is such horsecrap. Really. In case you missed it, the U.S. has created quite a few war widows in recent years. Likewise, there are plenty of divorced women with kids who are not bottom-feeding baby mama trash. Or would you rather these women stay in abusive marriages? Likewise, there are plenty of single mothers who only expect that the fathers of their kids pay for their kids' expenses. Furthermore, not every divorced or single man with kids is a jerk.

I don't know what kind of places you hang out and who is in your social circle, but it sounds like you live in a trailer park. Maybe you should elevate your own "status" before you bounce your balls nattering on about that of others.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:14 AM

708 posts, read 881,541 times
Quote:
As Tom pointed correctly, higher esteem females have much larger BMI than those with lower self-esteem, the ones who have little to lose.
You didn't address my point. Finding a woman who will put up with that sort of treatment, must make you feel like a bigger man. You are only wanting the most desperate, low self esteem women.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:15 AM

102,384 posts, read 108,714,406 times
Quote:
Not spending more that $40 +/- especially hurts some women.
News flash: you don't have to spend ANY money on a date! Anyone who spends $40 on the first date is a chump. These are the people who come whining to C-D about how women should pay for their half of the date. If you think dating is all about money, you only have yourself to blame for that. What kind of women is this guy hitting up, anyway? This poor sap needs more help than a team of dating advisers and shrinks could possibly offer.

19,112 posts, read 30,711,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
You didn't address my point. Finding a woman who will put up with that sort of treatment, must make you feel like a bigger man. You are only wanting the most desperate, low self esteem women.
THIS.

Women that fall for this (and various PUA crap) are desperate or have low self esteem. If that's all these guys can get, bummer for them.

36,869 posts, read 31,162,679 times
Quote:
Tom specifically targeted population of the males raised by single mothers. Single mothers tend to skew an image of sexes, as in "men (outside) are bad and selfish; women are good, virtuous and kind, they seek nothing but love and attention". That's why little Johny should respect women (by default) and treat them as goddesses to be pleased in every way possible. Society on the whole acts as one big single mother and perpetrate the same lie on a larger scale. In truth, women are just as bad, selfish and psychopathic as men are. Respect should be earned on a case by case basis. And it takes little bit more than love and attention for a woman to love a man. Believe it or not, but these simple truths are a revelation for some victimized males, doomed to suffer emotionally and financially because of that.
Where did Tom come up with this jewel?

Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,791,059 times
Leykis - An obese, unhealthy, degenerate pervert, that's been divorced 4 times, and accused of abuse on numerous occasions. And this is the guy you want dating advice from?

Nice role model you picked for yourself!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,628,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Decent men aren't looking to bang anything that walks. If I wanted to get laid, I could...but it wouldn't be with anyone worthwhile.

I disagree with your intelligence comment. I can tell you right now that I'm not looking for a man that listens to Leykis or men who subscribe to PUA drivel. I guess I should add those things to my 'dealbreakers' list
So you are presumptuous? You don't even know what Tom used to say, and I really doubt you could argue him rationally. Relationships are "irrational" that's true, but it's much wise for a man to save his irrational side for a worthy woman (if any).

Old 01-07-2013, 11:20 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,373,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Anyone who spends $40 on the first date is a chump.
Even Donald Trump?

Quote:
These are the people who come whining to C-D about how women should pay for their half of the date.
My reasons for 'whining' about how women should contribute financially to dating has nothing to do with my ability, or lack of, to pay $40.

Quote:
If you think dating is all about money, you only have yourself to blame for that.
Does this apply to women who wouldn't date a guy who expected her to contribute or just to men that expect a woman to contribute?

Old 01-07-2013, 11:21 AM

17,869 posts, read 21,064,398 times
Dear friends and patrons. I was just messaged by someone to come in here and deliver a message.

This message is dire, and I had to leave my job search to bring this urgent, and important message.

Trololo [Full Song] - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships