Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,227,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
And that means nothing. I look like a male model (i.e, Boris Kodjoe) and I can guarantee you that Tom sleeps with the same super hot women that Hugh Hefner has access to where as I don't.

Sorry, but there isn't enough money in the world for a smart woman to sleep with a greasebag like that guy.

And if you look like Boris Kodjoe (and I say pix or it didn't happen) and don't have access to super hot women, you must be doing something wrong. Perhaps it's listening to idiots like that nasty slob.

Quote:
At the end of day, women need to take some responsibility for turning men into monsters. Every guy I know who treat women not so good do so because somewhere in the past they got hurt by a woman in a major way.
Grown-ups take people as individuals and do not blame an entire gender because they got their heart broken. Come on, now.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:11 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,589,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Getting burnt by a woman/women is not a good excuse for treating all women poorly. Maybe radio guy should've chosen his wives better.
When you do the research, you will find that simply choosing a better wife is not as easy as it sounds. The number one problem is that many women change AFTER they get married.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:13 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,420,169 times
I have only listened to him a few times. My divorced friend from college thought Leykis was the greatest. I prefer to have someone vocally soothing or funny coming in through the airwaves. He yells too much, in addition to being too didactic. His audience is very much the "beat your chest" dude who thinks he SHOULD be scoring and isn't, as well as some nerdy types. Then, his announcing that he is driving down some freeway in Seattle or the Bay Area and some hot babes are showing him their "rack" is kind of stupid, both of them and of him, since he admits he is ugly and his money is the only reason he gets to see what he does.

QUESTION: Rule #1 - I've never listened long enough to listen to his beef with single moms, so does he cite his own reasons or spin on this issue?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
And if you look like Boris Kodjoe (and I say pix or it didn't happen) and don't have access to super hot women, you must be doing something wrong. Perhaps it's listening to idiots like that nasty slob..
In my case, I don't like the pond where I'm fishing; it's too polluted. I went overseas about a month ago and the places to fish were much cleaner.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I have only listened to him a few times. My divorced friend from college thought Leykis was the greatest. I prefer to have someone vocally soothing or funny coming in through the airwaves. He yells too much, in addition to being too didactic. His audience is very much the "beat your chest" dude who thinks he SHOULD be scoring and isn't, as well as some nerdy types. Then, his announcing that he is driving down some freeway in Seattle or the Bay Area and some hot babes are showing him their "rack" is kind of stupid, both of them and of him, since he admits he is ugly and his money is the only reason he gets to see what he does.

QUESTION: Rule #1 - I've never listened long enough to listen to his beef with single moms, so does he cite his own reasons or spin on this issue?
ha ha! You brought back memories of me driving on the 10 freeway listing to Tom.. Arrrh I miss California.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,420,169 times
Quote:
ha ha! You brought back memories of me driving on the 10 freeway listing to Tom.. Arrrh I miss California.
My first job after college required use of "the 10" ... every morning and every evening ... in bumper to bumper traffic ... pre-Tom.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:25 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,227,897 times
Quote:
In my case, I don't like the pond where I'm fishing; it's too polluted. I went overseas about a month ago and the places to fish were much cleaner.

Really?

//www.city-data.com/forum/27539952-post65.html

Old 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
I doubt you look like a male model. You don't seem like you like them in most of your posts though and this probably shows in real life.

Aren't you the poster eho was talking about eomen bringing physical violence on themselves by how they talk to men.

Maybe you and OP can grf together.
Betsy, you are clearly here to start fights and not add anything relevant to the discussion.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,672,872 times
Quote:
Betsy, you are clearly here to start fights and not add anything relevant to the discussion.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

I don't live in California anymore. Also, when I was in California I mingled with foreign women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships