Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2013, 02:46 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,794,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
No, he should continue to raise children that aren't his. How dare you leave the children out to dry. Have you no shame? May God have mercy on your soul. The woman only wanted the kids to have a father. Stop with the insanity!
1) He should not raise someone else's spawn
2) I dare as I please
3) I have NO SHAME in MY GAME
4) Does God exist? I don't know. If he does why did he let the holocaust happen?
5) The kids do have a father. Who do you think provided the sperm to fertilize the egg?
6) The insanity will stop when you let it.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:50 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,713,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
1) He should not raise someone else's spawn
2) I dare as I please
3) I have NO SHAME in MY GAME
4) Does God exist? I don't know. If he does why did he let the holocaust happen?
5) The kids do have a father. Who do you think provided the sperm to fertilize the egg?
6) The insanity will stop when you let it.
Your sarcasm radar isn't as good as I thought it would be.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,252,721 times
Quote:
No, he should continue to raise children that aren't his. How dare you leave the children out to dry. Have you no shame? May God have mercy on your soul. The woman only wanted the kids to have a father. Stop with the insanity!
So you agree that he should have dropped his kids off somewhere and just completely abandoned them? I mean, it's one thing to put yourself above everyone else - it's another thing to be a horrible person.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So you agree that he should have dropped his kids off somewhere and just completely abandoned them? I mean, it's one thing to put yourself above everyone else - it's another thing to be a horrible person.
I don't agree only because I don't want to be charged with child endangerment or something of the sort. I'm not ruining my clean criminal record over children. It would be something of importance to me.

How did I put myself above anyone else? I got problems on my plate as well. It's not exactly relationship related but I still have problems to deal with everyday just like any other person.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,794,982 times
Quote:
Your sarcasm radar isn't as good as I thought it would be.
Yea, well, I'm smoking a lot of weed right now... so... my bad.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I don't agree only because I don't want to be charged with child endangerment or something of the sort. I'm not ruining my clean criminal record over children. It would be something of importance to me.

How did I put myself above anyone else? I got problems on my plate as well. It's not exactly relationship related but I still have problems to deal with everyday just like any other person.
You should definitely never have children. I don't mean to be mean - but you seem to have a screw loose somewhere.

When I said you put yourself above everyone else - it was in reference to how you often talk about how you only care about yourself.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
You should definitely never have children. I don't mean to be mean - but you seem to have a screw loose somewhere.

When I said you put yourself above everyone else - it was in reference to how you often talk about how you only care about yourself.
Is that wrong to care about yourself first? I mean I can only live as me. I have a screw loose? An opinion born out of poor judgment but fair enough. I'm in a very successful position thus far in my life. If going against the grain and not wanting the typical "family" with a house and picket fence means I have a screw loose then so be it. If I was normal like you then I wouldn't have advanced in life as far as I have in my situation.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Is that wrong to care about yourself first? I mean I can only live as me. I have a screw loose? An opinion born out of poor judgment but fair enough. I'm in a very successful position thus far in my life. If going against the grain and not wanting the typical "family" with a house and picket fence means I have a screw loose then so be it. If I was normal like you then I wouldn't have advanced in life as far as I have in my situation.
No, I think you have a screw loose because the only reason you wouldn't jeopardize the safety of children would be because of the legal repercussions. This has nothing to do with you not wanting children but your complete indifference to children as human beings.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:16 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,627,045 times
Quote:
No, I think you have a screw loose because the only reason you wouldn't jeopardize the safety of children would be because of the legal repercussions. This has nothing to do with you not wanting children but your complete indifference to children as human beings.
Obviously, neither one of these guys means actualy loading up your car with kids and leaving them in a parking lot, far away from home. They are talking about simply walking away and not taking care of another mans children.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:18 PM

29,788 posts, read 34,596,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
They are talking about simply walking away and not taking care of another mans children.
But the point is, while they not be his biological children, they are his children. If he changed diapers and gave baths and read bedtime stories; if he went to swimming lessons and dance recitals and coached soccer; if he helped with homework and taught them to drive, then he is their father, regardless of DNA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships