Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 10:26 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyself73 View Post
Oh I truly will be I'm just trying to make him feel special because he always does for me so I'm just trying to get some feedback of what people find do for their partners and get a fresh POV maybe I'm over looking
Have you had this discussion with him yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 10:40 AM

469 posts, read 566,763 times
I just found out today that we will be having this "alone time" and we've texted some about it but he's not the type to make it about him so it's kind of hard to get him to cave in and say what he'd like to do if he could make "it" about him. Don't get me wrong he's happy to have this time together but he is the kind of guy that always puts me first and my wants but I'm trying to change the game some and make this more about him. Just and fyi he's not a sit down and relax type of guy he likes to be productive or have fun doing things.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:44 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Good for you for trying to make something special. :-)

Old 03-27-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Okay so starting next week every Wednesday my husband and I will be alone after work 4pm till 10pm I want to do something for him so he knows that I appreciate him. Everyone and anyone who has any great ideas please post away. Btw the 1st night I think because he does the cooking I will make a special dinner for 2 with all the bells and whistles but do guys even care about that or would they rather go out? Anyway I would appreciate your help thank you. I can't wait to have some extra one on one time with him!
Quick Question for the men , with the extra time would you rather be watching Tv or hanging out with the guys or some "alone time" with your special lady?
HELLO hey can a lady get a lil advise, come on now help a sista out .... ( the sound of crickets chirping) hello CD anyone please and thank you

Old 03-27-2013, 05:54 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
HELLO hey can a lady get a lil advise, come on now help a sista out .... ( the sound of crickets chirping) hello CD anyone please and thank you
Would he be the type to go to one of those places where you paint your own piece of pottery? They fire it for you and then you each have a nice "souvenier" to give one another of your date night

One son took his girlfriend to this place
http://www.di****out.net/Pottery_Painting.html and she thought he was awesome for it.

edited to say....the CD software doesn't like my link - darn But it was like this place: http://www.pottery-bayou.com/

You could see if your city has something like it

Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Bring one of your girlfriends.

Make it happen.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:25 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,997,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Would he be the type to go to one of those places where you paint your own piece of pottery? They fire it for you and then you each have a nice "souvenier" to give one another of your date night

http://www.di****out.net/Pottery_Painting.html and she thought he was awesome for it.

edited to say....the CD software doesn't like my link - darn But it was like this place: Pottery Bayou...pottery painting parties in the metropolitan Chicago area

This is a really great idea

Old 03-27-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Bring one of your girlfriends.

Make it happen.
Your silly im asking for advise to keep us together not get divorce lol but thanks anyway. ..

Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Why don't you do mutual activities that you will both like. Car shows, golf, movies, tennis, ride horses, sightseeing, go see shows, dance, etc.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

edited to say....the CD software doesn't like my link - darn But it was like this place: Pottery Bayou...pottery painting parties in the metropolitan Chicago area

This sounds fun I'll have to give it a look see thx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships