Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 01:58 PM

349 posts, read 460,352 times

Advertisements

This song comes to mind when I read this thread.

Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock - YouTube

Old 04-05-2013, 01:59 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,906,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I am not trying to demean you, but I think you wasted a lot of your youth chasing after the modelesque perfect Prince charming. Even if you found that model, he still isnt going to be perfect.

I just hope you at least had fun when you were younger, so you could at least rationalize that although you were unrealistic in your life partner expectations, you dated and enjoyed men along the way.

I find it interesting how judgmental you are. I don't know what it is in life that will make you content/ satisfied/ or even happy, but I really doubt you will find said happiness in an external form.
I did date a lot of men based on looks, I won't lie. I like attractive men and had my choice. Why didn't I marry them? because they were more superficial than me (and I was very superficial).

Old 04-05-2013, 02:00 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,400,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
My mom is more judgmental than I am. Every time we go somewhere and there is an obese person she points it out. The person I am talking about doesn't know I bad mouth her and she probably bad mouths me to her husband.
I am not sure I believe a whole lot of what you are saying here. In another one of your threads you said your mother told you that you were being too judgmental about certain men to date.

I really don't care who is more judgmental and whether or not you think the person is "probably" bad mouthing you.

Be a good Christian. Learn to see the good in people and slowly, the good in you will start to show. Treat others as you would like to be treated, whether it is before their face or not.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:01 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,962,234 times
Quote:
Too many jealous people, oh well. When he married (I wasn't speaking to him at the time)I showed my mom his wife's photo and she said "wow what an ugly pig". We then laughed that he married her. My mom was quite beautiful (looked like a Barbie)and even at 65 is still hit on often.
Your mother sounds like a piece of work. Small wonder you inherited her shallow view of people.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
Neither one of you should be engaging in these types of conversations, since one of you is married.
Why he contacted me is something that makes no sense but he does periodically. Someone through out the idea that maybe he is looking for sex on the side and I considered that. Either that or maybe he is turned on by talking to me, who knows. I rarely talk to him unless he contacts me (usually by email).

Old 04-05-2013, 02:02 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,253,283 times
Quote:
She is unattractive and obese so yes I do make comments about her. I feel bad for my friend but it's his life and he opposes divorce.

This comment has just confirmed for me that I should have put you on ignore a long time ago. I feel sorry for you when judgement day comes. You're an evil person and the only man you can (in your mind) land is Norman Bates who at 50 is a virgin and will stay with his mother. Yes, you can "get" a man but you will never keep him and that's what really counts. Your Taco Man knows your game. He's lived this long without a woman that he's just stringing you along. Maybe he likes the attention but I bet you his mommy is telling him the same thing--stay away from that woman.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:02 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,755,372 times
Quote:
She is unattractive and obese so yes I do make comments about her. I feel bad for my friend but it's his life and he opposes divorce.
You should feel ashamed of yourself. You are the one with the ugly attitude, you are the one with the deep psychological problems that make you mock others. You're just a nasty woman. Obviously you got it from your equally judgmental Mother who dragged you up to be this shallow farce of a human being.

People like you and your Mother are what makes this world a rotten place. Take a tip, don't breed.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I am not sure I believe a whole lot of what you are saying here. In another one of your threads you said your mother told you that you were being too judgmental about certain men to date.

I really don't care who is more judgmental and whether or not you think the person is "probably" bad mouthing you.

Be a good Christian. Learn to see the good in people and slowly, the good in you will start to show. Treat others as you would like to be treated, whether it is before their face or not.
My mom likes Taco Men and she was the one who told me to give him a chance and overlook his looks (she doesn't think he is cute). She also told me in the past to consider a man's pocketbook and many years ago was trying to match me up with rich men she would meet.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:03 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,272,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You should feel ashamed of yourself. You are the one with the ugly attitude, you are the one with the deep psychological problems that make you mock others. You're just a nasty woman. Obviously you got it from your equally judgmental Mother who dragged you up to be this shallow farce of a human being.

People like you and your Mother are what makes this world a rotten place. Take a tip, don't breed.
Hahaha PERFECTLY said

Old 04-05-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
This comment has just confirmed for me that I should have put you on ignore a long time ago. I feel sorry for you when judgement day comes. You're an evil person and the only man you can (in your mind) land is Norman Bates who at 50 is a virgin and will stay with his mother. Yes, you can "get" a man but you will never keep him and that's what really counts. Your Taco Man knows your game. He's lived this long without a woman that he's just stringing you along. Maybe he likes the attention but I bet you his mommy is telling him the same thing--stay away from that woman.
I can get better but whatever. In fact I am still looking in the event he doesn't work out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships