Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 11:30 AM

39,340 posts, read 27,734,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLgirl727 View Post
Damn.... Just did, terrifying, thanks. He was the victim though, not his new GF. Wonder if they ever go after the new GF? Wonder how she got into that shower? Thinking he let her in.
In college, we got this crazy biotch shot her ex boyfriend's new girlfriend. The poor new girl didn't even know her.

google UCLA murder suicide, you might find some information. I don't remember the biotch's name though I saw her walking on campus couple of times before she did the unthinkable. She looked normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 11:35 AM

362 posts, read 561,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I don't think it is right what this person did.

But have a little mercy, she has a broken heart. She might calm down soon and get over it.

I would keep the voicemails for now. Just in case it gets worse.
Thank you for the advice. Mercy isn't in me for her, because any broken heart is by her own hand. She broke up with him, you see. He got over it and moved on, with me. She then wanted him back, and is now incensed that he didn't leave me to go back to her. He chose me over her, true, but she threw him away long before that.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:38 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,902,083 times
Quote:
Thank you for the advice. Mercy isn't in me for her, because any broken heart is by her own hand. She broke up with him, you see. He got over it and moved on, with me. She then wanted him back, and is now incensed that he didn't leave me to go back to her. He chose me over her, true, but she threw him away long before that.
Since your BF isn't more assertive, I have to wonder if you are really getting the whole story.

What does your kid think of her mom being involved in so much drama...typically it is teenagers that go for the drama, but not so in your house, a bit of a role reversal.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM

362 posts, read 561,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
"he is the type to avoid conflict" many men / people are. However, this can be somewhat misleading to his ex if he doesn't come out and say he is no longer interested in her, he is with you and she needs to stop contacting the both of you. I find it a problem he choses not to say this, send an email or text, that shouldn't be too hard for him. If that doesn't help, then yes, someone either school or police may need to be notified and she needs to be warned this is the next step if she doesn't stop. Unless he enjoys this attention from a "crazy" woman. How many "crazy" exes does this guy have? Will you be labeled the next? Too much drama.
Just the one.... for now :-).

Jk, I never behave like that. Have never begged for a guy to take me back. Wouldn't even know what that would feel like, because once it's over, it's over. I live my life always moving forward, no regrets.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Just the one.... for now :-).

Jk, I never behave like that. Have never begged for a guy to take me back. Wouldn't even know what that would feel like, because once it's over, it's over. I live my life always moving forward, no regrets.
Your boyfriend doesn't seem like he wants to move forward though, if he won't take action with the ex.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 AM

20,771 posts, read 20,049,268 times
He might be the only one who can stop the drama

Old 04-12-2013, 12:08 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,697,631 times
Quote:
She texts him, sends emails, and calls him. He already changed his number but she of course got the new one the school database. She shows up at his apartment, and when at my place, she drives by and yells nasty things to him. The way I see it, he is more the target than me or my daughter. Which is another reason that arming educators might not be the best idea.
This isn't stalking. He needs to put his foot down. Most likely there is more to the story and he has been lying to you about her.

Quote:
If crazy means preventing harm to myself and family, then guilty as charged. Don't forget, Florida is a Stand your ground state.
Yes so instead of informing the authorities at the school, you are going to take matters into your own hands. You sound cut from the same cloth as the last gf. Chasing someone down isn't standing your ground.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
If crazy means preventing harm to myself and family, then guilty as charged. Don't forget, Florida is a Stand your ground state.
Preventing harm to your family would mean not being with a guy who refuses to address the drama, doesn't it?

Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post

Yes so instead of informing the authorities at the school, you are going to take matters into your own hands. You sound cut from the same cloth as the last gf. Chasing someone down isn't standing your ground.
Yep

Old 04-12-2013, 12:14 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,570,122 times
Keep the recording. At minimum, it can be used to get a restraining order. If she ever says anything to your daughter, that would be grounds for immediately reporting her, if you have any doubts now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships