Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you?
Definitely 2 20.00%
Probably but I'd wonder 4 40.00%
Probably not 2 20.00%
No 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM

39,380 posts, read 27,767,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Panties ruffled dear?

I simply said what it could be.
Same as you.
well Machina is the successor project to Future Leaders of the World, founded by vocalist Phil Taylor

It could be that too.

Do you consider Bmachina as a racist too since she or he claims all Asian women look like undeveloped children?

Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,237,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogggy View Post
Sorry not all asians girls are built like a boy. I'm 5'5 120 pounds and have 37 in hips yeah so get your facts straight.
Where did I say "all"? I didn't say "all. I said "many".

My female asian friends joke and brag about getting carded and asked for an ID all the time. They are almost 40 years old and many people mistake them as "teens."

Is it still wrong to say many asian women look unusually young for their age, even when it come's from the mouth of another asian person? Or is that ok...

Old 04-13-2013, 12:33 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,359,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well Machina is the successor project to Future Leaders of the World, founded by vocalist Phil Taylor

It could be that too.
Could be

Quote:
Do you consider Bmachina as a racist too since she or he claims all Asian women look like undeveloped children?
If she believes that race is the key determinant of a person's traits, then yes.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
Is it still wrong to say many asian women look unusually young for their age, even when it come's from the mouth of another asian person? Or is that ok...
I'm pretty sure than Asian people can be wrong.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Could be

If she believes that race is the key determinant of a person's traits, then yes.
well then how my grandmother a racist simply because she avoided dating white men because white men reminds her of her pain?

I avoided dating period for a while after breaking up with my ex, does it make me a men hater?

Maybe you can learn to be sensitive toward people's feeling for a change.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
well then how my grandmother a racist simply because she avoided dating white men because white men reminds her of her pain?
If she felt that race was the determinant for the actions, then, by definition, she is a racist.

Quote:
I avoided dating period for a while after breaking up with my ex, does it make me a men hater?
What is the definition of a "men hater"?

Old 04-13-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
If she felt that race was the determinant for the actions, then, by definition, she is a racist.

Nope, she did not feel all white men are cheaters. But white men for a while remind her of her pain. The least she needs is somebody calling her a racist.

Like I said, maybe you should learn to be sensitive towards other people's FEELING for a change.

It is getting old, dude. Form your own opinion for a change, nobody will look up the definition for you and not everybody shares your point of view. My grandmother did not think she was "superior", she was hurting. She is not a racist, she is a woman in pain.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Nope, she did not feel all white men are cheaters. But white men for a while remind her of her pain. The least she needs is somebody calling her a racist.

It is getting old, dude. Form your own opinion for a change, nobody will look up the definition for you and not everybody shares your point of view. My grandmother did not think she was "superior", she was hurting. She is not a racist, she is a woman in pain.
I attempt to form opinions based on facts and logic. Unfortunately, not everyone adheres to these standards. Even worse, some people feel that their opinions are useful when discussing factual matters.

I was once hurt (physically) by a hispanic person. If I then decided to physically harm all other hispanic people that I encountered would I be justified or would I be a racist?

Old 04-13-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I attempt to form opinions based on facts and logic. Unfortunately, not everyone adheres to these standards. Even worse, some people feel that their opinions are useful when discussing factual matters.

I was once hurt (physically) by a hispanic person. If I then decided to physically harm all other hispanic people that I encountered would I be justified or would I be a racist?
You are twisted. My grandmother "refused" "avoided" to date a white guy simply because ANY white men will remind her of her pain. She will NEVER "hurt" a white person.

It looks like you have a lot to prove.

You were once hurt physically by a Hispanic person, (I am sure he has his reasons) If you decided to physically harm all other Hispanic people, then you needed therapy! Period. Are you a racist? perhaps. But if you avoided all Hispanic people because you were scared, then you are not a racist, no.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I attempt to form opinions based on facts and logic.

based on YOUR facts and YOUR logic and Wikipedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships