Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 06:30 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,998,293 times

Advertisements

Attraction is usually not about how good-looking you are. Men, especially young men, get this confused all the time.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:31 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
So it is possible ?
No, not for you with this girl.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:33 PM

213 posts, read 377,051 times
No, she's never going to be into you. Move on and don't waste your time. However; having said that, you're not a bad looking guy. You're average....nothing wrong with that. When I met my husband, I thought he was average. He even had crooked teeth (he got braces when he was 35)! We've been happily married for 28 years. It wasn't his looks that captivated me, it was his personality.

Just work on your career, interests and hobbies. I believe everything else will fall into place. There is someone out there who will think you're just perfect!

Sue

Old 04-26-2013, 06:33 PM

597 posts, read 1,147,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No, not for you with this girl.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.
I do not appreciate you destroying all hope, of any possibilty of happiness for myself. The question was refering to people in general, not just my case.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykatlady View Post
No, she's never going to be into you. Move on and don't waste your time. However; having said that, you're not a bad looking guy. You're average....nothing wrong with that. When I met my husband, I thought he was average. He even had crooked teeth (he got braces when he was 35)! We've been happily married for 28 years. It wasn't his looks that captivated me, it was his personality.

Just work on your career, interests and hobbies. I believe everything else will fall into place. There is someone out there who will think you're just perfect!

Sue
So, how exactly do you know what I look like in real life???

Old 04-26-2013, 06:36 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
I do not appreciate you destroying all hope, of any possibilty of happiness for myself. The question was refering to people in general, not just my case.
The only person destroying all hope and any possibility of happiness for you is YOU. You are obsessed with a girl who will never be interested in you and instead of trying to get over it and move on - you feed your obsession and refuse to get help. It's unhealthy and disturbing.

And, no, it is not possible to ever have a relationship with a girl who thinks you are unattractive. Even if you are unattractive, a girl who is interested in you will find you attractive.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
The only person destroying all hope and any possibility of happiness for you is YOU. You are obsessed with a girl who will never be interested in you and instead of trying to get over it and move on - you feed your obsession and refuse to get help. It's unhealthy and disturbing.

And, no, it is not possible to ever have a relationship with a girl who thinks you are unattractive. Even if you are unattractive, a girl who is interested in you will find you attractive.
Moving on and; "getting over it" is not the solution. That will not make me happy. The only thing that will make me truly happy, is if I achieve my goal.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
So, how exactly do you know what I look like in real life???
Whose picture is on your profile?

Old 04-26-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
This is YOUR choice, not mine.

I was not the one who said to you, That girl in your class, the one who won't speak to you and grimaces whenever she sees you, she is the ONLY girl for you and you should devote your life to convincing her of that.

It's YOUR choice to follow flawed logic.

Now, in terms of people in general, Steven Tyler is proof it's possible.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Whose picture is on your profile?
Yes it is mine; but just because it is there does not mean it is intended to be used as reference material for the discussion of the thread. The picture is there to add more of a personal touch to the profile itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships