Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 03:41 PM

4 posts, read 5,579 times

Advertisements

But I don't know how much can it be true. It's one thing if someone doesn't like you but these are horrible accusations they're making of her. For all I know we've been married for only 14 months and I'm already getting bombarded with these details.

I got contacted by another woman through my facebook who claimed she used to be her best friend. Anything she wrote me a message saying how she hates my wife and how she slept with her then fiance and never even apologized. Another former friend claimed that years ago she let my wife borrowed her credit card and it got ruined and how my wife wasn't going to pay her back without threatening to sue her.

Right now I'm reading this message from yet someone else and it says this:
I know this is none of my business but I knew that woman since we were teens. She would even steal her mother's wallet and do other things I will not say. You've just made the biggest mistake in your life. But do please divorce her because it's too late.

When I confronted my wife about this, she got upset and claimed everything is false. But I'm not sure now? These are terrible accusations. Yet, I haven't seen nothing weird in her behavior besides being at times distant. My parents never saw anything wrong either but I don't know what think now. Do I just take my wife's word at value. I'm really pissed off that they would say those things about my wife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 03:42 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
...how long did you know her before getting married, maybe that's the real problem?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:44 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
I would definitely be very suspicious about this, but then again, people do change...

Old 05-15-2013, 03:44 PM

332 posts, read 435,965 times
Getting married was your real mistake.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
...how long did you know her before getting married, maybe that's the real problem?
3 years ago.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Getting married was your real mistake.
I didn't think so. I love and trust her. I just want to believe that none of that is true. I hope not.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:52 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Are these people all contacting you through Facebook? It may not even be real, but someone just playing a prank.

Do YOU trust your wife?

How long did you know her BEFORE you married?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Where there's smoke there's fire.

Maybe she has changed but I would not be so quick to dismiss those messages as outright lies. Keep your eyes open.

My ex-husband is about to be married to a woman with many instances of violent and insane behavior in her past, and her "friends" are coming out of the woodwork to tell me about it. I'm like, why don't you tell HIM??

In any case, I have heard enough to let my daughter know to stay clear of the crazy.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Are these people all contacting you through Facebook? It may not even be real, but someone just playing a prank.
Yes, they found my facebook. I assumed they meant to search for her and found our pictures. What sick person would joke about something like this?

Quote:
Do YOU trust your wife?
Yes and hopefully none of this is true. My wife claims everything is false and doesn't know those people.

Quote:
How long did you know her BEFORE you married?
3 years

Old 05-15-2013, 04:06 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused09 View Post
But I don't know how much can it be true. It's one thing if someone doesn't like you but these are horrible accusations they're making of her. For all I know we've been married for only 14 months and I'm already getting bombarded with these details.

I got contacted by another woman through my facebook who claimed she used to be her best friend. Anything she wrote me a message saying how she hates my wife and how she slept with her then fiance and never even apologized. Another former friend claimed that years ago she let my wife borrowed her credit card and it got ruined and how my wife wasn't going to pay her back without threatening to sue her.

Right now I'm reading this message from yet someone else and it says this:
I know this is none of my business but I knew that woman since we were teens. She would even steal her mother's wallet and do other things I will not say. You've just made the biggest mistake in your life. But do please divorce her because it's too late.

When I confronted my wife about this, she got upset and claimed everything is false. But I'm not sure now? These are terrible accusations. Yet, I haven't seen nothing weird in her behavior besides being at times distant. My parents never saw anything wrong either but I don't know what think now. Do I just take my wife's word at value. I'm really pissed off that they would say those things about my wife.
Uh, what are you guys, 18-year-olds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships