Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 10:56 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,616,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Alphas get the best females and betas either get nothing, the below to average ones, or the scraps the Alphas didnt want to commit to. Many(but not all)Alphas are the top 10-15% of males that 90% of females want. A man can get himself in there but it takes work, while some guys are just born there(for example being naturally good looking)

People laugh but this stuff is real, We're not that much different from animals. Think of it like the lions when you watch discovery channel. After the prey is killed one or 2 alpha lions get the vast majority of the meat and the betas scrape for what's left. How is that any different from being in a club or party where a few guys have 10-15 different girls around(later take them all home) while all the other guys get NOTHING lol?
It isnt. Its just that many people believe we live in the world that they wish we lived in, and are oblivious to reality. It is an absolute truth that if you are one of top guys, you can sleep with a different attractive woman every night of the week, while telling them about all the other women, which actualy makes you even more attractive to them. However, if you arent at the top of the food chain, where probably 80-85% single guys find themselves, you can go on for years without as much as a makeout session.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,616,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Totally. I'm about to take a leak in the corner of my office and go eat some raw meat with my bare hands for lunch. Naked, of course. Hopefully I'll find someone to have sex with on the sidewalk along the way.
Meh, you guys can laugh at it all you want, but you must accept that humans are indeed animals, and there are more parallels between human and animal worlds that I have time to list.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,155,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No that's a gentlemen.
He may as well have a collar round his neck and eat out of a bowl on the floor.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:00 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,943,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Meh, you guys can laugh at it all you want, but you must accept that humans are indeed animals, and there are more parallels between human and animal worlds that I have time to list.
We are at times animals.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
He may as well have a collar round his neck and eat out of a bowl on the floor.
Oh stop it. Live in reality. If a dude did that I'd be like holy crap nice men do exsists!

Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Yep, we're still more animals. Just look at how we behave. Men behaving like silly apes, banding together in mobs being aggressive and trying to be macho, women squealing and giggling and acting all fey. They both sicken me sometimes.

I remember there was a documentary on chimps...several chimps were ganging up on one of their members, a weaker one, all except one who was actually defending the poor chimp being attacked. So even in the animal world there are exceptions. Gives me more hope I guess.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oh stop it. Live in reality. If a dude did that I'd be like holy crap nice men do exsists!
Sorry Raena, but I'm not gonna be your 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters' in the literal sense lol.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 AM

111 posts, read 223,980 times
Women don't want to date men who think of themselves like that, because dating someone with no self-confidence is tiring.

It's no different than women complaining to their female friends about their looks, weight, nose, whatever. That crap gets old fast. The first few times most people will put up with it and say "Oh, you look great/you're not fat/your nose isn't big." After a while we start avoiding that person because people like that are boring and draining.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Yep, we're still more animals. Just look at how we behave. Men behaving like silly apes, banding together in mobs being aggressive and trying to be macho, women squealing and giggling and acting all fey. They both sicken me sometimes.

I remember there was a documentary on chimps...several chimps were ganging up on one of their members, a weaker one, all except one who was actually defending the poor chimp being attacked. So even in the animal world there are exceptions. Gives me more hope I guess.
Wanna go check each other for bugs?

Old 05-29-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Sorry Raena, but I'm not gonna be your 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters' in the literal sense lol.
Good you would break any way. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.