Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 02:46 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,602,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauragon C. Mikado View Post
Ok so if you just so happen to be one of those 5'4 guys, naturally thin, nerdy with neither a great job or car what now?

(An objective observation)
From what I've observed in our world it's that very tall men with very healthy builds and good jobs gain access to highly attractive females. Your average male on the other hand is 5'8 with so-so body and an ok job. The average/beta male has to compete with many men daily just to get either an average or below average female.

In theory I believe the omega male doesn't compete at all. The lowest ranked female picks which omega mae she'll breed with and/or start a relationship with. Chance are the male will accept her because he can't do better meaning neither of them will be happy.

What needs to happen I think is that the omega needs to find some way to gain muscles mass. It's ok to love your body but females simply do not accept short males that are skinny. It's a sad reality that we have to accept larger women but society craps on the skinny short guy. Secondly he has to hide his anti-social nerdy side with anti-social masculinity. Appearing dominant and masculine is bound to attract females. Lastly if you don't have a great job or car you can't date women ranking between 6-10.

Now one could say love can fight the differences but that's NOT true. Love is chemical reactions and nothing more. We pick out mates based on primitive instincts sadly.
Holy crap. This entire post is laughable.

IMO, there is very little about relationships and love that is objective.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:16 PM

516 posts, read 1,619,290 times
Bend over

Old 05-29-2013, 09:19 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,681,927 times
and take it mama..
not my fault..
head in my vault..
the sex dance, call it a waltz..
listening to you, kinda, not really, attention in and out, like color non solid...
call it polka dots...
see i'm silly...
still winning..
it's why you read me but you don't know me...
you feel me mostly cuz you don't understand me...
maybe you can't stand me?
If not, just another ploy in my plan..
wanting the one and only girl, is where im at...

forehead furrowed...
why so worried...
its not that im young and youre too old..
it's more im crazy and you're too gold...
im too young and you're too bold...

the question being, seeing as i can't plant it in your mind, since you're the innocent kind, blind to the world i see with my eyes, i could go all night, really? not really...but i digress, still i insist, you're the best, pass the test, get your rest, then ask your self this, no one else, do you wanna?

hamna hamna hamna

someone new, i need someone new.

Last edited by dub dub II; 05-29-2013 at 09:33 PM..

Old 05-29-2013, 09:30 PM

102,281 posts, read 108,356,167 times
Quote:
My perception of reality is objective. Females no matter how different will be attracted to alpha male traits as men are attracted to feminine traits.
You couldn't be more wrong. A lot of women hate the alpha thing and prefer betas and omegas. Welcome to the real world, vs. the world of theory.

Remember how well Marxist theory did in the USSR? If you base your life on this cockamamie "alpha male" thing, you can expect the same results. And frankly, judging by your posts, you'd deserve it and you could use something like that as a wake-up call.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
-Men are visual thus we seek average to above average female to mate with. Cold truth is no man wants the overweight or ugly.
-Women take into account a guys status, height, weight, face structure, his social skills all to see if he can breed top level babies. Cold truth is women don't want the omega male or short guys.
Cold truth is you wouldn't know the truth if it fell on you from 10 floors up. We have a couple of guys on the forum who fell in love with some gorgeous overweight women. There's an infinite variety of preferences in the world. There's no such thing as "always", or "all" men/women when speaking about mate selection. Some women have no interest in breeding, so they don't care what genes a guy has in his pool. What many women care about is a guy's personality, because if they want kids, they want to know the guy will stick around and be nurturing. If they don't want kids, they at least want to be sure the guy won't kill them. They want a guy who will be good company and who will be loyal. They go for short guys with bubbly personalities, among others.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 05-29-2013 at 09:55 PM..

Old 05-29-2013, 10:54 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,491,834 times
Quote:
How about MEN and WOMEN are NOT EQUAL when searching for mates.

-Men are visual thus we seek average to above average female to mate with. Cold truth is no man wants the overweight or ugly.
-Women take into account a guys status, height, weight, face structure, his social skills all to see if he can breed top level babies. Cold truth is women don't want the omega male or short guys.
I don't think you are so wise as to know the "cold truth" while the rest of us wallow in ignorance.

You post reeks of bitterness and resentment. Like all bitter and resentful people, you think you know The Truth that everyone else is too afraid to face. And I'll say it again: your grasp of evolutionary psychology is very primitive. You need to study that area much harder before trying to use it to back up your arguments.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 PM

124 posts, read 174,077 times
Omega male here. Yep, no women like me either. Sad days. I think I might just go join a monastery.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
People laugh but this stuff is real, We're not that much different from animals.
Yes we are. When was the last time you saw an animal build a skyscraper, send another animal to the moon, or organize its society to care for orphaned members of its tribe?

Old 05-30-2013, 12:41 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,241,852 times
Get a great job, decent car, weights (or power blocks), plastic surgery, after you have done all that you need to cultivate a bit of a narcissistic personality, not way over board but just enough.

I don't think there is anything you can do about your height but it will make it easier to get in and out of your sports car.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:42 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,241,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yes we are. When was the last time you saw an animal build a skyscraper, send another animal to the moon, or organize its society to care for orphaned members of its tribe?
Didn't a monkey go into space, just sayin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships