Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 01:56 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,150,997 times

Advertisements

[quote=willowtree22;1928097]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin71 View Post
Ok,,,, this thing is way out of hand by now. I think you enjoy hating this Woman, and by now I dont believe it anymore. Sorry.

LISTEN. u can ignor this...its obvious u are OBSESSED in telling me what i am and what im not- i think U HAVE THE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you post things like this on a public forum such as this one, you should be prepared to read opinions that you don't like. You are the one who brought this here; you are the one who asked for peoples' opinions.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:58 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
He should have kept Mr. Happy in his pants or covered him up. What a dummy.
I was going to say the same thing!!!! Zip up or should I say don't zip down or wear a condom next time.
You play you pay!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,161,085 times
With age come wisdom................
both are lacking here.

sorry

Every action has a reaction.

I still don't believe that a 28 y.o. college educated man can be tricked into getting someone pregnant.

I think Rance said it correctly. BIL got caught, now the blame is on her.

May be best if you don't involve yourself with her/them.
Obviously the relationship would be toxic.

One of the best things about forums is........... a year from now you can take a REAL look at your thoughts and actions.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:29 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Personally, I'm wondering if the OP is playing all of us.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:43 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,219,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
OK.. my brother in-law was in a very long relationship.. then all of the sudden this girl at his work told him that his girlfriend was cheating on him.. so he dumped her.. then this new girl proceeded to ask him to hang out with her.. she told him that she had ONLY 5% chance of getting pregnant and to NOT wear a condom.. well 1 month later guess whose pregnant.. he was devistated.. he actually learned in that time that he didn't like her at all.. she now proceeded to cut him off from his x- girlfriend talking to him and his friends.. ever since she found out she was pregnant she quit her job.. to stay at home and relax.. he now works 7 days/wk.. but feels like he need to stay with this crazy ***** for the child...what do u think????

Well heres a side note... shes been engaged 2 times before and dumped 2 times as well.. the last person she was with before my brother in-law she got pregnant and lost the child... She has about a million baby things saved...shes ONLY 22!!

And my brother in-law feels like he owes her for getting her pregnant.. but i KNOw it was all in her plans... she is so in-love with the fantasy of having a kid and being married,, shes trying so hard to get him to marry her... AND YES she IS pregnant Unfortunately.

Wow, I'm surprised he could have even have had an erection with that gun to his head like that.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:49 PM

2 posts, read 2,187 times
everyone who does NOT want to help STOP posting!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:50 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,609,845 times
Awww look, someone who is "mysteriously" new with one post

Old 11-06-2007, 02:52 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
OK.. my brother in-law was in a very long relationship.. then all of the sudden this girl at his work told him that his girlfriend was cheating on him.. so he dumped her.. then this new girl proceeded to ask him to hang out with her.. she told him that she had ONLY 5% chance of getting pregnant and to NOT wear a condom.. well 1 month later guess whose pregnant.. he was devistated.. he actually learned in that time that he didn't like her at all.. she now proceeded to cut him off from his x- girlfriend talking to him and his friends.. ever since she found out she was pregnant she quit her job.. to stay at home and relax.. he now works 7 days/wk.. but feels like he need to stay with this crazy ***** for the child...what do u think????

Well heres a side note... shes been engaged 2 times before and dumped 2 times as well.. the last person she was with before my brother in-law she got pregnant and lost the child... She has about a million baby things saved...shes ONLY 22!!

And my brother in-law feels like he owes her for getting her pregnant.. but i KNOw it was all in her plans... she is so in-love with the fantasy of having a kid and being married,, shes trying so hard to get him to marry her... AND YES she IS pregnant Unfortunately.
this is a solicted opinion bout a very sensitive subject so i am dancing on egg shells. if this is not about a relative and is in fact about you, i can expect a red dot to be comin my way pretty quick.
there is a game called the "30 day sweat" it compels a guy to marry when in fact there is no pregnancy or birth of child, some people are very skilled at playing this game. assuming there is a birth one can pay child support.
marriage is no longer "doing the right thing". that is the old way of doing things. as to his circumstances. lightening can strike twice and often does.
get the tubes done. its reversible. since it appears he is vulnerable to con jobs, its a way of dealing with lies. this is a deadly game play ancient and effective way to land that fat juicy fish. its not a terrible misunderstanding its a skilled game.
fyi a lil off target. people that lie often cheat, watch out for aids.
does not show for 90 days on a blood test, does not show as physical sympton for 7 years. 25% of aids carriers do not tell their partner.
50% of all aids cases are carried by 11% of the population.
this post was not intended to offend ridicule or talk bout myself.
thanks

Old 11-06-2007, 02:54 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,184,340 times
This thread has certainly made my day go by faster. Never a dull moment in this forum. lol!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:54 PM

859 posts, read 2,149,543 times
haha. yup,. aint it just the right timing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships