Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 03:02 PM

320 posts, read 954,960 times

Advertisements

okay guys lets calm down please???? we all have opinions...but lets attack the situation and not each other please...that goes for me to....people make poor choices and it has consequences. i can understand willowtree22 because my friend has been through this situation and she seduced the guy into getting her pregnant and then she had a miscarriage... she told me herslef that she seduced him...yes its his fault to though

Old 11-06-2007, 03:07 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Awww look, someone who is "mysteriously" new with one post
Yes, and even uses the exact same quotes "so gross" - I wonder how many sock puppets this troll has.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:10 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,161,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes, and even uses the exact same quotes "so gross" - I wonder how many sock puppets this troll has.
I see a minimum of 3, today.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:49 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,050,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
OK.. my brother in-law was in a very long relationship.. then all of the sudden this girl at his work told him that his girlfriend was cheating on him.. so he dumped her.. then this new girl proceeded to ask him to hang out with her.. she told him that she had ONLY 5% chance of getting pregnant and to NOT wear a condom.. well 1 month later guess whose pregnant.. he was devistated.. he actually learned in that time that he didn't like her at all.. she now proceeded to cut him off from his x- girlfriend talking to him and his friends.. ever since she found out she was pregnant she quit her job.. to stay at home and relax.. he now works 7 days/wk.. but feels like he need to stay with this crazy ***** for the child...what do u think????

Well heres a side note... shes been engaged 2 times before and dumped 2 times as well.. the last person she was with before my brother in-law she got pregnant and lost the child... She has about a million baby things saved...shes ONLY 22!!

And my brother in-law feels like he owes her for getting her pregnant.. but i KNOw it was all in her plans... she is so in-love with the fantasy of having a kid and being married,, shes trying so hard to get him to marry her... AND YES she IS pregnant Unfortunately.
I think your brother-in-law was STUPID for not using birth control! He is 50% at fault and should take his lumps. Maybe next time he'll keep it in his pants or at the very least use protection!

Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,161,374 times
Most importantly.............

LIVE AND LOVE WELL !

sorry synopsis

Old 11-06-2007, 03:58 PM

250 posts, read 937,559 times
OK, peoples. Here's the deal. The thread doesn't look entirely legit to me in the first place, but I have been fooled before. Therefore, I won't lock it up immediately. And I won't even issue any infractions yet, either.

That said... please cool it with any ad hominem attacks, sarcastic remarks, and other off-topic snide remarks that may be taking place here.

Let's just consider this one big GROUP warning at this point. A warning, which, if not heeded will result in the thread getting locked and probably some real infractions getting issued as well.

k?

Old 11-06-2007, 04:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
Quote:
OK.. my brother in-law was in a very long relationship.. then all of the sudden this girl at his work told him that his girlfriend was cheating on him.. so he dumped her.. then this new girl proceeded to ask him to hang out with her.. she told him that she had ONLY 5% chance of getting pregnant and to NOT wear a condom.. well 1 month later guess whose pregnant.. he was devistated.. he actually learned in that time that he didn't like her at all.. she now proceeded to cut him off from his x- girlfriend talking to him and his friends.. ever since she found out she was pregnant she quit her job.. to stay at home and relax.. he now works 7 days/wk.. but feels like he need to stay with this crazy ***** for the child...what do u think????

Well heres a side note... shes been engaged 2 times before and dumped 2 times as well.. the last person she was with before my brother in-law she got pregnant and lost the child... She has about a million baby things saved...shes ONLY 22!!

And my brother in-law feels like he owes her for getting her pregnant.. but i KNOw it was all in her plans... she is so in-love with the fantasy of having a kid and being married,, shes trying so hard to get him to marry her... AND YES she IS pregnant Unfortunately.
lightening can strike twice. get the tubes done asap.

Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Yeah, I can't wait to get the men's point of view. I hope their not all being "tricked" right now.
I believe I was "tricked" into even reading this topic!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
you see his family- mom dad bros and sister WON'T say a thing to him about his girl being BAD NEWS... but his grandmom came out and said "how stupid are you to have unprotected sex with a girl you don't know" infront of her and she ran away crying...
I think you guys are gonna have some really FUN and MEMORABLE holidays coming up soon!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Maybe mjb can do her photoshop wonders on this pic and replace "kids" with "trolls".

disclaimer: this post is not directed at any poster in particular and is meant to bring levity, not harm
Attached Thumbnails
Brother-in-law got tricked into getting this girl pregnant!!!-trix.jpg  

Last edited by DontH8Me; 11-06-2007 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships