Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 AM

320 posts, read 954,960 times

Advertisements

look i have to put it my two cents here...first of all it is willtree22's business because its his brother in law and obviously he cares anough about his brother in law to post about this ....i have not read all of the posts but i do get a general idea on it.
i think that he did get tricked. she made him believe that eveything was safe....yes we all know its not safe to have unprotected sex but ...whatever ....and girls, face it , you know that we can be seductive at times and poor guy won't know what hit him. i am pretty sure girls use sex as a tool. in this case , this girl screwed with your brother in law's head to get him to think that it was harmless sleeping with her. I hate it that always the guy gwet blamed...yes its 50 / 50 but in most cases the guy always always always looks like the bad guy....its time for the girl to look bad. She is a nasty S***. So yes i am bagging on the girl this time. She is a stupid S*** that used a guy to get what she wanted...she was selfish. Girls like this you need to stay away from. They are just out to destroy you from the inside out. But i don't recommend marriage with her...you cant trust someone like this

Old 11-06-2007, 10:41 AM

768 posts, read 2,101,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
i know every1 is trying to help.. even if ur being mean about it.
I think you are getting confused between "mean" and "honest."

For me it all goes back to there were only 2 people in the room when they had s*x. That was when they could change things. IF she told your BIL that about not needing protection, that was wrong of her. It was also very stupid of him to believe it. Obviously he did not get a degree in biology and doesn't work in the medical field.

So you don't agree with how the baby was conceived and didn't go to the baby shower. That was your choice. I'm sure they managed to get through it without your pleasant presence there. They maybe even had a good time anyway. That's irrelevant! You are obviously very young but the child is going to need love regardless of how it was conceived. If she is 8 months pg already, then there is probably going to be a baby for Christmas and you are going to have to suck it up and be an adult. Obviously the pg g/f is very aware of your feelings towards her--just as your in-laws are aware of your feelings about them. These dramas have a way of working themselves out and you aren't going to make it in the long run if you keep letting yourself get so worked up over it. Get some hobbies, find some friends, and get a life of your own. Maybe then you won't have a chance to start wondering what they say about you when you aren't around.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:44 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,375,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
look i have to put it my two cents here...first of all it is willtree22's business because its his brother in law and obviously he cares anough about his brother in law to post about this ....i have not read all of the posts but i do get a general idea on it.
i think that he did get tricked. she made him believe that eveything was safe....yes we all know its not safe to have unprotected sex but ...whatever ....and girls, face it , you know that we can be seductive at times and poor guy won't know what hit him. i am pretty sure girls use sex as a tool. in this case , this girl screwed with your brother in law's head to get him to think that it was harmless sleeping with her. I hate it that always the guy gwet blamed...yes its 50 / 50 but in most cases the guy always always always looks like the bad guy....its time for the girl to look bad. She is a nasty S***. So yes i am bagging on the girl this time. She is a stupid S*** that used a guy to get what she wanted...she was selfish. Girls like this you need to stay away from. They are just out to destroy you from the inside out. But i don't recommend marriage with her...you cant trust someone like this

For someone that recieved Christ awhile ago and loves him.. you sure do have a mouthful. It was hard reading between all those ****s

I think, it is neither our business, nor the OPs. If this isn't staged, or trolled for their own benefit (and I have my suspicions) then I will follow suit with the other posters in walking away from a dead horse.

To each their own. Pull the beam out of your own eye before the mote of your neighbor. We don't know what really happened. Neither does the OP. I love watching Law and Order, because... you get one side of this horrible drama, ....and the episode is ALMOST OVER, until you get the other side, and it completely knocks the wind out of you, with how backwards you really had the situation to begin with (and now you feel bad for hating on the evil abusing step-dad.. when it was really the MOM who killed her own child!).

Don't be so harsh to cast judgement.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:13 AM

159 posts, read 806,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
THANK YOU!!! at least someone understands!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 11:26 AM

312 posts, read 1,639,736 times
Sorry - I did not read through all the replies, just adding my two cents.

I think if he already realizes this gal is not the one for him, he should have a serious conversation with her and let her know he will be there for his child, but he is not willing to marry her or put up with her laziness.

Until the baby is born, he has no obligation to her or to help her financially. Let her know this situtation is not a "free" ticket for her to an easy life.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 AM

159 posts, read 806,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsHell View Post
Sorry - I did not read through all the replies, just adding my two cents.

I think if he already realizes this gal is not the one for him, he should have a serious conversation with her and let her know he will be there for his child, but he is not willing to marry her or put up with her laziness.

Until the baby is born, he has no obligation to her or to help her financially. Let her know this situtation is not a "free" ticket for her to an easy life.

THANK U! i TOTALLY AGREE

Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,845,945 times
My guess is he was cheating on his original gf and got this other one pregnant. Now he's coming up with this **** and bull story because he messed up. The real bummer is the thought of someone so rediculously dumb...having children.
"She tricked me into having unprotected sex"...oh woe is me. Yeah...right.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:33 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,161,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
My guess is he was cheating on his original gf and got this other one pregnant. Now he's coming up with this **** and bull story because he messed up. The real bummer is the thought of someone so rediculously dumb...having children.
Very good point.
Thank you.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Bravo!

I missed how old the BIL is. She is 22 and is she hot looking? I have no sympathies for the BIL having revenge sex on his supposedly cheating girlfriend with this gal. If your girlfriend is cheating, deal with the situation with her and don't listen to gossip coming out of another person's mouth. Then don't have immediate sex with a person you don't know or aren't willing to marry if a baby is produced.

And since the BIL had a girlfriend at the time this all went down, it wasn't like he hadn't had sex for months, so why the need to jump into bed with this crazy ****? It takes two to tango and I find that the BIL is equally at fault in this mess.

And it isn't the OP's business in the sense that who the BIL chooses for his girlfriend or wife should have no input from the OP or his family. Does anyone here actually listen to their family in terms of who they choose to date? No.

And let me be the first to suggest signing up this family for the Jerry Springer Show.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:58 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times
Well I agree with what everybody says about getting a DNA test.After that...

if it is his kid he must take care of it,and probably will be happy about it.
I don't know the girl so it's hard to pass judgement on her but if she is a bit*h then he needs to suck it up,take care of the kid and stay away from her,otherwise try a relationship.

As to how this happened,stupid is as stupid does,hope he confronted his other girlfriend or had proof before just dumping her sheesh.

Won't get pregnant...well I have at times gotten caught up in the moment,then latter wondering ugh oh....but never had a kid from it.I know condoms can suck sometimes feeling wise,I can't use Trojans I loose most feeling from them hence I have lost my "happy to see ya" feeling with them before,I like Bareback brand they are very sensative for me so using a wrapper isn't a bad thing that ways.

Of course their are "other" things a couple can do to ...ugh,well without doing conventional sex,oral related I prefere alot of times anyways and no worries about el bambino that way....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships