Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
LOL I'm a bot
Don't be coy - you were the prototype for the new BawdyBot!

"NOW WITH REMOTE CONTROL and WI-FI !!!"

Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 AM

774 posts, read 1,164,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
No offense, but why would anyone want to date a stripper?

My mother always told me they could be doing more than stripping, if you know what I mean?

They could be prositutes on the side. Who wants to deal with that?
....As opposed to upstanding married female school teachers who screw their male students?! I guess mother never considered that they could be doing more than teaching, if you know what I mean.

They could be sluts on the side. Who wants to deal with that?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Drummerboy is right about a lot of them being bi-sexual or even really into women only.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:07 PM

1 posts, read 4,400 times
Wow, some of you guys have low opinions of strippers. There's nothing wrong with dating a dancer. I will say from experience that, even though I don't like to generalize, there does seem to be a high percentage of them that are absolutely nuts. Besides that, there really isn't any difference between them and a girl that works the register at the grocery store. Except the stripper might be a bit hotter and probably has way more baggage.

Old 02-13-2011, 01:14 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reboot_Ronin View Post
Wow, some of you guys have low opinions of strippers. There's nothing wrong with dating a dancer. I will say from experience that, even though I don't like to generalize, there does seem to be a high percentage of them that are absolutely nuts. Besides that, there really isn't any difference between them and a girl that works the register at the grocery store. Except the stripper might be a bit hotter and probably has way more baggage.
You're either young or just dont have a clue. Most, I say most strippers were molested or abused as a child. Along with emotional problems,drug problems that goes along with it, and usually a kid. They are using their bodies to make money. If your girl has been doing it for any length of time, she is doing guys on the side or in the back room of the club for extra money, thats what they do. I have several friends that went through this. Most girls have several guys she goes with, till they catch on. Like you said most are just nuts. They are in it for the bucks, yours as long as you go along. Have fun but dont get attached, and get tested for std's.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:04 AM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
You're either young or just dont have a clue. Most, I say most strippers were molested or abused as a child. Along with emotional problems,drug problems that goes along with it, and usually a kid. They are using their bodies to make money. If your girl has been doing it for any length of time, she is doing guys on the side or in the back room of the club for extra money, thats what they do. I have several friends that went through this. Most girls have several guys she goes with, till they catch on. Like you said most are just nuts. They are in it for the bucks, yours as long as you go along. Have fun but dont get attached, and get tested for std's.

LOL. Pathetic is all I can say

Old 02-25-2011, 06:43 PM

2 posts, read 5,582 times
himain, Quit now before you have no chance at a real meaningful relationship. I'm married to a woman that used to be a stipper. Any man who has ever gone to a strip club knows the disturbing superficial relationship that is formed between the stripper and the client. And if that man has half a brain he knows that the guilty feeling he goes home with is the culmination of having his wallet emptied and the dignity "Stripped" from the stripper. Strippers have a choise of two men they can be with. A man who has such low self esteem that he is happy even to be with a woman that can qualify to work as a stripper, or that has such a egotistical personality that he could care less that his woman is fine with her body being public domain. Moderator cut: Rude personal comments.

Last edited by JustJulia; 02-26-2011 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Rude personal comments

Old 02-25-2011, 06:53 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
As cooper said in a interview of why so many of his rocker friends are so suprised that their marriage to strippers don't workout.He siad he answered;Duh;they are strippers.The samwe can be said of mongerihng men also to woman that are surprised.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:20 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisay View Post
himain, Quit now before you have no chance at a real meaningful relationship. I'm married to a woman that used to be a stipper. Any man who has ever gone to a strip club knows the disturbing superficial relationship that is formed between the stripper and the client. And if that man has half a brain he knows that the guilty feeling he goes home with is the culmination of having his wallet emptied and the dignity "Stripped" from the stripper. Strippers have a choise of two men they can be with. A man who has such low self esteem that he is happy even to be with a woman that can qualify to work as a stripper, or that has such a egotistical personality that he could care less that his woman is fine with her body being public domain.
That's just a weird disconnect. Strippers have no real chance at real relationships ... except for your wife. They can only choose desperate or domineering men ... presumably, except for your wife. Somehow I doubt your wife was the only lady among strippers.

I don’t think it's the greatest profession, but there's no need to treat strippers like trash.

Last edited by JustJulia; 02-26-2011 at 07:45 AM..

Old 02-25-2011, 07:26 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,847 times
people treat you as you treat yourself. With all due respect, no one here is saying right now "ggee I wish my daughter/sister/ grandadugther becomes a stripper"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships